All Categories

Stop players from jumping to other clans during cvc

Search
May 22, 2018, 12:1305/22/18
05/13/17

Hi,

I can see high player 50B+ jumping from one clan to another during CVC which is not fare even if no point gained.

The 50B+ players keep jumping from one clan to another hundred times to kill target or small traps.

At least limit player changing clan to 24h to prevent such behavior.

I can do same and wipe many towns, but it's not fare

Views
Comments
Comments
May 22, 2018, 17:2405/22/18
05/05/18
I opened another topic about the same problem. 28b guy jumping in our kingdom where top clan is 8.2b. PLARIUM NEEDS TO STOP THIS NONSENSE
May 22, 2018, 23:4905/22/18
06/02/17

TMS said:

I can see high player 50B+ jumping from one clan to another during CVC which is not fare even if no point gained.

who say that no point is gained... can always feed the stronghold with rss and boost stronghold transformation/construction/research and give point to the chief of the clan
May 23, 2018, 06:4905/23/18
06/02/17

I agree with this it's becoming nonsense lately. Next to impossible to defend pop or lay traps for points on cvc cos of this. Last cvc our cvc Enemy mounted pop and we were about to OS it we gathered up it was stacked and out of the blue someone hit and broke it before us. 

It was 5 players only, 2 of 30b 2 of 40b and one 70b it was ridiculous we were having so much fun and we all gathered even calling ppl who were at work to join. It ruins the fun for everyone. I was thinking of doing that myself but I don't like losing any drop of gold and its really pointless for me to waste troops and gold for no gain at all except ruining fun for others. 
May 23, 2018, 13:2905/23/18
05/13/17
Some of those player, try to add more destroy enemies stats, but seems most of them cheat to get it.
May 27, 2018, 17:0405/27/18
06/29/17

Plarium,

Please stop clan jumpers!!

They will kill the game for many people..

I think the 24 hrs idea is good, but 60hrs is better.

They do this only for killing enemies event scores, but it MUST be against what would be classed as reasonable and fair!!!

May 29, 2018, 19:3005/29/18
06/21/17

jep we got targeted too, they got no ress out of it just destroyed troops. Now they are in their former clan Blood Eagles.. this makes no sense, they get no points in kvk they just troll...

if 15 big players leave there clan to jump to a kingdom just to crush a trap and move back this is usesless for all players... mabe they are hired from plarium that the victoms will spend money to regain some troops? who nows
Jun 4, 2018, 11:0106/04/18
09/27/17

at first i thought the drakkar was a good idea for bored players to jump kingdoms but one clan we came across seems to use them just to kill pops during some events for high troop kills, one way around this is to make the time between kingdom jumps much longer so they have to stay in that kingdom for a lot longer maybe a period of 6 months would put some off doing this, but as it now seems to be a good money earner for plarium i cant see anything being done to stop things like this happening, its all about maximizing gold sales and you cant blame plarium as they need our money to develop the game and pay their employees, but i would like to see our money used in better ways to advance the game more for players not for profit,

the shamans are a great example of how plarium make money, only one shaman can be advanced with in the game without buying packs and i think this needs to be changed as the other shamans are now only available to elite players who spend a lot of money, some can be advanced  when special ubers are around like bunnies but this is very slow and painful to do, something needs adding to the game to help players advance these other shamans apart from the odd chance of killing bunnies,maybe another building that can generate charms from resources we farm, just an idea but its one we could all use to develop shamans,

AndyH
Jun 4, 2018, 16:3206/04/18
Jun 5, 2018, 16:12(edited)
02/21/18

Though you have interesting points in your above post.  

Firstly,

You seem to have confused the use of Drakkar with the Kingdom re-locators  that are used in KvK and CvC.

I could be mistaken but I cannot imagine players would use Drakkar to hop about kingdoms for these two events in order to score points , it wouldn't be very practical or cost effective ???? to the clan .There are a lot of restrictions connected with the use of Drakkar.

However it does seem that  players have yet again found a loophole to be exploited  in the case of the Kingdom re-locator item.

Secondly ,

Though I would tend to agree with  you,  the Shaman point is off topic,  and would have been better served in  a separate post

Forgot to include this. 

I would agree with you that the  introduction of the Drakkar  item, as currently operated, is generally not a good idea to solve the problem of empty kingdoms and bored players. 

Jun 5, 2018, 01:4006/05/18
Jun 6, 2018, 23:33(edited)
07/09/15
Troops cost a lot of boosts.  You think there will be something added to stop this.  Lots of money to be made.  We got hit today by a 150B.  I do not expect any changes.
Jun 5, 2018, 02:1006/05/18
Jun 5, 2018, 03:19(edited)
03/12/17

This needs to be addressed and is becoming very common.

