Yellow player issue from KvK

7 Replies
User
30 March, 2018, 8:18 PM UTC
Yellow players for KvK...    every time I click on this yellow player from Kingdom 232 my game resets.   Not sure if this a bug resulted from poor testing or if this player is exploiting a hack and/or game issue.    But this clearly needs to be addressed!!  Preferable these players need to be locked down until this is fixed!
UTC +6:00
User
31 March, 2018, 3:12 AM UTC

lanasvete said:

Yellow players for KvK...    every time I click on this yellow player from Kingdom 232 my game resets.   Not sure if this a bug resulted from poor testing or if this player is exploiting a hack and/or game issue.    But this clearly needs to be addressed!!  Preferable these players need to be locked down until this is fixed!

these yellow players are "newcomer" who cannot participate in the event... what ever you do to them or they do, not pts made for the major event...

have not know problem by clicking them but if you have, simply ignore them as they don't do or give pts for event
UTC +7:00
User
31 March, 2018, 5:44 AM UTC
this one is going around tile hitting...  and cannot be attacked because of this glitch or cheat... so maybe not making points,  but stopping others from getting points
User
31 March, 2018, 5:51 AM UTC
lanasvete said:

this one is going around tile hitting...  and cannot be attacked because of this glitch or cheat... so maybe not making points,  but stopping others from getting points
Yeah it happens when a player is new and is asked out to clear tile so if player lose troops no one gets point and if player wins then yielding is not done so this may be part of their strategy or just a new experiment.
Akshay
UTC +11:00
User
31 March, 2018, 6:17 AM UTC
there is also the fact that there are two kill events, and this player can pretty much sit unshielded.  So losing points to this is just as bad with a defacto immune player to others attacks.
User
31 March, 2018, 2:53 PM UTC

lanasvete make a good pts... if we cannot attack him, system need to make that he cannot attack... immunity must drop if he do a single attack...

certainly a issue who need attention of the devs
User
31 March, 2018, 5:24 PM UTC
lanasvete said:

there is also the fact that there are two kill events, and this player can pretty much sit unshielded.  So losing points to this is just as bad with a defacto immune player to others attacks.
Agreed with this. This is used as advantage to hitters many times so need to have something like anesfan suggsted.
Akshay
UTC +11:00
Mee
User
31 March, 2018, 11:36 PM UTC
Consider them an airborne virus.
1932026 users registered; 62256 topics; 328184 posts; our newest member:Commander 3141977