Account lost !

14 Replies
User
31 March, 2018, 5:30 AM UTC

Since the problem of connection I finally found the access to my account but I lost my level, my gold, my clan... ALL !!!

The game remakes me the tutorial as if I had just started the game... Even my heros is no longer the same !! How is that possible ?!

I tried to reconnect several times but I still have the same result.   The only thing that hasn't changed is my nickname and password.  

No change this morning, could you do anything so I can recover my account with everything I had before this bug problem?

UTC +0:00
User
31 March, 2018, 4:44 PM UTC

UP !! 

Unresolved problem... 

User
2 April, 2018, 8:57 AM UTC

Have you read this topic?

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/39285_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning/

UTC +3:00
User
2 April, 2018, 11:48 AM UTC

No I had not seen but I still made a ticket to prevent the problem. Without answer yet to this day.

As for this connect with the details of the account IE? I tried to connect with the email address and password but no change.

Is there another way I don't know?

User
3 April, 2018, 11:40 AM UTC

UP !! 

Unresolved problem... 

User
3 April, 2018, 4:52 PM UTC

UP !! 

Unresolved problem... 

Administrator
4 April, 2018, 2:50 PM UTC

Dear, MISS-YOKO

We already replied to your question in the email. Please provide us with the following information, if possible, so our team can resolve your issue.

1. The name of the Kingdom

2. Coordinates of your lost Town.

Send your answer here

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
User
10 April, 2018, 11:02 PM UTC

Hello, I have already replied by email that I do not have this information but I have given you many others to try to help you in research.

I also told you that if you do not find my old city to credit me gold on this new account so that I go from kingdom to kingdom to find my clan for you.

I also offered to refund the 5 € spent.

Except I have no answer from you. What more do you need? A complaint?

It is you who make a mistake and it is up to me to find everything and justify everything, inadmissible !!

User
11 April, 2018, 9:19 AM UTC

LoL! Miss, if you dont know any date from your acc how they can make sure thats it your account? I too can say: I forgot acc with 10b influence in 542 with nickname PWNer1337 give me acces back.

On my personal experience I can say: all people whos i know, had returned their accounts, no one from my friends has lost account, because their know any data from their accounts.

User
11 April, 2018, 12:22 PM UTC
Hi, I am member of your game and yesterday I was trying to log into my account which is SUNIL18 from Vingulskar 415 and when I tried logging in, I am not getting through all I am getting is that I have to start a new account cause I link it with my Facebook account and I tried logging in through plarium and I am getting the same prob so plz fix that ASAP or I will need a refund in the next 16 hrs.
User
11 April, 2018, 2:20 PM UTC

vikingswarofclans3210 said:

Hi, I am member of your game and yesterday I was trying to log into my account which is SUNIL18 from Vingulskar 415 and when I tried logging in, I am not getting through all I am getting is that I have to start a new account cause I link it with my Facebook account and I tried logging in through plarium and I am getting the same prob so plz fix that ASAP or I will need a refund in the next 16 hrs.

Does you play on FB/mobile verison or plarium.com? Because they are not synchonised. If you start play on FB, you can not continue your progress on plarium.com and vice versa. If you really have problem when you login into your accont with same platform wich you using all time before - write to support here http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/vikings/en?devicelocale=en 

User
11 April, 2018, 2:45 PM UTC

Here is official instruction to solve this problem https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/technical-questions/39285_game-progress-on-plarium-com-is-reset-to-beginning/

User
14 April, 2018, 8:20 AM UTC

TO ROCKETMAN

I am delighted to see that my situation makes you laugh!

I do not fight for a level 50 account but a poor level 8!

I do not care if I have to start the game again if I have to, but I want to find my clan and my 5 € invest for which I can prove the payment on the statement of account of my bank.

I do not remember my registration date because I saw an advertisement and I registered, I do not have a confirmation email against to cash the money there no worries!

if you do not have help to bring me thank you for leaving me alone and stop making fun of me

User
14 April, 2018, 8:04 PM UTC

Miss-Yoko said:

but I want to find my clan...

don't be hard on rocketman...

me too, i find strange that you don't remember your kingdom and your clan name... i don't remeber my kingdom name but i remember his nummer... as clan, i remember the name of the 3 that i have be member from...

In my eyes, until proven, you are not guilty to try to deceive... but you must understand that for plarium, if they have doubt, they need some evidence... restore a account or refund without evidence will open the door to plenty of people who will try to scam plarium

It is too late for your case but what plarium must do it add something at the begin of the game, with the tutorial lady... a pop up who say "your id number is 123456789, write it down bcs it will save you in case of problem"... it is too late to say "in the menu, click about_game for find your id" when the problem have already happen
UTC +7:00
User
19 April, 2018, 6:21 PM UTC

But I gave them the proofs !! I made all follow by email, failing to remember the name of my clan I gave the name of the players being there too, can not have 2 times the same login it is easy to find them when you want! ! I gave proof of payment for the money invested. I gave them everything I could but I just got automatic answers, not really help, and today I see that the file is filed and they dare to ask me if I'm satisfied !! ! A shame !! I have never seen such mischief against a player !! I'm tired of their incompetence, if at the end of the month I have no refund I file a complaint and I send them a formal notice. To prove that I am not joking: http://www.juridique-et-droit.com/demanderjustice-com/ I have already used their services and they are competent in what they do.

I offered them several amicable solutions but no real answer, only automatic mails.

2375507 users registered; 62641 topic; 329509 posts; our newest member:RAven12