Welcome to the official forum of Vikings: War of Clans!

32 Replies
olvludwig
19 February, 2017, 1:51 PM UTC

Hello !!

today i want to buy Gold with paypal ! but idont becom Gold from Plarium !! WHY
UTC +8:00
Lord_Joe
23 February, 2017, 8:55 AM UTC

Hello guys. I've had problems with logging on my profile from my android phone so i've tried logging on from my . There i saw Log-in with Facebook so i've clicked there and now my information is lost from my waptop and i've started the game from the beggining. Is there a way i can restore my previous account??

Joe
UTC +1:00
klankave
28 February, 2017, 6:48 PM UTC
Looking forward to the gathering!
VICTORIA,B.C.
Subocaj
28 February, 2017, 9:17 PM UTC

To bad that if I use the "our Team" function to send a private message to someone in the team its blocked saying "use the Our Team funtion to contact a administrator or moderator"

So you say we can contact you using the "our Team" function and at the same time its blocking us for any private message.

Your breaking your own rules there.
phoenixfire325
28 February, 2017, 10:55 PM UTC
Pretty crappy game when someone can attack you and then go into a peace treaty before you can attack back..
moholiab
13 March, 2017, 7:03 AM UTC

Hello,conquests of other players are possible? What should be researched to conquer?

UTC +0:00
klankave
17 March, 2017, 2:56 AM UTC
phoenixfire325 said:

Pretty crappy game when someone can attack you and then go into a peace treaty before you can attack back..
The only way I have currently been able to defend myself and still build(depending on location of course) is to purchase 7 day peace shields (via gift card or use peace shields in clan store (if you are in a clan that is). Those little Ninja attacks will happen if you are not shielded-good luck!
VICTORIA,B.C.
klankave
17 March, 2017, 3:00 AM UTC
moholiab said:

Hello,conquests of other players are possible? What should be researched to conquer?

Primarily-you should follow your game quests and tasks (however, with a little gold, you can boost up your Knowledge keys in Oracle-Always good to look at the How to Play tab on bottom of town screen-good luck!)
VICTORIA,B.C.
klankave
17 March, 2017, 3:04 AM UTC
Lord_Joe said:

Hello guys. I've had problems with logging on my profile from my android phone so i've tried logging on from my . There i saw Log-in with Facebook so i've clicked there and now my information is lost from my waptop and i've started the game from the beggining. Is there a way i can restore my previous account??

You have what appears to be a conflict with about 3 different platforms. Stick with your laptop and submit your User Id to admin for restoring your acct. I personally do not use my mobile with this game (too much conflict) Good luck!
VICTORIA,B.C.
ifnot4u
3 April, 2017, 5:55 PM UTC

Is there a forum in which these folks at Plarium will actually respond?  I am searching to resolve a dead chief issue.  Our clan has no chief and with all these CvC and KvK we are unable to reap our rewards when they are being sent to a dead and inactive chief.  When I say dead, I literally mean the person that was assigned as chief went into the hospital and never recovered.  I am the lone elder, and 2/3's of our clan has left the game due to this issue.

If someone out there can guide me to a forum, or help me to contact Plarium with this issue, it would be greatly appreciative.

UTC +7:00
boogie woogie
11 June, 2017, 6:21 PM UTC

King Barbarossa said:

Geht hier auch deutsch?

https://plarium.com/forum/de/profile/messaging/?language=de  ich hab mal probiert eins aufzmachen....

never mind
joeletron
16 June, 2017, 9:49 PM UTC
Ivar Marksman said:

Welcome to the official forum of Vikings: War of Clans!

Here you’ll find info on the latest updates, get answers to all your gameplay questions and get the chance to take part in contests.

A great ruler has to be up-to-date on events and be the first to learn about changes in the vast lands of the North! For your convenience, we’ve created a list of the main topics:

- Forum rules

- Everything on Clans and Clan members

- Gameplay questions

- Technical troubleshooting

- Creating or searching for game guides

Join the valiant Jarls and keep track of all events in the Viking world with the Vikings: War of Clans forum!

You are a Viking! You are the Hero!

simoes.ricardo11
19 October, 2017, 12:01 PM UTC
Hi all, its possible the game sont let the big guys hit the small ones?  i know many players leave the game becouse 1 or 2 bully players atack small players and they never can play or up their acounts. 1 player with 2 bilion influence hit 1 plauer with 500k its not just. i sugest a minimus and max for the hit. 100k to 500k influence 500k to 1m etc etc. tks 
1721361 users registered; 42663 topics; 271375 posts; our newest member:gceple