Welcome to the official forum of Vikings: War of Clans!

63 Replies
User
6 April, 2018, 2:11 PM UTC

Dear, Ivar Marksman,

We will catch and Destroy Invader Lynx

......that you talked about in community topic invaders.......

invader Lynx......catch your *** and destroy you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks and bye for now Ivar Marksman

boy14loli

clan boy14 in 227 Ramistervag kingdom

Alexxxa A. Benny Nils
UTC +8:00
User
14 April, 2018, 10:43 PM UTC
Haha ! That was a cool fact.
- Ne mutlu Türk'üm diyene ! -
UTC +3:00
User
28 June, 2018, 12:19 PM UTC
Ελληνική συμμαχία στο 592 ελάτε μαζί μας 
UTC +3:00
xyz
User
1 July, 2018, 1:33 PM UTC

CIM said:

calrows2 said:

Here's a suggestion:  How about allowing gold to be sent to fellow clan members - just like they can do with silver, food, lumber, stone and iron?   Of course.....there would be the standard tax to send it.     I think this would create more interaction among clan members and allow the little ones to grow faster.
This would majorly encourage multiple accounts.

Having just read what you wrote back then, it made me laugh  given your suggestion on other occasions that I should  get second account.

I have tried and failed to work out how being able to gift  gold would encourage the use of multiple accounts any more than the present system does.

I can see the benefit to the owners,players  get to spend multiple amounts of money, and where the player has to split time between the accounts. which strikes me as being problematic and  inefficient.  

I would still prefer to play this game where every one only has the one account.

UTC +7:00
Mee
User
1 July, 2018, 4:57 PM UTC
One account per player would be ideal, but this isn't Utopia. The gold rewarded versus the amount of work given is where the ridiculous gold amount is from. Yield 8 units of rss and get 500k gold. Now you have four accounts plus your main, 2.5 mil gold twice a week. Farm accounts take NO time away from main account.
xyz
User
2 July, 2018, 2:14 AM UTC

I know it isnt utopia, just think it might make it more interesting if it was just one account per player.

Theres a few other things I would change too ifI could.

I do not understand this bit of your post.

The gold rewarded versus the amount of work given is where the ridiculous gold amount is from. Yield 8 units of rss and get 500k gold. Now you have four accounts plus your main, 2.5 mil gold twice a week.

Is this some reference to another post in the topic, I never mentioned any quantity of gold .

What are the 8 units of rss you mention? That doesnt seem very much in rss, and why would you win that much gold? 500K.!

Also how can farm accounts not take up some of your playing time? They need attending to sometime

User
2 July, 2018, 9:30 PM UTC

xyz said:

Also how can farm accounts not take up some of your playing time? They need attending to sometime

i have 4 hyperfarm and 1 main... it simply allow me to grow faster but not as fast as player who use massively their credit card...

Hyperfarm need to grow too and i cannot do it without spend some real money on them...

And they take playing time as any hyperfarm... you need to empty then regulary else you reach capacity very fast... a hyperfarm is useless is you don't empty them every few hours...

When our kingdom was created, there was no need of multiple account, we was plenty of player in the clan... but with time, people leave the game and new players become rare... our clan have drop from around 75 members to 15 in 1 year... multiple account is somehow a way for keep clan alive in older kingdom...

The need of multiple account will dissappear is plarium was cleaning kingdom from the numerous small dead city and repopulate with new player... have more that 1 account is more a burden that a big advantage...
UTC +2:00
xyz
User
3 July, 2018, 2:07 AM UTC

MEE  suggested  that having farm accounts wasn't  taking time from running the main town, you seem to agree with me that it must do.

I am still of the opinion that removing the small dead cities and repopulating with new players wouldn't solve the problems of decay  of Kingdoms

It would n't be fair to new players to do that, why do you think people who have played the game before are quitting their old one ,and opening new accounts in the new kingdoms , its because they all want to be top dog  in the kingdom, new players in an old Kingdom face an impossible task.  

We have no idea of the procedures  of opening a new Kingdom, how many towns a kingdom can hold  just an approximation of numbers based on the kingdom information.

We don't know how many towns were ever live, or how many are still live,  though it takes time you can count the number of clans and live accounts, but that's about it , and given that the vast majority of players seem to have many towns in the kingdom,which you cant possibly play at the same time. one has to wonder  how many individuals  are there in reality in every kingdom .

Maybe its because of all the multi accounts run by just a few people that is a reason for the decay, that and the fact that many new players are driven away from the game,by certain types of players . 

The thing to do is to encourage new players to stay rather than quit as soon as the easy protected part is over, and someone is constantly hitting their town and wiping them out. 

