LOOKING FOR THE THEME SONG

5 Replies
Starjoy
21 September, 2017, 10:37 PM UTC

Hi Everybody


Looking for that complete song:

https://plarium.com/play/de/vikings/001_top_g?plid=101509&pxl=siren_advertising&publisherID=2087-lt&clickId=102cba5d28909abcd817b7574e625b&utm_expid=.OiAr9V_cQ6WSYfF_gS7f5w.0&utm_referrer=

or

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12723967/VikingsWarofClans.mp3.html

 (Background song: Vikings - War of Clans)

How can I get it?


All the best,

Starjoy

UTC +2:00
AnubiZ
22 September, 2017, 8:17 AM UTC

I tried to find it in internet and nothing. Just soundcloud and youtube

https://soundcloud.com/vikingswarofclans

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
22 September, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

AnubiZ said:


I tried to find it in internet and nothing. Just soundcloud and youtube

https://soundcloud.com/vikingswarofclans

I like the first track the most of all. 

UTC +3:00
Starjoy
22 September, 2017, 6:46 PM UTC

Hi  Anubiz + Steeltorin


I have put a prolonged version together.

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12723967/VikingsWarofClans.mp3.html


I hope you guys help me to get the complete song as quick as possible.


Question:

Is there a fast way to communicate with the support?


Again thanks helping out.

Starjoy
UTC +2:00
AnubiZ
26 September, 2017, 8:38 AM UTC

Starjoy said:



I hope you guys help me to get the complete song as quick as possible.


Why so urgent?

UTC +3:00
AnubiZ
26 September, 2017, 8:39 AM UTC

Starjoy said:



Question:

Is there a fast way to communicate with the support?


this way

https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/bug-reports/34540_how-to-find-support-2/

UTC +3:00
1754074 users registered; 45563 topics; 279165 posts; our newest member:yanniri023