All Categories

Plan to Fix the Leagues?

Plan to Fix the Leagues?

Search
Aug 26, 2018, 23:0808/26/18
02/08/18

Plan to Fix the Leagues?

Basically as you level up it's fun to compete in events. Once you hit 1bil influ, you will forever be in last place since you are up against clans and players 500x your size. 

Is there any plan to adjust the leagues? Maybe something adjusted by influence? Like 1bil-10   11-50   51+ ? Just random numbers. It's not fun to spend $ and do all you can as a 5bil player and be in the bottom 10% all the time.
Views
Comments
Comments
Aug 27, 2018, 05:5308/27/18
09/27/17

i totally agree with what Paul is saying, the leagues just dont work now as players are learning to sit and wait for mega packs and develop their cities a lot faster, the leagues need to be changed or the number of leagues increased to take into account how players now play the game, when this game was first developed doing some of the huge upgrades that were supposed to take say 156 weeks can now be done in 5 minutes, using hero gear, knowledge, building and knowledge speed ups and then on top of that the boosts and the clan helps, not to mention skipping all that by using gold, players are growing a lot faster and the leagues need to start reflecting this change, taking your city to lvl 26 is something that you should really avoid doing until the last minute as your automatically put in odin league for every event, and if your only 1 billion influ like me that throws you into a league where you just cant compete and are destined to a life of event misery where checkpoint targets are way past what you are capable of scoring without throwing loads of money at the game  and if this is left as it is i believe players will loose interest and the game will eventually fizzle out, 

This is a great game and from my time playing this one takes some beating but as the players learn and change how they play, the game needs to move with them and in my opinion this means the league set up really needs to change, gamers can be very fickle i admit im one of them as long as im happy i will continue but there are plenty of games out there keep my interest i stay loyal to a game.
Aug 27, 2018, 08:4908/27/18
01/25/17

Dear Jarls,

The distribution across Leagues depends on the Competition type. The selection in Personal Competitions is determined by the level of the player's Town and in the case of Clan and Global ones - by the Clan’s Influence. 

Also according to the game rules Jarls are divided into smaller groups within one League in a Competition. Due to this the chances of winning become higher. Please bear in mind that the rewards in all groups within one League are the same.

If you have any additional suggestions, we will be happy to hear. Wish you glorious victories!

Aug 27, 2018, 11:3008/27/18
06/02/17

Erna Fiery said:

The selection in Personal Competitions is determined by the level of the player's Town and in the case of Clan and Global ones - by the Clan’s Influence.

for personal, you are in Odin at lvl 27 cities... for this one, i am ok with...

for clan event and cvc, you reach odin when clan is above 15 billion influence... clan who have already stronghold lvl 2 who weight around 5 billion... remain 10 bil shared between the maybe 100 members of the clan... these 15 bil influence for the clan reach the ligue of odin is way to low... specially when you find clan with 250 or more in odin league... or a single city who weight more that a full clan in the odin league

Also according to the game rules Jarls are divided into smaller groups within one League in a Competition. Due to this the chances of winning become higher.

Are you joking... if you are a little one ( city or clan ) who have just reach odin league, you end up in a groups where you compete against 10000... since the odin league range from 15 billion for clan to infinity, the odds for a new odin league clan to become winners are ZERO...

let say that you have 5 league... that can influence range from 0 to 585 for the more big one clan in all kingdom, simply cut the range in 5 equal part for each league... make it dynamic, so league are adjusted each week in function of the influence of the most big clan in all kingdom
Aug 27, 2018, 12:0808/27/18
04/07/17

Clan leagues I agree (and I have written about this) need to change ... for the top league to include all clans 15B or above is just a joke ... these days 15B is a pretty low amount of influence for a clan and to be included in the top league is just crazy.

Also I think it would be a good idea for personal leagues to be done by influence instead of city level (first time I have put this forth).  I think influence would be a better "match up" than city level.
Aug 27, 2018, 13:1308/27/18
09/22/17
I third the adjustments... Leagues, personal and clan, definitely need an overhaul with primary attention to the latter :/
Aug 27, 2018, 18:4008/27/18
02/21/18

Agreed elsewhere.

Also I think its mean not to give the personal rewards for kingdom events,if your kingdom doesnt win.

Aug 28, 2018, 10:1208/28/18
04/07/17

As I said earlier I started a thread concerning this earlier and just bumped it and wrote some more in it.  I am going to also write what I had to say here also because I think this is a very important issue for the developers to deal with.

