Possible cheating

6 Replies
User
14 March, 2018, 8:53 PM UTC

Hi all, it concern a possible cheating,during CvC...is it possible a players in the beginning of the event wasn't there and arrive at the end of it and his point count? That was before and we were ahead alomost 2b points...The guy wasn't there when we start that CvC!!! I wont explanation.....it seems i made a mistake that what my mates told me right now....sorry i was wrong

and thats after his big knowledge:

UTC +5:00
User
15 March, 2018, 8:06 AM UTC

Didn’t understand a bit what’re you asking for?

If you want to know how you lose cvc, u need watch cvc statistic.

Smth not right with rising influence after knowledge? If he was added after cvc announcement it’s impossible to earn points in this cvc for him and that all.

If all was as you said precisely i think u just confused.

But i just didn’t get u a bit :) can you describe more detail ?

UTC +3:00
User
21 March, 2018, 6:15 AM UTC
vikingguy said:

If he was added after cvc announcement it’s impossible to earn points in this cvc for him and that all.

A city who join after cvc announcement cannot make point for himself but indirectly can make point for chief of clan... have happen to us in a cvc where a few little cities have join at the end of the cvc, probably buy one or more of the huge rss package and stronghold booster, make massive transfert rss to the stronghold and boost transformation/research/construction... it have give billions of point to the chief of the ennemi clan in the last few hours...
UTC +0:00
User
23 March, 2018, 2:12 PM UTC

niimathehutt said:

vikingguy said:

If he was added after cvc announcement it’s impossible to earn points in this cvc for him and that all.
A city who join after cvc announcement cannot make point for himself but indirectly can make point for chief of clan... have happen to us in a cvc where a few little cities have join at the end of the cvc, probably buy one or more of the huge rss package and stronghold booster, make massive transfert rss to the stronghold and boost transformation/research/construction... it have give billions of point to the chief of the ennemi clan in the last few hours...

so yep, but i say dat i didn’t get whut he is asking for in details.  

and what about your answer yep this is could be possible but it’s not cheat rly. all clans can do this :) depends from your communication skills etc bcz if u need to force players enter your clan and help you win, i think it have to be win-win strategy  

so if you have smth to offer them...but it will be so hard to do it often than i don’t think dat it need to be noticed as some real strategy   

UTC +3:00
User
23 March, 2018, 5:36 PM UTC

vikingguy said:

... bcz if u need to force players enter your clan and help you win...

was not speaking about recruting who is somehow something normal...

But about somebody already in clan, creating new cities for buy several time very interesting rss and stronghold booster package... once used, usualy these cities are discarted...

It is like in sport with doping... everybody can do it but it is not the proper way to make sport... what glory there is to win a war game with cheat or bot or other non conventional methode...
UTC +7:00
User
24 March, 2018, 1:30 AM UTC

It is not discarded after, you just wait another two months and do it again. However anyone doing that to just win a measly cvc is stupid.

All the biggest players got big this way... If you think ppl will pay highest rates for all the rss they need for upgrades out of a good sporting spirit you must be some sort of romantic or a dreamer. Ppl want to win and kick bottoms. Its just being economical getting the best bang for buck. Ppl have armies of those small accs using them every 2 months (or 4 even better) to get loads of rss and gold for sh boosts. On their main they just buy up the gold for boosts. Very efficient. 

User
24 March, 2018, 8:58 AM UTC

StitchyTurtle said:

All the biggest players got big this way... If you think ppl will pay highest rates for all the rss they need for upgrades out of a good sporting spirit you must be some sort of romantic or a dreamer. Ppl want to win and kick bottoms. Its just being economical getting the best bang for buck. Ppl have armies of those small accs using them every 2 months (or 4 even better) to get loads of rss and gold for sh boosts. On their main they just buy up the gold for boosts. Very efficient. 

Far from a romantic... i have 5 cities... 4 hyperfarm who feed my main account in rss... never short in rss, it is more efficient that buy it or yield it... main account is the one spending real money for the boost and making all the work...

In fact, most people have at least one secondary account, it make life more easy
1978725 users registered; 62462 topics; 329090 posts; our newest member:HJS