All Categories

Trade gems between clans

Trade gems between clans

Search
Dec 24, 2018, 19:4212/24/18
12/24/18

Trade gems between clans

Often clan members have extra unused gems we could offer to other clan members, is their a way to donate them to the clan store or send as a gift like reinforcements?
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 25, 2018, 00:4512/25/18
06/21/17
mshsjc said:

is their a way to donate them ?
No THERE isn't, nor should THERE be.
Jan 25, 2019, 18:1901/25/19
10/19/18
xyz said:

mshsjc said:

is their a way to donate them ?
No THERE isn't, nor should THERE be.
Why not? While the original post entertained an implied suggestion within a question...there should be a logical reason for any answer given. In this case, the reason could be: 1. Gems are used by individuals to enhance specific features only, not like rss 's which are common for both upgrading and Events. 2. There is a balance between anticipated revenues to the company and specific items or features in gameplay...in this case, gems encourage players to invest time gathering gems which, naturally, leads players to invest money to avoid spending so much time. 3. No, there is no way to transfer gems to other players. Nor is there a current need for gems for SH upgrades. As to why there isn't a way to transfer gems between players, I don't know because I am not a game developer.
Jan 25, 2019, 19:3001/25/19
06/21/17

You might be right  but I do not see that " the original post entertained an implied suggestion within a question" nor that a logical reason should be given.

Firstly,  he asked a question  to which the simple answer is no, and needs no further clarification.

It wasn't necessary to post my opinion as to why there shouldn't be.

Secondly, he never replied, so was either satisfied with the answer, or it was non question in the first place.

You seem to have some insight as to why the answer to the question might by no. and presumably you are not a developer either, which would suggest that this is not a necessary requirement  to come up with "why not"

It is true that only the owners know the true reason for the way things are.That doesn't mean we cannot speculate, nor not come to the correct conclusion.

Lastly, the question is a much raised, and much answered on the forum. 
Jul 4, 2019, 08:2807/04/19
07/04/19
I have found from most of xyz replies that he has no real reasoning behind is ignorant simple NO answers,  and have the feeling that he is just an a$$
Jul 4, 2019, 17:1507/04/19
06/21/17

Greg00 said:

I have found from most of xyz replies that he has no real reasoning behind is ignorant simple NO answers,  and have the feeling that he is just an a$$

Taken some time for you to post your conclusion,(of me) on an old thread, on a much discussed topic. If you really had read and understood everything I have written,and all the threads on "gifts" would you still have needed  to have written your above post?

MSHSJC wrote 

"Often clan members have extra unused gems we could offer to other clan members, is their a way to donate them to the clan store or send as a gift like reinforcements?" 

As in my previous explanation written in January.

Sometimes the answer to a question posed is a simple NO and so it isn't being ignorant at all.

Talking of ignorant do you mean "behind (H)is ignorant simple NO answers"instead?

Also the reasoning behind why there should not  be the ability to exchange gems,and other items,has already been explained elsewhere on the forum. which I also stated.

Additionally,unless you have money to burn on diamond  knives,there is probably no such thing as "unused gems"as the game keeps bringing out new equipment that they could be installed in.

Aug 6, 2019, 11:1208/06/19
03/01/19
I would love, if the world wide, or at least kingdom wide trade of all materials and equipments was possible.
Aug 6, 2019, 15:2608/06/19
Aug 6, 2019, 15:27(edited)
06/21/17

Of course you would because its a short cut... 

If by world wide, you mean inter kingdoms,I think that would be extremely problematic,and it would still have the same reasons for it not to happen behind it as, inter kingdom , inter clans, the same clan,often the so called alt.