User
3 July, 2018, 5:54 AM UTC

xyz said:

It would n't be fair to new players to do that, why do you think people who have played the game before are quitting their old one ,and opening new accounts in the new kingdoms , its because they all want to be top dog  in the kingdom, new players in an old Kingdom face an impossible task.

old player who want to be top dog in a kingdom are stupid one... sure, at the begin, it is about being the top player and the top clan... nut player with previous experience know that KVK/KVKR is coming after 3 month, that all clan need to work together for having a chance to win kvk/kvkr... it is about being the top kingdom...

new players in old kingdom have a advantage... they can be guided by older player and receive rss from a clan with strong fundation... will allow them to grow faster that if they was in a kingdom with only new town as themself

We have no idea of the procedures  of opening a new Kingdom, how many towns a kingdom can hold  just an approximation of numbers based on the kingdom information.

Somehow, we do... learn it from when it was the ddos attack and plenty of kingdom was created at once...

Maybe its because of all the multi accounts run by just a few people that is a reason for the decay,

decay is one of the reason of multiple accounts... and they are not a few people... at least 50% of player have 2 or more account... at least in my kingdom and plenty of other visited during cvc/kvk/kvkr

Decay is mainly due to drop off... some become bored, some find other games, some have no more free time for it, etc...
CIM
User
3 July, 2018, 11:28 AM UTC
xyz said:

CIM said:

calrows2 said:

Here's a suggestion:  How about allowing gold to be sent to fellow clan members - just like they can do with silver, food, lumber, stone and iron?   Of course.....there would be the standard tax to send it.     I think this would create more interaction among clan members and allow the little ones to grow faster.
This would majorly encourage multiple accounts.

Having just read what you wrote back then, it made me laugh  given your suggestion on other occasions that I should  get second account.

I have tried and failed to work out how being able to gift  gold would encourage the use of multiple accounts any more than the present system does.

I can see the benefit to the owners,players  get to spend multiple amounts of money, and where the player has to split time between the accounts. which strikes me as being problematic and  inefficient.  

I would still prefer to play this game where every one only has the one account.

Getting a second account is one thing ... allowing transfer of gold will encourage much more than one or two additional accounts to people ...
UTC +1:00
User
3 July, 2018, 5:02 PM UTC

already happen without gold...

my 4 extra account are active city growing but some have several sleeping small account used only to buy superpack several time
xyz
User
4 July, 2018, 6:06 PM UTC

CIM.  its not that I do not believe you when you say that being able to gift gold would encourage multi -accounting.

Its just that I haven't figured out why this would be the case,  and why it would be worse than it already is. 

First if every player only had one account,every one would be equal, O.K the games says you can have two, so if every one does then everyone is back to square one. So its a pointless exercise. I appreciate  that not everyone will double up.

So the game says you can GIFT GOLD.

Everyone has two accounts already,who are they going to gift it to? A  clan member? Why?  The clan members are already double accounting, why do they need the gift of gold from someone else?. 

Even if its to their main account  its just to the them, and seeing as everyone is doing it ,who gets ahead? Same if they have more than two accounts  everyone copies so wheres the advantage? 

The more accounts you have the more time is diverted away from the main account.

This is where I see the main problem of multi-accounting. The Kingdom seems more alive than it is.

Which brings me to Anesfan's post.

I wasn't clear in my post , or you misunderstood it.

I wasn't saying  that only a few people had a second account, a while back I  realised that almost all had second accounts, and many have many more than that, and here's my point.

How many towns can anyone play at the same time effectively?

A clan has 100 members  each has two accounts, so effectively only 50 active players, and as some have accounts to cover every resource, it could be as few as  25 active players, so multiplying  this  for every clan, you soon seen the Kingdom isn't so full after all.

Even if these farm accounts are not in the clan,they are there in the Kingdom, not dead but mostly resting but  technically alive,and   presumably  the game recognises them as active , when it allots opponents for KvK. 

The influence of the Kingdom is diminished when truly dead towns are wiped of the troops, but not if these farms have troops,which I imagine they must have in order to transport resources, plus these farms have to have enough influence to make them worth while operating, more artificial influence to be considered. 

The kingdoms would be better off if they had more real  players, but how many players have left not for the reason s you suggested, but because they have been attacked to submission? 

Yes some might have sleeper towns just waiting to buy super packs , but for what purpose? they cant yet gift any gold in them, and as above wouldn't need to.

So they can move to a new Kingdom and ruin it?,Shouldn't be allowed.

Do older players  really help new players,be it in old or new kingdoms? Besides how many new players want to play second fiddle to them when they want to be top dog themselves?

I do not understand why decay is the main cause of multi-accounting, unless you mean you cant steal resources from players who are no longer there farming,  and  so cannot face the disdainful task of farming themselves, or collecting resources  and are too impatient to wait for upgrades  because of  the way they have played the game previously?

