All Categories

Update: tier 7 warriors,new building levels and Knowledge,upgrades in the Valkyries' Citadel

Update: tier 7 warriors,new building levels and Knowledge,upgrades in the Valkyries' Citadel

Search
Comments
Dec 26, 2018, 11:0212/26/18
Dec 26, 2018, 11:09(edited)
04/07/17
Now that the update has had some time ... I see that the checkpoints at least for league of Oden are even harder ... for CvC what was 3rd checkpoint now is barely halfway to second checkpoint ... this is going to kill those clans like ours that just got to the league of Oden ...
Dec 29, 2018, 12:2912/29/18
04/04/17
Its impossible! The town lost shield but I can't attack it. Forbidden. New features killed game.
Dec 31, 2018, 02:2812/31/18
Jan 4, 2019, 18:23(edited)
05/09/17
Eagle said:

When we get the last (stronger) piece of shaman RANGED equipment    alot of unblanced in shaman equipment FIX IT

Bad game update  ONLY FOR BIG CREDITCARD
you have it right eagle, its not good for big creditcard only, but it for the TOOLHACKERS!!!!!!!, they give not any cent out to buy offers in bank, they have a hackprogramm to hack resources, gold... and all what you can think for this game,but this are the best friends from admins and plarium, and they can do what he or she want, its all DISCRIMINATION from plarium !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 31, 2018, 02:3512/31/18
05/09/17
John said:

The players who have the most advanced towns are the biggest spenders so it makes obvious commercial sense to offer them ways to go on spending money.  And this benefits us all as it is that money which allows the game to continue to exist.

I agree, however, that a bit more attention to making the game more smooth running would be beneficial.  After all, hooking in new people who come along to try the game out is commercially important and no one who runs into lots of downtime and numerous glitches in their first few days of play is going to stick around.  If only one percent of all those size five to ten towns scattered around the map had continued to play, plarium would have quite a healthy batch of extra kingdoms running.
they not spending money, it are TOOLHACKERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 2, 2019, 02:4101/02/19
05/09/17

5pac3balls said:

guys, you understand nothing... vikings is the first real family game...

Before, i have plan to reach lvl 31 in 2020... now, with the new update, my kids will reach lvl 35 in 2050...

Damm, it is not allowed in the TOS to transfert account to somebody else ( in the family ),  i am cursed...  

You should thank you say to the tool hackers, they make this game totally broken, and plarium does anything ,and help this toolhackers still too ....

Jan 2, 2019, 10:4801/02/19
06/02/17

erictips said:

You should thank you say to the tool hackers, they make this game totally broken, and plarium does anything ,and help this toolhackers still too ....

never hear of this tool hackers before your numerous post about it...

in the past, there was a lot of promotion for a tool who automate everything but not hear from it for months...

before this, there was ddos attack who create plenty of kingdoms in a few hours and fill them with a lot of little new dead city lvl 1... making hard to create clan in these kingdom due to the lack of real player...

in the both case, plarium have try to do something about it but solution was worst for honest player...

in the first case, they have implement something who detect third party software but plenty of honest players was plagued with false positive and threaten to have their account cancel...

in the second case, they have put a ddos protection who block player for 2h if they log in more that 5 time in the hour... was bad too because lot of honest player was loggin more that 5 time by hours due to the numerous opengl memory error...

My point is : be carefull about asking plarium to do anything about a problem... when they do, they use a nuclear bomb for kill a mosquito and there is plenty of collateral damage...

The game is not broken but for sure there is issue... plarium, in place of hunting these few hacker must use their energy to solve these issue who plague honest player... once the game is almost bug free, if they want, they can hunt these hacker...

Plarium don't help cheater... history have show that plarium try to stop them with various degree of success... these hacker are like terrorist, difficult to catch...

Personaly, i don't care if we loose a cvc or kvk due to a ennemy using hack... i know that it have take time and effort for build my city like it is now... it is not the biggest strongest city but i am proud of it... at least, when we win, i know that we have reach this result by hard work... there is not glory to win with hack or cheat...

Jan 14, 2019, 16:3601/14/19
05/02/18
Now I understand... I should have bought a new car instead.....
Mar 13, 2019, 09:4703/13/19
Mar 13, 2019, 09:48(edited)
09/20/17

After computercrash and clean install i can no longer login to the game

Java and Flash are working.

What can i do?

Windows 32bits installed

Java

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.