Big players are making 25 small alts each in a 1 man clan and then in cvc they rotate joining each clan and relocating to the enemy kingdom to kill small players, so in 1 cvc a big player with 25 alts could go to 25 different kingdoms to attack pop/traps.

This needs to be addressed it's taking all the fun out of cvc for a lot of players and a simple fix would be if someone is not eligible to score points in a clan, they should not be allowed to jump to enemy kingdom.

Jun 5, 2018, 08:5606/05/18
04/07/17
I totally agree if they are not eligible to make points for the cvc they should not be allowed to jump to the kingdom of the enemy clan during cvc.
Jun 5, 2018, 13:2806/05/18
05/05/18
It is so simple to see that it's not right and so simple to fix it that I think like It was previously said that Plarium doesn't want to stop this. More money coming for them.
Jun 6, 2018, 07:2506/06/18
07/09/15
Got hit again today  What a wonderful game. ;-)
Jun 8, 2018, 13:0506/08/18
01/11/17

Hello, Jarls !

Thank you all for your suggestions and for your opinion how to make our game better.

We assure you that it’s our common goal, so don’t doubt that we will pay attention to your ideas. They all will forward to our developers as clear as you can explain them, but, only our developers will decide which of them to implement.

Have a nice day ! :)

Jun 8, 2018, 21:3006/08/18
06/02/17

Hehe, well looks like if a great number of us whine about it at least we get noticed. Mb something does change who knows. For now it's the same uncertainty every cvc we are just very careful with our pop then.

However what I noticed on the last couple cvcs since we got our first 40b player along with everyone above 5b packing at least stage 5 battle shamans our pop gets less and less single hits from huge ppl during cvc. Big ppl venturing off to other kds look for easy pickings so they will stay away if they see 2 20b and a 40b player more frequently. Our clan is now at 180b total. So the antidote is money in the end lol

Rly hope they change this just more ppl have to come forward and whine about it. 
Jun 19, 2018, 22:2206/19/18
05/13/17

Things getting worse, and still jumpers move around with group of 200b inf to hit any pop during CVC. 

The point is they can't break us but they keep doing suicide attacks until they kill the meat shield and reach to high troops; 

and of course they don't lost points or gain any but rune the cvc event for clans.

As I suggest before limit changing clan for 24h to prevent such as bad behavior.

Jun 27, 2018, 09:2006/27/18
06/29/17

I have written to Plarium about this and they say it is not against the rules!!!

Maybe it is not, but it is against the spirit of the game!!!

This will kill the game as many will stop playing!!!

Plarium may get a short term financial gain this way, but long term they will lose much more...

The 24/48hr Rule is easy to implement and would help the game get back to normal..

COME ON PLARIUM.. LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS!!!!
Jul 8, 2018, 18:1307/08/18
06/02/17

TMS said:

Things getting worse, and still jumpers move around with group of 200b inf to hit any pop during CVC. 

The point is they can't break us but they keep doing suicide attacks until they kill the meat shield and reach to high troops; 

and of course they don't lost points or gain any but rune the cvc event for clans.

As I suggest before limit changing clan for 24h to prevent such as bad behavior.

will not be enough... today, in the kingdom where we are doing kvkr, a clan have grow a lot... not by people changing clan but people from other kingdom... and i don't speak about a few cities but a massive immigration... look at the screenshot below and seek all the "gold" cities from NTSK... these who will fight this clan in the cvc will suffert a lot

in last screenshot, can see plenty of nastik1, nastik2, nastik3, nastik4, etc ... these are cities that i call "cleanex cities"... use one time and drop... will be used for buy rss bank offert or/and stronghold booster offert... will allow them to feed the stronghold, to boost transformation/research/construction in the stronghold and it will give point to the chief of the clan... perfect way for go around the plarium rules

there is plenty of other gold cities who have migrate to these kingdom today, all of them are around these clan but these 3 screenshot already show how massive is the immigration and how the clan who will fight them in cvc are already dead

Jul 9, 2018, 14:3207/09/18
06/21/17

I noticed something similar to this before all the  recent activity , lots of low level towns lined up alongside each other at the edge of a stronghold.

More recently, a large batch of small towns surrounding two larger towns,all had similar names and  which looked like a deliberate attempt to stop others porting near the stronger towns.

Its seems players will do anything to" win" but your example is pretty nasty and needs stopping.

Jul 12, 2018, 12:4007/12/18
Jul 12, 2018, 12:41(edited)
05/13/17

Thank You

Thanks to developer, Plarium support for listening to above suggestion for stop jumper by given limit of 24h after joining clan.