for the dmg that this logdown brought?
UTC +8:00
User
30 March, 2018, 9:21 PM UTC
Its working now !!
UTC +7:00
User
30 March, 2018, 9:27 PM UTC

i only get to 80 to 85% load then the connection process locks up ....  "A server connection error has occured. Unfortunately, the game cannot run without an active connection. Try restarting the game after a few minutes"

possibly the kingdom we were stomping has mounted a ddos to prevent further overwhelming defeat !

A few hours ago the attempted connection process went through a dds check block, but was still stoped at about 80% load.

AND

there is nothing wrong with the internet connection from this end, we are just being prevented from connecting from plarium's end... maby someone poisoned/severed their server? :)
UTC +0:00
User
30 March, 2018, 9:29 PM UTC
Same here. Locked out for last two hours. One clanmate has been locked out for last 6 hrs and had just put up 8 hr shield when he got kicked. Fear we may lose him. Its been a bag of crap since St Patricks update.
UTC +1:00
User
30 March, 2018, 9:30 PM UTC

satyrc said:

i only get to 80 to 85% load then the connection process locks up ....  "A server connection error has occured. Unfortunately, the game cannot run without an active connection. Try restarting the game after a few minutes"

possibly the kingdom we were stomping has mounted a ddos to prevent further overwhelming defeat !

A few hours ago the attempted connection process went through a dds check block, but was still stoped at about 80% load.

AND

there is nothing wrong with the internet connection from this end, we are just being prevented from connecting from plarium's end... maby someone poisoned/severed their server? :)

the plarim servers are online now but again no compensation for that plarium fail

UTC +8:00
User
31 March, 2018, 5:54 AM UTC
Este problema en Plarium para PC ha supuesto muchas pérdidas a los usuarios de PC, ¿como lo van a compensar?
User
1 April, 2018, 9:21 PM UTC
since last update mine keeps showing unity player\javascript problems when loaded to 50%
User
2 April, 2018, 7:07 AM UTC
b.g.fuchs said:

does anybody got any compensation

for the dmg that this logdown brought?
Nope there is no compensation abt it tho we would love to be compensated for time being like this.
Akshay
UTC +11:00
User
3 April, 2018, 8:01 AM UTC

unlikely there will be any compensation for any user who lost everything cos they do usual thing ask for pic and its been a while since this happened and proof will be difficult to find, usual story plarium dont care about their players and support make it as hard as they can to make a case for compensation,

i cant see one not one response on forum from anyone at plarium on this issue that just about says it all keep quiet and it will go away

If you experience a technical issue while you’re playing and have sustained some game losses, you may contact our Support Team via the designated e-mail address for that game to let us know what happened. Please provide any available screenshots along with a detailed description of your issue and your request. We will not process player claims without supporting documentation as definitive evidence for these cases. When we receive a request for reimbursement, a Support Team member will review your request, verify the details, and take the appropriate action at the sole discretion of the Support Team and Support Team Supervisor.

good luck to all i hope plarium face up to their responsibilities and help you all recover losses caused by tech issue

because im sure if they really wanted to they could access your account and see exactly what happened for themselves

User
4 April, 2018, 12:09 AM UTC

fix the inferior code for vikings war of clans. It should NOT require 2.4 GB of memeory to run this game in firefox browser.

Especially since firefox in options/advanced/network limits cash management to 1024MB maximum.
User
22 May, 2018, 12:50 PM UTC

And again: checking browser, then: HTTP Error 503. The service is unavailable.

I checked my connection, it is the host from side of plarium, that doesn't work
User
22 May, 2018, 12:59 PM UTC
I have same issue.. Game will not load in Firefox or any other Browser I try??? Host server is the issue AGAIN!!!
UTC +1:00
User
22 May, 2018, 1:03 PM UTC
Same problem here on firefox, chrome or ms edge...
User
22 May, 2018, 1:15 PM UTC
Can u resolve that problem got just 3 more hours of shield so if u don`t wanna loose a good spender resolve ur fucking issues with plarium.com platform!!!!!!!!!!
User
22 May, 2018, 1:15 PM UTC
    Plarium.com only down.. Facebook works, app works. For another time great job Plarium. If I lose my army today you gonna talk with my lawer.
UTC +7:00
User
22 May, 2018, 1:19 PM UTC

Game seems to work fine with "plarium game apps" (plarium.com account)

You can download it here https://plarium.com/en/plarium-games/

UTC +3:00
User
22 May, 2018, 8:31 PM UTC
Doesnt work for me either
User
23 May, 2018, 4:43 AM UTC
They are blocking you,  They have determined that you have logged on their server too many times in a given amount of time
UTC +5:00
3084427 users registered; 64553 topics; 342383 posts; our newest member:Bharat thakor