All Categories

Update: new Shaman, Ghosts, runes, defense upgrade in the Valkyries' Citadel, and more

Update: new Shaman, Ghosts, runes, defense upgrade in the Valkyries' Citadel, and more

Search
Comments
Nov 9, 2018, 00:5511/09/18
04/30/18
Some positive criticism. The battle reports are useless like they have always been. just give up trying to improve them, 3 years down the line is enough to prove that it is beyond you. Spend your time and energy on other aspects of the game.
Nov 9, 2018, 03:3311/09/18
02/04/17
Wow. What a terrible update. 
Nov 9, 2018, 08:5411/09/18
08/26/17

Agree on all which is written above, would be nice to combne the jewel knifes as well. Sadly they wont act because plarium doesn´t care. Gladly i can play other games as well.

Best regards
Nov 9, 2018, 10:4911/09/18
Nov 9, 2018, 10:49(edited)
11/26/15

Hi,

now i can take a look to the new shamane.

I am right what I write before, you not need it!!!

I mean about 90-95% of all players not need them.

Main reason is in the most kingdoms are peace. Than in CVC or KVK the most pop holder have a shield or have not much troops in or let them free!

And the next is the Events where you can get talismane. Now one more what the most not need. For the most players are 3 or 4 shamane important the rest they not need!

And again why not neutral talismane? Oh sorry than you not earn money sorry Plarium!

And what I read here and read in the game please take this update back!
Nov 9, 2018, 12:0611/09/18
04/12/17

Bad update, a new shaman specifically for PoP battle only. ..

If you have to introduce a shaman for PoP battle,

Introduce it early all together with the other military shaman OR show us your game plan, whats next update in the future, what the road map, let people know and choose what to buy depend on their budget and play style, instead of wasting our money to buy the other military shamans, and now what?... no longer viable and become weakling, lame shamans in PoP battle against this NEW PoP shaman?

//

And the new battle report? LOL... is that a report, really?... better just delete it all...

Nov 9, 2018, 12:1111/09/18
04/07/17
Yes new battle report sucks ...
Nov 9, 2018, 15:1111/09/18
08/09/17

I know what's it all about. It's all about MONEY.

They cut reports so people keep performing "suicidal attacks". That means re-train troops and that means money for Plarium.

Simple but effective tactics. Pure economy... I hope they will note decrease in their profit. Too greedy.

Same with new shaman, Jot etc...
Nov 9, 2018, 17:0911/09/18
08/12/16

- Battle report is terrible.

- New shaman is pointless.

- And please  make possibility to reset Valkyries updates.

- And make some non payable features for casuals.

Nov 9, 2018, 17:2011/09/18
Nov 9, 2018, 18:16(edited)
08/12/16

if you made only payable features, some hardcore players will pay.

or

if you will make free features, casuals will love the game, and they want to pay to become more powerful in lovely game.

i think the second version will provide more profit.

Nov 10, 2018, 08:4711/10/18
Nov 10, 2018, 09:00(edited)
04/19/17

Nov 10, 2018, 11:2611/10/18
07/12/18

yet another horrible update, where do you guys come up with these ideas.

Major issue in the reports - now can't see reductions and other valuable info

Major issue on attack/reinforce screen - Can't preview troop stats anymore

Ive been playing for a few years now and really dislike the way this game has/is going, whats next new gear every month to make previous gear no good..... your already on that path. Stop making every update about how much money you can put in your pockets and fix the issues present and allow for actual proper growth with raising hero lv cap and adding in new researches that you don't have to buy items to do.
Nov 10, 2018, 19:3911/10/18
Nov 10, 2018, 19:48(edited)
10/11/16

u really over done it now. 

get ur game working. 

get us some drops so we can actually build the bloody gear from last update. 

work on the unfairness in that game. and dont push another bloody shaman noone needs !!!

btw valkyrie suxx to hell -> because u give us 1 choice with that stage system. but guess what i've chosen wrong. i like cav but guess what in any event or any bank offer i get all shaman charms but elsa. npw that i have stage 1 cav in work i dont have elsa but i have ulf on stage 5 but never liked to have him. 

please talk to us and dont kill it completely.

bTW i have numbers that ur droprate SUXXX to hell. 

i used to get with another accout 12 rare attack runes with just 25-30 dead lvl6 ghosts, right now we not even get 1/10 of it. what the fuck. 

ur engery and shaman power inflation is completely nuts. (early adopters , Credit Card worriers got the ledge runes, and the rest is grinding like crazy for nothing but waisted time and money)

today i tried to get fine leather from vultere. !!! 2 perfect invader killer !!! 2 acc -> 1 ledge fine leather in 3 hours. 

is their any reason that some STUFF wont drop at all and other stuff LIKE Bloody Gems drop like hell. i could build a Highway thorugh our kingdom in ledge gems but i dont get the gear together to use the gems. please look into ur droprates. its just no need to overcomplecate things and have different drop rates for some stuff. 

btw. i know looooots of people the are trying to get basic material, it doesnt work anymore with the numbers u need for ur new gear. 

getting mat from tiles is completely useless !  u knwo what here are player that dont have a unlimited credit card but like to play the games as well !! so give us some LOVE or u can play ur game alone !

nothing to add here. REPAIR UR BLOODY GAME AND DONT ADD FEATUERS WE DONT NEED OR WONT EFFORD !

sorry for all that, but it needs to stop somwhere or u will lose  players that helped you grow that game.
Nov 10, 2018, 22:3011/10/18
08/17/18

