don t open battle report who have happen in ennemy kingdom during this cvc

35 Replies
User
21 March, 2018, 2:49 PM UTC
Try closing the browser and clearing the browser cache and logging on again.
UTC +0:00
User
21 March, 2018, 2:53 PM UTC
After new update still the same probs
User
21 March, 2018, 3:02 PM UTC

The problem wasn't solved by the update today.

Error message in Edge

Error message in firefox 59.0.1

UTC +1:00
User
21 March, 2018, 3:03 PM UTC
interesting, its working for me, but not other members, even after clearing the browser cache.
User
21 March, 2018, 3:18 PM UTC
same here
Wiszniak
UTC +7:00
User
21 March, 2018, 3:20 PM UTC
Its seem to be something specific between accounts, on my main account it fine, but on my alt it still crashes and that using the same browser it was working on for my main account. so it's not the browser playing up.
Cin
User
21 March, 2018, 5:09 PM UTC
It still hasn't been fixed same error comes up when trying to read battle reports from last night 
UTC +4:00
User
21 March, 2018, 6:51 PM UTC

Lord Doci said:

Sound like you are working for plarium... they always try to make us think that it is us making mistake when it is in fact bug in their software.

second update in 2 days and not yet working...

Maybe rollback the game to a stage when it is working... and comeback with your big update when it is beta tested and working

If problem is not solved for the kvk, i am done with this game... i don't pay for play a beta game filled with huge bugs
User
21 March, 2018, 7:49 PM UTC
pffffffffffffff nice cant fight in ek because i cant open battelreports i want a good mantanance gift now because cvc is not playebel 
Administrator
22 March, 2018, 8:43 AM UTC

Dear Jarls,

We are sorry that you encountered this situation. We have taken actions to solve this issue. Is this issue still affecting you? If so, let us know and give us more information, so we could investigate the issue. We're waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
User
22 March, 2018, 9:59 AM UTC
anesfan said:

Lord Doci said:

Sound like you are working for plarium... they always try to make us think that it is us making mistake when it is in fact bug in their software.

Lol, no way, I'm just frustrated player like everyone else, but I am a software developer so I'm trying to help get the problem sorted be understand the problem they are having better.
User
22 March, 2018, 10:03 AM UTC

Ivar Marksman said:

Dear Jarls,

We are sorry that you encountered this situation. We have taken actions to solve this issue. Is this issue still affecting you? If so, let us know and give us more information, so we could investigate the issue. We're waiting for your feedback.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

That's what we are trying to do, lol

I have 2 accounts, one is working the other is not, its not browser cache related as my test have show, I would send you my game id's to investigate further, but we can't send messages to Administrators.
User
22 March, 2018, 12:54 PM UTC

Yes the same is happening to everyone in my kingdom too and also to the enemy of who we were against since its still saying CVC is still happening. But yes your right and those who tell you to do that after you have already exxplained that its not our end thats the problem are not being very helpful with their replies.

Does anyone ever listen to the Op when a post is made. ?
User
22 March, 2018, 2:03 PM UTC
So something must have been changed, both my accounts are now working again, but we didn't have an update, so i have no idea whats going on now.
Mee
User
22 March, 2018, 2:19 PM UTC

It APPEARS to be working. During CvC you could view wins and losses at HK, losses in EK but not successful attacks/espionage in EK. Onslaughts weren't affected either.

Go back in CB history and try to view a win in EK..?
User
23 March, 2018, 7:51 AM UTC

Lord Doci said:

... but I am a software developer so I'm trying to help get the problem sorted be understand the problem they are having better.

My time for software was long ago, in the 80's... but same then, there was always a alpha phase and a beta phase before release... seem that today, they are in the hurry to release something who is not tested or finish... they don't care about their customer...

Strange enough, rate of update have greatly increase since augustus 2017, when plarium was bought by a gamble company from Australia... Seem that they want to cash up fast and don't realize that they are shooting in their own feet with all these bugs...

2345616 users registered; 62561 topic; 329178 posts; our newest member:Gripphy