Has anyone got Baggi the big stage 6 using clan store charms only?

10 Replies
User
19 August, 2018, 3:20 PM UTC

My Baggi the big is at the top of stage 4 and i'm still buying a few charms at a time but it will take a while as I need 400 for stage 5.

To buy 400 charms form the store costs 5 million prowess points and stage 6 is 900 charms at a cost of 11.25 million prowess points. 

Has anyone got Baggi the Big to the sixth stage by only buying his charms form the clan store?

UTC +1:00
CIM
User
20 August, 2018, 12:03 AM UTC
Yes I have.  I bought clan tasks with gold and used them to get loyalty points and got my baggi to stage 6.  (And as you probably know by now from the other thread it is loyalty points you use to buy the charms not prowess points.)
User
20 August, 2018, 1:06 AM UTC

Nice idea.

I would ask was this when Baggi the Big first appeared and possibly  before Charms were even  in packs?

Also I'd venture to ask how  long did it take, and  how many clan refreshers were needed?

I suppose this would depend on how high VIP level  is, and if you can do auto complete of everything, and luck with what is in the tasks.

UTC +0:00
CIM
User
20 August, 2018, 3:17 AM UTC
I just recently advanced my baggi to stage 6.  I was stage 5 for awhile (also used clan tasks to get there).  Only reason I didn't do it earlier is because I needed to do a lot of tasks and I procrastinated.  I am VIP lvl 17 and it took a little more than 2 clan tasks to get 1 baggi charm.  I didn't buy any packs with baggi charms (I did by some with Inga Charms though).
User
20 August, 2018, 10:13 PM UTC

Did Baggi trough clan-tasks as well.

Got some charms by hitting invaders, Snowiking I believe it was, but the rest was by clan tasks alone.

It takes time and gold time and gold and time and gold. Not to forget: time and gold.

Try to get Hall of mysteries to as a high level as possible first + use the Experience Boost. This way you get him to a decent level faster as well – whilst getting loyalty points to buy charms to unlock the stages. There is also an Experience item in the knowledge tree.

For the Hero one have Experience gear. This does not exist for shamans (at leas as of now).

As a last note: also remember that the shaman get full power once it reaches a new level. Especially for the lower levels this can go rapid. Attack ghosts / deplete power before start working on next level. Here skin etc. also play a role on how much power you get.
UTC +2:00
CIM
User
20 August, 2018, 11:24 PM UTC
UVUCA said:

It takes time and gold time and gold and time and gold. Not to forget: time and gold.

LOL ... yea time and gold and then gold and time ... the time part is what "killed" me ... I first looked at getting my VIP so I could do a "claim all" for clan tasks but that was going to take more gold than I wanted to spend so I clicked and clicked for hours and hours and more hours ...
User
22 August, 2018, 8:59 PM UTC

CIM said:

I just recently advanced my baggi to stage 6.  I was stage 5 for awhile (also used clan tasks to get there).  Only reason I didn't do it earlier is because I needed to do a lot of tasks and I procrastinated.  I am VIP lvl 17 and it took a little more than 2 clan tasks to get 1 baggi charm.  I didn't buy any packs with baggi charms (I did by some with Inga Charms though).

So not long standing after all, level 6 was a recent accomplishment.

I thought you might be  much higher level VIP than that, given how long you have been playing.

It must have taken  a lot of clicking,even with auto complete,especially if the game is lagging and multiple clicking is needed, like I am presently experiencing.

User
23 August, 2018, 12:50 AM UTC

WDYWTNTF said:

[…]

It must have taken  a lot of clicking,even with auto complete,especially if the game is lagging and multiple clicking is needed, like I am presently experiencing.

I also experience this. You are perhaps doing this, but none the less: Complete tasks in view first then claim them. That is at least faster in my experience.

Dialogue fits about 7 tasks at a time. I start at top, click one by one of the visible ones to complete them. Then click the top one to claim all completed. Then complete the rest and claim by clicking top most. Claiming is faster and less buggy then completing. Refresh and repeat.

---

Really wish there was TAB action implemented and space-bar or the like for click.
UTC +2:00
CIM
User
23 August, 2018, 3:54 AM UTC

WDYWTNTF said:

CIM said:

So not long standing after all, level 6 was a recent accomplishment.

I thought you might be  much higher level VIP than that, given how long you have been playing.

Well I have been lvl 17 for a long time (was lvl 15 for a long time before I went to lvl 17) ... I am not really interested at this time in going higher and with the free vip points you get once you get to this level it takes a lot to go to the next lvl.  I have never bought a pack with vip points ... maybe sometime I will.  I have a couple hyperfarms and they recently got packs with vip and they are both lvl 22 vip.

And yes what UVUCA suggested helps ... complete half the list and then claim, then repeat for the other half (that is how I do it).  I could do between 60 to 90 task refreshers an hour because well it is boring and I took a lot of little breaks.
User
23 August, 2018, 2:34 PM UTC

Well thats something to look forward to. 

I thought the latest  free gift would take me there  but am still short.

The Blue Pack sometimes has other useful content ,and Its  funny,( not really) how seems it to offer  you just enough VIP points  to reach  the next level.

CIM
User
23 August, 2018, 4:08 PM UTC
They got one of the packs from the 3 year anniversary with 450 + 450 inga charms and also had 6m VIP points along with some other stuff (for 19.99 euros).  It had been since valentines day since they bought packs so they got the best that plarium had to offer for that pack.
3224876 users registered; 66802 topics; 348952 posts; our newest member:chuck norris