event bonus

6 Replies
User
31 March, 2018, 4:56 AM UTC
In past few weeks i have noticed that event bonus which we get daily from game like 10% off on building, knowledge, 10% increased time etc are not according to CVC/KVK. Back in 2017 we had pair of bonus like on first day if yoou have increase inf. Event then u get 10% off in know. , building and 10% increase in time. And on second day we get the one with 10% off in energy required for invaders. But since few weeks i observed them being out of place...like the one with knowledge and time comes after cvc/kvkr ends and also during no inf. increase event. plus have seen those energy ones also coming after event is finished. So can we have them back again like they used to be??
Akshay
UTC +11:00
CIM
User
2 April, 2018, 12:12 AM UTC
Yea ... they are not coordinating events and bonuses anymore ... for example today there is 10% bonus for invaders and no event to get points for killing invaders ...
UTC +1:00
Mee
User
2 April, 2018, 12:51 AM UTC
I prefer the not-predictability.
UTC +7:00
User
2 April, 2018, 4:33 AM UTC

Mee said:

in front of shop : "Today, cheese is on sale for 24 hours, -50%"

going in the shop and discover that there is no cheese in stock... they will refill the stock once the promotion is done

not-predictability is really fun :p
UTC +7:00
User
2 April, 2018, 7:03 AM UTC
anesfan said:

Mee said:

in front of shop : "Today, cheese is on sale for 24 hours, -50%"

going in the shop and discover that there is no cheese in stock... they will refill the stock once the promotion is done

not-predictability is really fun :p
They are predictable just they r not co-ordinates. Which is like we have cheese...even sale is there....but u will get it tomorrow
Akshay
User
2 April, 2018, 8:22 AM UTC

They were always unpredictable, weren't they?

UTC +3:00
User
2 April, 2018, 3:35 PM UTC
Rock said:

They were always unpredictable, weren't they?

nope they had pattern still do but earlier they also had fixed patter with events now they are not arranged with events and that sucks
Akshay
2348808 users registered; 62568 topics; 329219 posts; our newest member:WL Marley