All Categories

Hero Invader set building question

Search
Jan 20, 2018, 14:4901/20/18
07/30/14

im planing for a new hero equip set.

im using almost no energy packages ony the drops i get.

so im looking for a nice set to do a lot of damage against invaders so i can get the most out of it.

the lvl1 invaders i can kill in one row.

now im thinking of the heroes sets.

set 1: a set with full power, so royal guardsmen set that maby i can kill lvl 2 invaders in one go or maby lvl 3?

set2: energy regen set. so i could go to full energy regen set, around 110% energy regen. how fast will be the energy regen in endgame? could i regen my health so fast, tat i could attack an t6 or uber 2 times an hour so i could kill one t6 per day on my own? right now i need to wait around 8 hours for my full energy regen. so if it regen double fast, i need to wait 4 hours for full regen which is far too slow to sustain attacks (eg 1 attack every 2 hours).

what are your experience with it or how you get your energy pots without rl shop fo all those invaderkills and how you get your perfect heroic sets?
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 20, 2018, 15:5701/20/18

IMHO, energy regen set is a waste.  They only work it they are on for a long time and I think you would get a bigger bang for your time if you use a production or farming set. 

If you are not going to buy energy packs forget about killing lv5 and above invaders.  Even with complete invader knowledge and full legendary invader set it take 619 invader points per hit for a LV 5 invader and I don't think you can generate that many invader points per hour and then it would take you at least 18 hours to kill it.  The chances of you not missing a 1 hour time frame or somebody stealing your nearly completed invaders are very slim.  My advice, don't waste all your time and rss to complete the invader knowledge tree, if you don't plan on buying invader packs.

The topic is locked. You cannot post comments.