All Categories

New Gameplay: Land Of Chaos

Search
Dec 3, 2018, 20:2712/03/18
11/02/18

Just a suggestion of another type of gameplay. There should be a map like Jotunheim but for inactive accounts. The gameplay is consists of farming towns maybe once or twice a Month (every two weeks). And it’s just not farming towns but there should be bosses, that does certain drops like gears that are already made. But whenever you are in that Kingdom, it is now a free for all, including clan mates, meaning clans don’t exist. This can be a 36hr event with more rules applied to. This is just a thought of a new game mode
Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 4, 2018, 04:3012/04/18
Dec 4, 2018, 04:39(edited)
02/21/18

How would you get all the inactive accounts from up to 800 kingdoms in one new kingdom?

Nothing to stop you attacking inactive towns already.

I also dont see that the free for all is any different than it is now,you may be in a clan, but its still every jarl for their own advancement.

The only interesting idea is a super invader thats drops completed gear, but this sounds more like something, someone wanting a short cut would want, because doing it the hard way is too hard.

Why would the more advanced players even want this? They probably already have lots, if not all the gear they want.

If they havent you are going out gunned  just like now, and more from stories about  Jontunheim.

Its already  expensive enough to attack Ubers for the normal stuff. How much is it going to cost to  hit a "boss"?and its extra expensive if you dont get a good return on the investment.

Theres already the situation where players think its ok to let you do all the hard work and spend the energy and then jump in and take the spolis.

Yes its a war game and you want excitement .. I get that

Dec 4, 2018, 20:2312/04/18
11/02/18
So Plarium admins can’t even control accounts of their game and relocate inactive accounts? I guess....
Dec 4, 2018, 20:5612/04/18
02/21/18

OK   you shot down my first point, does that mean you accept the rest?

In any case I wasnt suggesting that they didnt have the technology to program it, though we clearly have problems when they do updates.

I was  instead referring to capacity.

I think that its safe to say that the total amount of presently inactive towns would not fit into the present size of a kingdom.

Point two, how would you define inactive..? Like  a lot of players do? There is no shield, players inactive, so its open for attack.

Point three, if all the  truly inactive towns were put into a new kingdom, are you anticipating them remaining tthere?  A bad idea on a number of grounds.

Dec 6, 2018, 19:3412/06/18
11/02/18

Maybe multiple maps can work. There’s lots of active players in this game that would love to have chances. 

And inactive accounts can be defined as towns unshielded for more than 2-3 weeks. After a few weeks, even in a couple of days (or hours), towns can be destroyed, leaving most people to leave this game.

To your third point, yes. Leave them there because if this can be an event, it’s now a place to come and go for farming and etc. also, it gives us the knowledge how active each kingdom really is. 
Jan 8, 2019, 03:2801/08/19
10/14/18

I remember a Jarl called Clamm had an idea about a Hades kingdom. It was infinitely big and all the inactive towns were put there after an appropriate inactive period, 26 weeks?

Active Jarls could go there and farm the towns as long as they paid Charon two pieces of silver.

Sadly Clamm shot her mouth off and got banned (she should have read the forum rules) so we'll never know much more about it.
Jan 8, 2019, 18:1101/08/19
02/21/18
Interesting and telling.