I want to make note that lumping all clans together in the same league (highest league Odin) that are over 15B is promoting that one mega clan is being formed in each kingdom.  A 15B clan has a very hard time meeting many of the checkpoints where as a 200B clan has no problems reaching most all of them.  Since a clan can have a limited number of members it really is causing many people in a kingdom to quit.  I do not suggest allowing even more members into a clan ... I suggest changing the leagues so that 15B influence clans do not have to do as much as a 200B clan to meet checkpoints.

It's nice for smaller groups of people to be able to come together in a clan who have similar interests and not be "forced" into the mega clan by game play demands.  It is becoming harder and harder in the game for this to continue.
Aug 28, 2018, 13:2108/28/18
01/25/17

Hello Jarls!  We appreciate your commitment to the game and your feedback. We will forward your suggestion to our developers and they will definitely consider. Have a good day!

Aug 28, 2018, 20:1908/28/18
04/07/17

Maybe we can come up with suggestions as far as what we think would be good ranges for the different ranks.  As I said before as time has gone by for people and clans the amount of influence they have has greatly grown and the league rankings have not changed.  It is also much easier now to grow fast than it was back a couple years ago because of the many additions to the game. 

For CLAN rankings (for clan events) I would suggest:

Rookies = up to 1B

Recruits = 1B to 3B

Warriors = 3B to 10B

Conquerors = 10B to 30B

Masters = 30B to 90B

Odin = 90B and above

For PERSONAL rankings (for personal events) I suggest they change them from town level to personal influence because personal influence is much more an indication of what is going on than town level.

Rookies = up to 20M

Recruits = 20M to 100M

Warriors = 100M to 500M

Conquerors = 500M to 2B

Masters = 2B to 10B

Odin = 10B and above

I think these changes would help make the checkpoints more reachable for clans/persons.

Aug 29, 2018, 11:1608/29/18
04/07/17
So what do other's think of what I suggested in my last post?
Aug 29, 2018, 12:2608/29/18
09/22/17

I "liked" it :D

At a quick glance, it's better than what is in place now... A new ranking system should definitely be looked at and considered by the development team.

Aug 29, 2018, 14:2808/29/18
09/28/17
I think this would be great.. seems it is time for a tweak in the Influence for each tier.
Aug 29, 2018, 20:4408/29/18
09/27/17

what we think here im guessing doesnt really make any difference WE know they need adjusting but it is probably done like this for a reason and thats to make us buy more packs to spend more gold.

the way we play the game has changed big style trouble is plarium dont keep up and change things that no longer work as they were designed to when the game was first developed.

if plarium dont change as their players do more people will just quit and that would be a real shame i wouldnt want to see this game die 
Aug 29, 2018, 21:0208/29/18
04/07/17
Plarium has many times been responsive to suggestions ... so I do think it is worth speaking up.  There has been a lot of changes in game and I and many others believe that there needs to be an update (change) concerning the rankings ... I fully expect plarium to consider this and I am also expecting that this will be something they will want to implement. 
Aug 31, 2018, 15:0508/31/18
06/21/17

CIM said:

Maybe we can come up with suggestions as far as what we think would be good ranges for the different ranks.  As I said before as time has gone by for people and clans the amount of influence they have has greatly grown and the league rankings have not changed.  It is also much easier now to grow fast than it was back a couple years ago because of the many additions to the game. 

For CLAN rankings (for clan events) I would suggest:

Rookies = up to 1B

Recruits = 1B to 3B

Warriors = 3B to 10B

Conquerors = 10B to 30B

Masters = 30B to 90B

Odin = 90B and above

For PERSONAL rankings (for personal events) I suggest they change them from town level to personal influence because personal influence is much more an indication of what is going on than town level.

Rookies = up to 20M

Recruits = 20M to 100M

Warriors = 100M to 500M

Conquerors = 500M to 2B

Masters = 2B to 10B

Odin = 10B and above

I think these changes would help make the checkpoints more reachable for clans/persons.

Though undoubtedly there is something wrong with the league structure, and as a result the competitions and the incentive to take part,I think these proposals not unsurprisingly perhaps , benefit the strong at the expense of the weak( which happens already anyway).

For example, those in the Rookie leagues will find themselves in exactly the same situation  you and others are complaining about, that you are competing against much stronger/larger clans and that the targets are  too extreme, and you  end up at the bottom of the league and can not get any of the top places and the rewards that follow.

