All Categories

Stop players from jumping to other clans during cvc

Stop players from jumping to other clans during cvc

Search
Comments
Jul 12, 2018, 12:4207/12/18
04/07/17
Yes a big thank you to Plarium for doing something about this ... long live the game ... lol
Jul 12, 2018, 13:0307/12/18
05/05/18
FINALLY YOUHOU
Jul 12, 2018, 13:0507/12/18
06/02/17
I can't believe it our bitching actually worked. Good job plarium good job. 
Jul 12, 2018, 19:0007/12/18
07/09/15
Now if we can only play the game ;-)
Sep 16, 2018, 18:4109/16/18
05/09/17
not any thing is fair in this game, plarium help always the big players, and i know the most of the players are tool hackers, and  can go for double points, its a big shame for plarium, its even  for throne of jothunheim, big players can win all there, lower players are nothing there again a big shame for plarium 
Sep 20, 2018, 10:4909/20/18
Sep 20, 2018, 11:01(edited)
09/03/18

I second that emotion. 

My sad story... In this sadistic world it's apparently okay to have a band of new players pitted against a year old veteran clan for CvC to start with. We gave it two days of hell stretching for just one more checkpoint while  this older, stronger, yet seemingly uninterested opponent clan barely put up a fight. Then with only an hour and a half to go, an unwelcome hoard of giants comes into the picture, any single one of whom had an influence higher than our entire clan. They just jumped in and STOLE the win from us using Stronghold upgrades!!! All those undeserving place holders did for two days was pick each other's noses and experiment with their sexuality while we actually played the game, day and night, spending thousands of items gunning for a much needed victory so we could advance our brand new stronghold. 

The icing on the cake, thanks to the one hour update delay for clan points, it still showed my clan in the lead by almost five billion points when the battle ended! We actually congratulated each other thinking we had it, but we were oh so wrong. They had managed to pull a final total of 12 BILLION points together in just the final hour of game! Beat us by a hair only. All that effort meant nothing, thanks to those cheating, thieving clan jumpers! 

That IS cheating in my book, whether or not there's no official rule against it. Some things shouldn't need to be written down.. like "do not eat" on tide pods.. some things should just be agreed upon without words. Freggen cheaters is what they are and I'm sick of losing money on this crap if Plarium won't fix these stupid loopholes. They ruin the game for anyone who actually enjoys strategic gameplay more than comparing lengths of each other's credit card bills under the title "Influence". I mean.. if only one of those types of issues is ever fixed or changed, this one should be top priority.

Boo. Clan jumpers.

Sep 20, 2018, 11:2509/20/18
Sep 20, 2018, 12:38(edited)
02/21/18

So true and so funny .

Its a bit like the tortoise and the hare though, and also reminds me of a joke which I couldnt(?) tell here.

As I have written before the competitions are a bit of a joke if they boil down to whoever wins is dependant on how good at exploiting loopholes they are, or how big the credit card limit is.

Sep 20, 2018, 14:4509/20/18
04/07/17
This is a bit of a different problem than what was described in the OP ... the loophole explained in the opening post had been closed.  But what is explained in two messages above is another problem.  They can do this (get new members during competition) to reinforce traps, we talk about that in another thread.  Also there is the problem of people joining 15 minutes before cvc is posted in future events and their points count but their influence did not count or the match up of the clans which happened earlier in the day.  So yes would be nice that at the time of the match up if no new members can join the clan until the competition is over.