CIM
User
5 July, 2018, 5:50 AM UTC
Hyperfarm accounts do take work ... unlike what someone above said ... if you want a good one you need to spend a lot of time working on it so it can provide a good amount of resources.  And it helps for them to have good equipment for bonus for what they are hyperfarming.  If an account only needs to exist and get 1 point for a clan event to then get all the gold that everyone else gets to then send to the "main" account ... well then it doesn't take a lot of work and it would be a gold provider with essentually no work.  That is what I see as the difference as to why allowing the transfer of gold would greatly encourage mega multiple accounts.
UTC +1:00
User
5 July, 2018, 5:48 PM UTC

xyz said:

The influence of the Kingdom is diminished when truly dead towns are wiped of the troops, but not if these farms have troops,which I imagine they must have in order to transport resources, plus these farms have to have enough influence to make them worth while operating, more artificial influence to be considered. 

let see, my main account is lvl 27 with 2 bil influence ( was 3 bil 2 day ago )... the 4 hyperfarm are lvl 26 with around 200 mil influence...

amount of troop in hyperfarm vary between 0 et 1 horse t1... you don't need a army for transfer rss, you need a market and expensive economic research... odin shrine help for have plenty of march too...

influence is bullshit at all level, it mean nothing ... 2 days ago, i was 3 bil influence but i have loose 20 mil troop against a lvl 31 with 63 bil influence... loose a lot of influence but he have loose more... and i have plunder over 5 bil rss from his town...the point is that influence is not important but what is important is how you build your account, how your specialize, how you use strategie, how you switch gear/shaman/hero configuration for specific task, etc...

In fact, people doing trap try to keep their influence as low as possible, for make look them weak...

Same if there was a single player for each hyperfarm, their function are not combat and they don't really need troop... they are like the logistic of any army... a army need a kitchen for make food... it is what hyperfarm are, they provide rss to their clan... same thing with a bank account... no need of army but max march, max speed, max market, max economic research... and bank account need to be online often for redistribute rss that hyperfarm dump to them...

And you have plenty of other speciality usefull for a clan... by example, tile hitter have not a lot of influence too... enough troop for only 1 march and mainly military research... they drop shield and attack non stop ennemy tile... if they are hit, there is no rss and not troop in town to loose since all troop are on the march always on the move...

i don't know your experience with this game but it seem to me that it is limited because you don't know the basic and assume thing who are not true ( like the need of troop for transfert rss, the need of influence for be usefull, etc )

User
5 July, 2018, 6:02 PM UTC

xyz said:

Do older players  really help new players,be it in old or new kingdoms? Besides how many new players want to play second fiddle to them when they want to be top dog themselves?

They do...

Sure, in new kingdom, several new player fight each other for become top dog... but it don't last long... after a few month, when they begin to participate in cvc or kvk, they realize that the glory is not being a top dog but being a top clan... in some case, all kingdom begin to work together for become a top kingdom and win all the global event...

olders player help newer one from their clan bcs it is needed for the clan to win event... small one need the big one but the reverse is true too... sometime a old dog in a new kingdom is able to impose a kingdom wide NAP weeks before global event begin... everybody in the kingdom working together allow to have a strong kingdom for when global event will begin...

And same a old dog as me don't know everything... there is not a week passing that i don't learn something new... this game is so complex that we cannot simply call it a "war game"... it is more a strategy game...
User
10 July, 2018, 12:11 AM UTC
How about the Cav Shaman? Anybody? Is this top secret or we will see this mystical figure anytime soon...
UTC +0:00
Administrator
10 July, 2018, 8:03 AM UTC

Hello RISSARED! 

We will publish all the information about our updates in the game up to date:

- in the News and Events section: https://plarium.com/forum/en/vikings-war-of-clans/news-and-events/;

- in our official community on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VikingsWarOfClans.

Stay tuned and you won't miss anything! Enjoy the game!

Helping Jarls with their issues about the Vikings’ universe
UTC +8:00
User
12 July, 2018, 5:25 AM UTC

Hello everebody im from 573 kingdom the right hand clan;) want to ask if anybody hear for shamans cavalary? Its bad that the others are here and cavalary and the killer players dont have some skills??? Have a nice day:)

UTC +2:00
User
13 July, 2018, 3:55 AM UTC
Thanks for all the information this forum provides
User
13 July, 2018, 3:56 AM UTC
anesfan said:

xyz said:

They do...

Sure, in new kingdom, several new player fight each other for become top dog... but it don't last long... after a few month, when they begin to participate in cvc or kvk, they realize that the glory is not being a top dog but being a top clan... in some case, all kingdom begin to work together for become a top kingdom and win all the global event...

olders player help newer one from their clan bcs it is needed for the clan to win event... small one need the big one but the reverse is true too... sometime a old dog in a new kingdom is able to impose a kingdom wide NAP weeks before global event begin... everybody in the kingdom working together allow to have a strong kingdom for when global event will begin...

And same a old dog as me don't know everything... there is not a week passing that i don't learn something new... this game is so complex that we cannot simply call it a "war game"... it is more a strategy game...

3112812 users registered; 66019 topics; 348133 posts; our newest member:Castle 11926878