Of course to some extent I am complaining in much the same manner.

When I was in the Rookie league,and had lots of energy and with no real battle chances, I was able to do really well in the competitions and could often get in the top 10,then I hit 5 million influence, I haven't suddenly become more capable, but I get promoted to the League of Recruits with much higher standards which I cannot aspire to, compounded by the fact I had used up my energy packs and couldn't get a decent offer any more.  

Though I didn't realise this at time, yes, I was probably at an unfair advantage to those that hadn't bought energy packs, which I had only reluctantly done so as I had become aware without them it wouldn't be worth playing, as it was virtually impossible to kill an invader using sustained attack, and on the few occasions  I managed it, realised it was going to be incredibly slow going getting the materials I wanted.

Even so,after over a year of playing, I am still trying  to kill enough invaders to get some decent invaders equipment.I have just one rare piece which I made accidentally when checking out my options.

By the same argument, the system  and the way the game operates ,is also geared against those who either want to play for free, or have limited assets,and also the casual player.

Of course the owners don't  really want  casual players,  nor people to play for nothing "Free to  Play" is just a  bait and switch.

I take your point about super clans,but these happen anyway, and the people in them actually drive players away from the game. 

In order to bolster their own position, as targets and build times increase, they  poach players from other clans, these clans then struggle and die.  

The  kingdom declines in numbers.

Especially as the numbers playing in a new kingdom decline, would not a reduction in clan size allowed , kill birds with one stone? 

It would mean lots of smaller clans with more competition between them and solve the  " there' s not enough room in our stronghold  for all of us " complaint. 

Aug 31, 2018, 19:1508/31/18
04/07/17
I am more concerned about checkpoints than the competitions of those in a certain rank and that is what I am mostly addressing.
Aug 31, 2018, 19:2808/31/18
Aug 31, 2018, 19:35(edited)
04/07/17
anesfan said:

"Erna Fiery said:

Also according to the game rules Jarls are divided into smaller groups within one League in a Competition. Due to this the chances of winning become higher."

Are you joking... if you are a little one ( city or clan ) who have just reach odin league, you end up in a groups where you compete against 10000... since the odin league range from 15 billion for clan to infinity, the odds for a new odin league clan to become winners are ZERO...

Yes it would be nice for the competitions if they grouped the people/clans together within leagues according to their influence just like they do for cvc and kvk ... so that your competition is with those who have similar influence.
Aug 31, 2018, 19:3308/31/18
09/22/17

Exactly... Achieving the check points is the goal. Hitting 10/10 isn't realistic perhaps, but hitting 5 should be attainable for ACTIVE clans and players I think. 

Getting a top placement in the rankings is not the gripe.

Sep 1, 2018, 14:1609/01/18
02/21/18

About the levels.

As there is a big jump in the amount of gold you get when hitting 10, the ability to finish all of them is especially desireable.

A player ought to be able to easily complete at least  the first level, preferably more,without needing to spend any money to do so.

More doable levels  would encourage players to continue , rather than giving up at the first hurdle.

Whether it exists or not,the so called "grouping of players" of comparable achievements within ranks,would not seem to offer much in the way of assistance.

From my experience in the League of Rookies, my towns of the same palace level or less,but of very varying influence,seem to be in the same group.

I do not have enough experience within the higher leagues to comment on, if and what, might happen there.

Sep 2, 2018, 19:3809/02/18
Sep 2, 2018, 19:40(edited)
02/28/17

Hello everyone, the game is changing alot so the devs obviously need to consider some changes for the leagues

for me there is a solution that can be satisfying for everyone, over time the influence of some clans is geting bigger and bigger and because of that there should be a new system.

1: New leagues, every league should be fair for every clan that is in it, you may think its not easy because we need alot of leagues, but its actually very easy for exempl: "Odin league 1" to "Odin league 10" we only need to click on Odin league icon and scroll 1 to 10

2: Clan Check points system, this one can be harder but is it possible to track wich clan find some difficulty to finish their check points and make them easier over time?, instead of tracking towns lvl or clan influence

3: Solo Check points : for this one i think everyone will agree that the town lvl should not be the reason of smaller or bigger check points but the influence should

4: make it possible for everyone, even if there should be 50 leagues inside a league it should be possible for everyone to hit 10/10 with some effort. i personally don't have any issue with any check point but i understand everyone here.