All Categories

points in cvc and kingdom fight

Search
Feb 15, 2018, 09:4702/15/18
11/26/15

Hi,

i mean that the points in cvc or kingdom fights are unbalanced.

Speziel the points for research are going too high when one could make the highest research.

With this points you can easy win a vcv. Points for stronghold, intruders and the rest are against this too less.

The last cvc we fight against a small clan fro an old kingdom, 4 members one with 8 milliarden influense one with 2 milliarden, without stronghold.

They make over 6 milliarden points with research.

We lose it. Because we can not make so many points with research. We make points with atronghold, intruders and the rest.

Special the point for the shamane are going too high in the research.

Perhabs Plarium you can change some in the points.

Views
Comments
Comments
Feb 15, 2018, 12:1502/15/18
04/07/17
I don't know if I agree ... this was just a special case for you ... I think that individual influence increase doesn't give a lot of points in general compared to the rest in cvc or kvk revenge ... we lost a couple times because some clan went crazy killing ubers, so we could say that points for killing ubers is too high cuz we lost ... a couple times (when they got cheap resources from packs) a clan won from doing a lot of transformations in the stronghold and I mean a lot,  we could say that the points for transformations is too high cuz we lost ... 
Feb 16, 2018, 05:5402/16/18

khunterj said:

Hi,

i mean that the points in cvc or kingdom fights are unbalanced.

Speziel the points for research are going too high when one could make the highest research.

With this points you can easy win a vcv. Points for stronghold, intruders and the rest are against this too less.

The last cvc we fight against a small clan fro an old kingdom, 4 members one with 8 milliarden influense one with 2 milliarden, without stronghold.

They make over 6 milliarden points with research.

We lose it. Because we can not make so many points with research. We make points with atronghold, intruders and the rest.

Special the point for the shamane are going too high in the research.

Perhabs Plarium you can change some in the points.

I should state that research in my sh(economic) is almost at verge of finishing as there is need of lvl3 of shaman residance so we cannot do that much with sh research so we need to make points via farming and invader killing and somewhat from our own research so i guess its their strategy to make people busy with game and pay more to them for energy packs and all...tho i would like if they increase points of invader killing and personal research by bit. That way we can make easy win tho we are on a winning streak...

Feb 20, 2018, 08:3202/20/18
11/26/15

Hello,

and again, our enemy make 4.000.000.000 points with research.

I have do some research too but i came only to 19.000.000.

The points for research are to high that you can make !!!!!

At the moment wins that clan who can can make the most points with research!

Special when some player have reserch high in their town.

Intruder or collecting is against this nothing!!

Killing troops could help but when all have shield you can do nothing!

Feb 20, 2018, 09:0302/20/18
04/07/17
And again ... two times in a row we had clans (different clans) that beat us with fighting ubers ... then a few months later we had two times in a row that clans (different clans) beat us with stronghold transformations ... I wish you better luck for your next cvc ...
Feb 21, 2018, 08:0802/21/18
03/13/17

CIM said:

And again ... two times in a row we had clans (different clans) that beat us with fighting ubers ... then a few months later we had two times in a row that clans (different clans) beat us with stronghold transformations ... I wish you better luck for your next cvc ...

the same.

we're combat clan, our profile its war, of course, we can make a huge figure of scores by fights.

we also can kill invaders and ubers, extract resources, but it's not our profile and for nice results needs preparing (energy ets). So we have a few cases when enemy won us with help of farm activity because we were not ready for this. It's okay.

Feb 21, 2018, 08:1302/21/18
03/13/17

btw CIM, you told about ubers, maybe you will find this funny. A few screens how guys from 501 k fought with 'uber slayers' 

(it's not my screen, I've found it in one of Vikings groups. )

Feb 21, 2018, 20:0802/21/18
06/02/17

SteelTorin said:

maybe you will find this funny.

not funny, it is great... at least a kingdom where everybody work together... it is a young kingdom and they already know that clan working together is the best for the kingdom... they will grow fast and with time, they will be a kingdom to fear...
The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.