Update: New forum features

27 Replies
Administrator
24 September, 2018, 3:03 PM UTC

Greetings, Jarls! We've released a number of important updates and features to improve our forum. Here is a list of these changes:

1. Your forum nickname and avatar are now synchronized with your Plarium.com player profile. This means that your nickname and avatar will be the same as the ones in your portal profile.

2. New forum messenger. You no longer need to open a new browser tab to use the messenger. Instead, it will open as a dialogue box in your current browser tab. Additionally, search by username has been removed from the messenger.

3. Instead of searching by username, you can send messages directly from the members search results on the forum by hitting the dialogue icon next to the name of the user.

4. A Plarium ID is required to use the messenger. If you can't access the new messenger on the forum, you need to complete your registration on the Plarium.com portal. To do that, please hit the highlighted link in your forum profile. You will get your Plarium ID once the registration is completed and the email is confirmed.

As always, we're eager to hear your thoughts. If you experience issues on the forum or feel that some features should work differently, please don't hesitate to inform us.

Keeper of the history of the North, Interpreter of sagas.
UTC +5:00
User
25 September, 2018, 2:38 PM UTC
I perused this and left it be... Wondering if there is a way to link it to Google play account instead? I don't browse the forums on my computer :/
UTC +7:00
xyz
User
28 September, 2018, 11:45 AM UTC

Yes I was left somewhat bewildered as well . I left it, and here I am still able to post.

One thing I have just noticed is that there seems to be no edit feature on p.m.s to other players.I just typed something and it turned into an unintended emoticon when it arrived.

User
22 October, 2018, 2:33 AM UTC
I’ve been having glitches I love the game I’ve updated everything please help me have a better experience I Ce lost a lot of troops resources and my clan.Thanks for listening 
Wayne
UTC +6:00
User
22 October, 2018, 2:42 AM UTC
I’m having the same problem spent so much money half of the purchases I received and the other half waisted.Love the game and appreciate everything you do.Thanks for sticking in there 
Wayne
User
25 October, 2018, 6:14 AM UTC

Hello, i am addicted to this game!! Due to very expensive merchandise, I spend hours grinding for supplies. As for battles with invaders, I would like to at least fight until death. Waiting hours to gain energy to finish is discouraging to play. Just a thought, items gained from defeating invaders and enemies would be great to be able to buy in clan stores. Also be able to sell items that we do not want or use.

xyz
User
25 October, 2018, 12:08 PM UTC

Welcome to the trap.

Parts of the message would be better in other sections of the forum. 

Eventually  you will be able to  completely destroy invaders without out having to wait for the energy to reload, though buying energy would allow you to do this sooner.

Cindy wrote

Just a thought, items gained from defeating invaders and enemies would be great to be able to buy in clan stores. Also be able to sell items that we do not want or use. 

These two things have been requested many times before,though you can get Centurion and Barbarian materials from the  clan store, they are very expensive items,  its most unlikely that any others will be available any time soon.

With a few exceptions,you will find that most items you will need later on.

What would you propose selling them for?

User
25 October, 2018, 11:55 PM UTC
Great idea we should be able to sell some of our equipment that we don’t need we bought it so why can’t we sell it.?Thanks for listening.
Wayne
User
26 October, 2018, 12:01 AM UTC
There’s clans that sell there equipment and strong accounts well only 2 of them in my kingdom if they can do it why can’t we.The clans are eternal warriors andL-13 
Wayne
User
26 October, 2018, 1:40 PM UTC

Please explain to us how they sell their ( note spelling) equipment?

Do you mean they offer established accounts for real money, or something else in the game?

UTC +0:00
User
31 October, 2018, 6:21 PM UTC
ya know....this website has nothing but problems.  I can't even tell where i am in the clan battle...or if there is one.  c'mon and fix stuff people!!!!
User
31 October, 2018, 6:26 PM UTC
Come on Plarium. Sort your house out! Game play is frustratingly slow and crashes. Spending money here and not happy with this dodgy game play. Sort your shit out please.
UTC +1:00
User
31 October, 2018, 8:09 PM UTC
Game become... last days do not working at all. To be clear we pay real money and plarium shit  problems and bugs waste what i bought... Who know where I can make complain about protection of customer?
User
1 November, 2018, 2:02 AM UTC
PLARIUM sort your house out. Since the last update it's slow and continually crashes. 
UTC +1:00
User
1 November, 2018, 4:06 PM UTC
Same here I can’t  battle because it’s still glichy
Wayne
User
1 November, 2018, 5:10 PM UTC

This area of the forum is called "New Forum Features" So it really should only be concerned with that topic.

It would be better if you posted either in

Technical Support  which deals with complaints about the game,or

General questions which mostly deals with how to play the game.

User
8 November, 2018, 6:03 PM UTC

Waiting for the update.  

Lisa Richardson
User
16 November, 2018, 3:16 AM UTC
Same here?
Wayne
User
16 November, 2018, 12:48 PM UTC

What update are you waiting for?

The new features were implemented on the forum. though that doesnt mean there won't be anymore  but they usually announce things

If you mean the game, this isn't about the game  thats something else..

This is about the forum.

User
17 November, 2018, 4:18 AM UTC
Thanks I figured it out as soon as I sent the message 😝 
Wayne
3211278 users registered; 75336 topics; 364348 posts; our newest member:JACKGAVIN888