All Categories

Interview with top-5 Offence player Dude The Mountain

Search
Sep 7, 2017, 13:4909/07/17
01/11/17

Today we present our interview with DUDE The Mountain, who became the mightiest Jarl of the previous week by reaching the top rankings in the Offense category. He thinks that offense is better than defense and loves forming and joining Onslaughts. Let's find out more!

Name:  DUDE The Mountain

Clan: Trugurag Savages

Kingdom: 64

Total time in the game: 19w 4d

Enemy warriors destroyed: 362,592,397

What you're proud of: My Kingdom and my Clan.

Super ability (you would like to have/already have): I would like to have the ability to jump between Kingdoms any time I want and be able to join other ⚔ Clans in other Kingdoms for an Onslaught.

Hobbies: Gaming, Vikings: War of Clans.

Likes: The efforts my Clan mates spend on every event, mostly in the Kingdoms Battle, Kingdoms Battle: Revenge, and Clans Battle.

Dislikes: Being forced to hit a member from my Kingdom because of a Shield drop during Kingdoms Battle.

Favorite song: Victory Or Die — Motörhead

V — Vikings: War of Clans

D — DUDE The Mountain

V.: Tell us the story behind your nickname.

D.: First of all, I would like to thank you for this opportunity.

The story behind my name is a mix between 2 characters from my favorite movie and my favorite series: the Dude from The Big Lebowski and the Mountain, Gregor Clegane, from GoT.

V.: Name 6 players (attackers/active Jarls) you would add to your dream team.

D.: I am so proud and happy with the team I have in my Clan and in my Kingdom, but my dream team if I was able to have it would be: Silverhawky, Alex The Wall, King Elo, The Lich King, Saynt Сharbel, and Hot Fire.

V.: How much time do you spend in the game every day?

D.: Usually during the week I spend around 4 to 5 hours in game, during the weekend around 6 to 7 hours and during the Kingdoms Battle up to 10 hours 'cause it's my favorite event.

In my opinion, it's hard to become a top player without help from Clan mates and the Kingdom. As for me, I wouldn't have been able to achieve what I have so far without the help of both and I would like to say a special thanks to my Clan mates for giving me the opportunity to have my biggest solo hit in the game and one of the biggest solo hit in this game's history. Usually, I like to play offense more than defense and I work hard on my offense Knowledge, but I also don't neglect the defensive ones. Performing an Onslaught with my Clan mates and with my Kingdom's players is one of my favorite things. Hitting big players solo is one of my favorites, too. It is easy to know how many troops the player has and what their Knowledge level is. It can also be obvious if they have set a trap or not. We keep watching our enemy for a while, then we choose the right moment, so we kill them: whether by a solo hit or by an Onslaught. We have to let them feel more safe so that they stay without a Shield for a bit longer. And one of my favorite attacks is killing enemy spies. I like the offense and attack methods those Jarls use and I hope we team up in a battle for an Onslaught.

I would like to thank you all for giving me this opportunity and for your kindness.

Vikings, tell the whole North: how often do you attack enemies and form Onslaughts? We're waiting for your stories!

Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 6, 2017, 05:3810/06/17

⚔ What you're proud of: My Kingdom and my Clan. 

he is proud only of himself  

Oct 9, 2017, 13:2410/09/17
Oct 16, 2017, 09:20(edited)
03/13/17

funny said:

⚔ What you're proud of: My Kingdom and my Clan. 

he is proud only of himself  

Did you play with him?

Oct 22, 2017, 12:5910/22/17

г๏ค๔ђ๏ยรє ๒lยєร