Update news!

94 Replies
q2287947
6 December, 2017, 3:47 AM UTC

pelias66 said:

I have my shaman at level 10 and the building at level 17. I see nothing available in the clan store that would allow me to upgrade past level 10.

This seems like another cash grab that you can only get a new shaman if you spend money.

I am very dissatisfied with Plarium. They will not make amends,  when bugs cost you money. They seem to prefer to make excuses.

I am starting to feel this game is a waste of my time and money.

That is because people in the United States do NOT have account numbers like they do in Europe. When you have a problem they want to know your account number. WE can't give them that in the U.S.

The U.S. NEEDS account numbers. Plarium has already screwed me out of $33.60. I cannot get it back or have it credited to my "account" because again, the U.S. does not have account numbers. And if you are discussing the issue with people over at Plarium they just hang up on you rather than deal with you.

If you are reading this Plarium-- PLEASE get account numbers for the United States of AMerica. Thanks

UTC +0:00
jacob
6 December, 2017, 2:22 PM UTC
How do I get my shaman to second level?
duneatick
6 December, 2017, 2:29 PM UTC

jacob said:

How do I get my shaman to second level?

You can buy the charms for the initial shaman in the clan shop.

UTC +7:00
davis.randal
6 December, 2017, 9:52 PM UTC
ok after you pruchase the biggie the big charm were can you find it in the item chest ? 
duneatick
6 December, 2017, 9:55 PM UTC
Once you have the 25 charms go to the Shaman and click the upgrade button
UTC +7:00
davis.randal
6 December, 2017, 10:34 PM UTC
aw ight thank ya .. so i need more charms .. awesome
emikalauskas
6 December, 2017, 11:11 PM UTC
Hieveryone, can someone tell me why i can't reach the viking,  i already two day see only  black square when trying to load the game? 
Khahan
7 December, 2017, 3:25 AM UTC
Would love to hear confirmation in the update that crafting drops from invaders have been reduced or hear that its a bug that is being fixed. Since the shaman update where I used to get rare and epic I'm getting almost completely Unusual.  That is a HUGE drop in level and quite frankly a huge hit to value of energy packs.
tholon7970
8 December, 2017, 4:27 AM UTC
I have advanced the first Shaman to the 6th tier and level 52 where he can at some point manufacture Legendary items but have to wait for my Learned Skills to advance so I can make higher level items. In the meantime how do I advance the second Shaman past the second tier. There are no Charm bags for her in the clan store as there are for the male Shaman.Once she got to level 30 she is stalled.
UTC +6:00
SoClose
8 December, 2017, 1:10 PM UTC

What's the different between Shaman's and Hero's equipment??How can I craft Shamans equipment? 

UTC +3:00
UnknownRanger
10 December, 2017, 5:05 PM UTC
Still after 6 days unable to load on PC account using a variety of browsers and on 2 PC's and 1 laptop, with different operating system. Tried reinstalling Java, clearing cache etc etc, contacting support but little help yet...anyone found a solution?
Rocketman
12 December, 2017, 11:32 AM UTC

SoClose said:

What's the different between Shaman's and Hero's equipment??How can I craft Shamans equipment? 

The difference between equip a shaman and equip a hero is that only a shaman can wear it. First of all you need to open slots for equipment in the skills of a shaman. Then go to the forge, open the equipment tab and select the "Shaman" filter in the upper right-hand corner.

giochimmo
12 December, 2017, 2:34 PM UTC

Now the update is live also in the browser version?

jtbrown0209
14 December, 2017, 4:29 AM UTC
The costs for shaman upgrades and equipment are completely disproportionate to their effect. Having to craft 4 rare pieces of equipment in order to craft a lvl 1 shaman weapon is insane. someone needs to rethink these things.
SteelTorin
14 December, 2017, 8:45 AM UTC

giochimmo said:

Now the update is live also in the browser version?

as I know they added the update in the browser version the same day like a mobile

1781225 users registered; 48445 topics; 287492 posts; our newest member:elisson936