I will join choir shooting down new update not because I like following herd, but because it's completely, utterly useless and makes game even less playable, than it was:

1. New battle reports are joke - attacking now is like eeni meeni miny mo childs rhyme, full surprise of result because I can't see enemies stats = big spenders upgrade

2. New shaman will wipe floors with all other shamans in their best suits = big spenders upgrade

3. New defense branch in Valkyrie's Citadel brings a bit balance to battle arythmetics, but before introducing third one with health it's not so great. AND you didn't improve VC boosts system - construction/learning reducers and speed-ups are still not affecting time, only clan help (which is better than nothing tbh)

4. People before me had pointed so many faults in this game, that it will be pointless to repeat it.

As a result you've got few hundred happy heavy spending jarls and ten-fifty- maybe hundred thousand small spending jarls, pissed off ready to leave. And I will tell you a secret - those small spending jarls got much bigger money pot, which you won't see, because they will go somewhere else. Not all of them of course, but more than you want. And your quaterly income will plummet again, and there's not going to be fat bonus cheques. 

Even a moron with a quarter of working braincells will recognise moment, where greed is pushed too far, where is time to listen to customers instead of forcing Plarium's favorite policy: RIP 'EM OFF.

I don't mind spending some money on a game, that is fun and fair to play. I understand, that you will have to make profit, it's a business at the end of the day. BUT if you will piss off your players too much they will go somwhere else, spending money in your competition's products. It's all about price-to-performance ratio - if there's shitty performance, there's nothing to pay for. And Vikings are performing worst and worst since they've been bought by Aussies. 

It's not first post/thread about VWoC going down the hill. And won't be last either, there will be more and more of them and sfter a while they will stop. You know why? Because players who are caring about this game will take their shovels and moulds and rakes and go to other sandpit.

Nov 12, 2018, 10:4111/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 10:43(edited)
10/11/16

Hey Plarium !

doesn't have anyone at Plarium the balls to get with us in the Ring here and comment our complains. 

If u just dont have to say anything here, its crystal clear we aren't that far from the bloody truth. 

it's all about bring me the money. how can a milk the cow the fastest. no care for ur wide majority of players. 

some small player in our clan ask yesterday, why dont we have a rss / yield tree / just one bloody skill for gold noone uses. 

and guess what dump me i talked him in to stay. because he was sad that he couldnt yield like the big players and he found himself lost, because even with big efford he cant get some gold from yield event, because tileyield sucks. because just 1 hero is fast rest of the marches suck. 

and if u dont have doublehero, because u cant efford, u cant yield with 2 heros which is a big advantage. 

HEAR us or u will lose more and more player. 

next time i wont talk people to stay!

Nov 12, 2018, 11:0911/12/18
06/02/17

ra773 said:

it's all about bring me the money. how can a milk the cow the fastest...

If it was only about milk the cow the fastest, it will be not good but they are doing worse...

They are killing the cow and a dead cow cannot anymore give milk... for a short time plarium will enjoy the meat of the cow but once meat is gone, they will starve to dead...

It seem to me that plarium have no long term plan and that they only wish to kill the game...

Never before, a update have lead to so much complain of player, specialy about the new report... and yet, not a single reply from administrator in days... it is like they ignore the players...

Maybe players need to unite and go on strike... no more purchase at the bank and no more playing until plarium solve the main concern from these update... unite for hit them where it is painfull, their stream of income... we want our game back
Nov 12, 2018, 13:5811/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 14:13(edited)
03/03/17

Stop be like a crybaby. Better more help each other on Jotunheim, in last battle russians has won.

I don't donate a lot of money, but I already bought new shaman and very enjoy it

Nov 12, 2018, 18:4411/12/18
07/12/15

Stop be like a crybaby. Better more help each other on Jotunheim, in last battle russians has won.

I don't donate a lot of money, but I already bought new shaman and very enjoy it

your verry funny you dont donate a lot of money buth you already bought the new shaman :)

you also dont need the reports if you can kill another player too because you have only t6 troops too :)
Nov 12, 2018, 20:0111/12/18
10/11/16

Angry Witcher said:

U DiDN'T understand anything i said. 

Nov 12, 2018, 20:0511/12/18
Nov 12, 2018, 20:07(edited)
10/11/16

btw ppl an friend with full shaman knowledge just tested droprates for attack runes. 

guess what 

14 lvl6 -> 138 rune  parts >>>>> which needs u 111 lvl6 ghost kills for 1 ledge rune >>> which is around 2.5-4mio power per ledge rune >>> which is around 30-50mio for a full set of  ledge runes. 

is this what u really want !?

as said, in the beginning where all the CreditCard warriors got their shaman knowledge done, u could get the ledge runes way easier and now as they have their runes, the not so fast jarls, have to grind like crazy and will never get ledge runes or at least a full set!!!!

Nov 12, 2018, 21:1011/12/18
04/26/18
Not only do I agree, I would like to see better drop rates of needed materials/gems etc. Also, The Buffs for like Building  and knowledge are a freaking joke, want to update something update them! Reduction of 30% for 10 mins on a 4 to 10 week build is a JOKE!!! Same for knowledge where did ya'l come up with that crap! Also, would LOVE to see Uber Ghost to speed up getting the better runes and gear for the shaman. & Would love  new buttons on the attack window , like send all tier One Troops, Send  all Tier Two Troops ETC just saying!