All Categories

Equipment Requests for Hero and Shaman Experience

Search
Dec 30, 2018, 15:3312/30/18
09/03/18

Please give us STANDARD equipment that increases Hero's (and shaman's) experience gained. There are a few items in the invaders gear category that offer a bonus to Hero's experience but by the time you are far enough along to get a decent legendary invader set, or even an epic set, you'll likely only have a level or two left to get with your hero. It just seems more logical for this particular bonus to be obtainable at lower levels, like 30+, especially for the sake of new players that are plowing their way through task refreshers as their best means of gaining event points, materials, and resources. 

Also.. Any standard shaman equipment is eagerly awaited. Specifically, Shaman equipment that would increase experience would be greatly appreciated since, after all, there's a bunch of shaman to get leveled up.

Just one last request... Would you ever consider allowing shaman energy to recharge on ALL shamanana instead of just the one that is selected, please please please? 🤞😆

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 30, 2018, 17:2512/30/18
02/21/18

If you are a complete novice in the game,which can make it tough, and even if you are not, apart from the constant updates,which often throw spanners into planning,there are a  lot of variables in this game, potentially making decisions difficult to fathom.

Especially when you have little or conflicting advice to contend with.

Of course a lot will also depend on how you like to play the game,how much time you take part, and how little/much money you can spend.

It would seem that invader skills and leveling up the hero as quickly as possible are important elements, but I have a feeling that getting the hero experience invader equipment is not as significant as it once was.

Firstly you have to be hero level 35 to use the first piece, the rest around 38,40 and 45, which is nearly the old maximum top level.

It would seem to be a bad choice to wait till you can forge legendary before doing so,this is based on that contrary to wriiten advice, most players, including the more proficient ones, seem to build all equipment as soon as they can, and at hero 54, I still cannot build better than rare,by the time I can, I probably wont need it, for this purpose. 

Also note here, forging two or three items of lower quality  probably gives you more bonus than one legendary piece.

I am not discounting the benefits of doing tasks, and refreshing them to obtain experience, but buying the hero experience booster and VIP as high as you can afford would  seem important short cuts.

Though I have no experience with starting a new account and buying the King of the North equipment,this would seem to make it a doddle in advancing the hero level.

I cannot fault your request  for the Shaman, except this would be contrary to them wanting us to spend lots of cash to get them.

Dec 31, 2018, 01:2512/31/18
09/03/18

WDYWTNTF said:

If you are a complete novice in the game,which can make it tough, and even if you are not, apart from the constant updates,which often throw spanners into planning,there are a  lot of variables in this game, potentially making decisions difficult to fathom.

Especially when you have little or conflicting advice to contend with.

Of course a lot will also depend on how you like to play the game,how much time you take part, and how little/much money you can spend.

It would seem that invader skills and leveling up the hero as quickly as possible are important elements, but I have a feeling that getting the hero experience invader equipment is not as significant as it once was.

Firstly you have to be hero level 35 to use the first piece, the rest around 38,40 and 45, which is nearly the old maximum top level.

It would seem to be a bad choice to wait till you can forge legendary before doing so,this is based on that contrary to wriiten advice, most players, including the more proficient ones, seem to build all equipment as soon as they can, and at hero 54, I still cannot build better than rare,by the time I can, I probably wont need it, for this purpose. 

Also note here, forging two or three items of lower quality  probably gives you more bonus than one legendary piece.

I am not discounting the benefits of doing tasks, and refreshing them to obtain experience, but buying the hero experience booster and VIP as high as you can afford would  seem important short cuts.

Though I have no experience with starting a new account and buying the King of the North equipment,this would seem to make it a doddle in advancing the hero level.

I cannot fault your request  for the Shaman, except this would be contrary to them wanting us to spend lots of cash to get them.

I generally enjoy your responses, WD, but I find this one a little verbose and off-point. Your response seemed to be, forgive me,  a long walk for a short drink of water, but I think the result is that we agree on the usefulness of standard equipment that enhances experience gained... Right?

Having brought a number of my own heros and shaman(s?) to level 60, it is apparent to me that the only equipment currently available that offers such a bonus is unobtainable at a time when it would be truly beneficial and worthy of the efforts demanded for its creation. As you kinda sorta hinted in your unique way, it's wasteful to create anything lower than legendary grade equipment but by the time you are able to get legendary invader gear, an experience boost is not likely to be your top priority, or even in your top five. It just makes more sense, in my opinion, to have experience-enhancing standard equipment.

Of course... All that discussion would be nullified if Plarium decided to surprise us with another 10+ hero levels! *Wink wink* 🙏

After that it comes back to shaman.. shamans?....shaMEN?

Honestly, the whole Shamanana race has been severely disadvantaged and victimized by oversight when it comes to their limited gear and lack of activable sets. Plus, their captive servitude to these charms is just medieval Unable to level up and fulfill their potential even with experience raining down on them in torrents from completed tasks and upgrades until they these charms are paid in full at every stage with increasing cost and difficulty is an abominable offense to their civil rights! It's our duty to give them a voice and make sure it's heard! 🥳😁