All Categories

Diamond Knife

Diamond Knife

Search
Sep 9, 2018, 04:2709/09/18
05/08/17

Diamond Knife

Every time I attack Level 5 and 6 invaders I get a simple diamond knife sometimes 3 and 4 times from the same invader, as a result I now have 100's of simple diamond knife's which are no use to me whatsoever I have never added a simple gem to a piece of armour and never will, Why would you add a simple gem to armour if you are attacking level 5 and 6 invaders when you can get a rare, epic and legendary gems from hitting those invaders, I think a great update would be the ability to improve the class of diamond knife's like you can do with material and gems  you could do this in the workshop for example four simple makes one usual four usual makes one unusual diamond knife e.t.c.  Every time a want to remove a  gem from a piece of armour it costs me gold and I have all these simple diamond knife's which could be used if you could improve their class. 
Views
Comments
Comments
Sep 9, 2018, 05:0909/09/18
04/07/17
It would be nice if you could combine knifes like you can gems ... 4 simple knives become 1 usual, 4 usual become 1 unusual, etc. They could do that in the workshop along with the gems.  I mentioned this a long long time ago.
Sep 9, 2018, 17:4909/09/18
Sep 9, 2018, 17:52(edited)
05/08/17
CIM said:

It would be nice if you could combine knifes like you can gems ... 4 simple knives become 1 usual, 4 usual become 1 unusual, etc. They could do that in the workshop along with the gems.  I mentioned this a long long time ago.
Yes I forgot to mention in my post that the Knife's class could be improved in the workshop they did do a really good update not so long ago where you can now improve the class of multiple gems at the same time like you can do with material in the forge e.g. 8 simple gems to two usual gems 12 usual gems to 3 unusual gems and so on. I have edited my post accordingly.
Sep 9, 2018, 21:1109/09/18
09/22/17
Three redundancy of the green cutting knives always bothered me, with NO way to get fifth tier
Sep 10, 2018, 02:5109/10/18
Sep 10, 2018, 02:58(edited)
02/21/18

Laird Brinni said:

Every time I attack Level 5 and 6 invaders I get a simple diamond knife sometimes 3 and 4 times from the same invader, as a result I now have 100's of simple diamond knife's which are no use to me whatsoever I have never added a simple gem to a piece of armour and never will, Why would you add a simple gem to armour if you are attacking level 5 and 6 invaders when you can get a rare, epic and legendary gems from hitting those invaders, I think a great update would be the ability to improve the class of diamond knife's like you can do with material and gems  you could do this in the workshop for example four simple makes one usual four usual makes one unusual diamond knife e.t.c.  Every time a want to remove a  gem from a piece of armour it costs me gold and I have all these simple diamond knife's which could be used if you could improve their class. 

Re reading this, it now makes sense.I had missed the point previously.

By the time you are killing those invader levels its unlikely you will need the knives,so why are the even there?

Same with all the rename town and change identity, though I wonder if these were ever intended to be more useful than they are now.

I am getting those knives myself since my invader capability went from level 1,and given that after a while one's awash with simple gems, its far cheaper to smash them out,if you have used any.

Unfortunately I am not at that stage with others, so am reluctant to use any I have, it ought to be free to remove gems, or at least get more than one use out of a knife.

Have used some simple runes, so hope by the time I need to remove them, I will have enough of the runic knives as the runes are far to hard to come by.

MEE WROTE

"Three redundancy of the green cutting knives always bothered me, with NO way to get fifth tier."

Sorry ,I cant work out what you are trying to say.

Sep 10, 2018, 05:5409/10/18
Sep 10, 2018, 05:55(edited)
05/08/17

WDYWTNTF said:

Laird Brinni said:

Re reading this, it now makes sense.I had missed the point previously.

By the time you are killing those invader levels its unlikely you will need the knives,so why are the even there?

Same with all the rename town and change identity, though I wonder if these were ever intended to be more useful than they are now.

I am getting those knives myself since my invader capability went from level 1,and given that after a while one's awash with simple gems, its far cheaper to smash them out,if you have used any.

Unfortunately I am not at that stage with others, so am reluctant to use any I have, it ought to be free to remove gems, or at least get more than one use out of a knife.

Have used some simple runes, so hope by the time I need to remove them, I will have enough of the runic knives as the runes are far to hard to come by.

MEE WROTE

"Three redundancy of the green cutting knives always bothered me, with NO way to get fifth tier."

Sorry ,I cant work out what you are trying to say.

I think Mee is referring to the unusual diamond knife which is in a green background like the gems and materials and having no way to get to the fifth tier of a diamond knife which would be epic.

Sep 10, 2018, 13:3509/10/18
01/25/17
Thank you a lot for all ideas Jarls! We have forwarded it to our developers. 
Sep 10, 2018, 15:0009/10/18
02/21/18

I thought I had posted twice,but now see I did not.

Laird Brinni wrote.

I think Mee is referring to the unusual diamond knife which is in a green background like the gems and materials and having no way to get to the fifth tier of a diamond knife which would be epic.

I had wondered if it was something like this, but as unusual is green and the 3rd tier I wondered why the reference to the 5th tier which isnt next.

Maybe  the 4th tier, rare, has been done.

Hopefully we will all get there sometime.,

Incidentally, as result of the post I re-checked the coffers on the knives and colours.

I still think that the first two in each set look as if they got mixed up.

In each case the difference in each pair  is very subtle, and not obviously in keeping with the normal colour sequence.

Of course they may have decided to deviate from this sequence after seeing how they might have been shown.

Sep 10, 2018, 15:2209/10/18
05/08/17
WDYWTNTF said:

I thought I had posted twice,but now see I did not.

Laird Brinni wrote.

I had wondered if it was something like this, but as unusual is green and the 3rd tier I wondered why the reference to the 5th tier which isnt next.

Maybe  the 4th tier, rare, has been done.

Hopefully we will all get there sometime.,

Incidentally, as result of the post I re-checked the coffers on the knives and colours.

I still think that the first two in each set look as if they got mixed up.

In each case the difference in each pair  is very subtle, and not obviously in keeping with the normal colour sequence.

Of course they may have decided to deviate from this sequence after seeing how they might have been shown.

Yes I thought that the simple diamond Knife would have a black background like the simple gems and material do, The background colour is  very similar in colour to the usual diamond knife which is strange because the background colour for the rest of the grade of knifes follows the same colour as the gems and material do.
Apr 18, 2019, 07:4004/18/19
09/15/15
I would like to endorse the above, and suggest the developers do the same with the runic knives
Oct 20, 2021, 21:4010/20/21
10/09/21
blazebo

what do think?

Oct 20, 2021, 21:4110/20/21
10/09/21

I think you are all nuts,ha, ha,!

Nov 25, 2021, 21:2811/25/21
07/15/18

I concur.  We should be able to combine knives.  Hey - it may help reduce lag.