All Categories

Delete acounts that are innactive for long time!

Search
Jan 11, 2018, 11:3401/11/18
11/22/17

I think that the acounts that are inactive for a long time should, automatically, be deleted,

1 stage acounts- after 3 weeks of no activity

2 stage acounts- after 4 weeks of no activity

3 and 4 stage acounts- after 5 weeks of no activity

5 to 10 stage acounts- after 7 weeks of no activity ;

etc.

The acounts (that are deleted) coordinates should be replaced with resources fields, so the people that play the game should have easy access to resources, and not spend so much time finding resources amoung an field full of images of the acounts that are not in use!

Thanks!
Views
Comments
Comments
Jan 11, 2018, 14:0001/11/18
06/21/17

I cant see them doing this as you are not the first one to suggest it ,including here on this forum, try the search facility.

If they had reason and the ability to do it, they probably would have done it before now.

The "dormant" accounts may have paid money so they probably cannot  legally remove those.

I know this might be ridiculous , but "dormant" clans take part in the C.v.C.

If they did decide to clear all the inactive players from the Kingdoms:

#1. It would expose just how many active players there are left  there, and as inactive towns are a potential source of multiple types of  free resources  it could precipitate further decline. 

#2.Its unlikely removed players accounts would be replaced by resource tiles. 

Jan 11, 2018, 18:5001/11/18
11/22/17

deletion of inactive acounts shoul be a rule, you do not use you acount , it get's deleted

Jan 11, 2018, 19:1901/11/18
06/21/17
but its not.....
Jan 11, 2018, 21:3401/11/18
In just 2 days this week, I have raided 1.4 B resources from dead towns in my kingdom.  I hate to think how much in real money that would cost me buying bank packages.
Jan 12, 2018, 06:2501/12/18
11/22/17
"make peace not war!" you can get resources if you send your soldiers to gather and you upgrade your buildings, not by war with those ho are already ded!
Jan 12, 2018, 12:5301/12/18
yoannedelcu said:

"make peace not war!" you can get resources if you send your soldiers to gather and you upgrade your buildings, not by war with those ho are already ded!
It is obvious that you are a newbie, my knowledge items cost 500 m each, the billion influence players can spend much more than that for some of their knowledge.  You don't get that from gathering and production only.
Jan 12, 2018, 15:0601/12/18
06/26/17

Any town, level 10 or under with no clan and have been dormant for 20+ weeks need to be deleted

Jan 13, 2018, 02:3001/13/18
06/21/17
gleneverett279 said:

Any town, level 10 or under with no clan and have been dormant for 20+ weeks need to be deleted

And as I asked the other player  who started this post,  How would deleting those accounts assist you?
Jan 13, 2018, 02:5401/13/18
06/21/17

tmc said:

yoannedelcu said:

It is obvious that you are a newbie, my knowledge items cost 500 m each, the billion influence players can spend more than that for some of their knowledge.  You don't get that from gathering and production only.

I would tend to agree with you about being a newbie to the game, and I think I said as much in the other topic he started on this issue elsewhere

It is often difficult to understand sometimes  what the person posting appears to be asking or saying, especially when it appears that the person is a non native English speaker.

I now get the impression that he's saying that farming is boring, and the game should be about fighting,which has some validity, however after playing awhile,  I suspect most people realise that you cant just make troops and go out and attack someone, and win and progress.

Fighting eventually becomes less important for progress, and largely fruitless as players tend to live under shields  

You have to realise that you need to acquire resources to make any progress, let alone fight when it is necessary , and the only ways to do that are

#1 build resource facilities in town,

#2 harvest  from the tiles,

#3 pillage from inactive players.

#4 Successfully raid and steal from active players.

#5 win the lottery and spend it in the bank

Jan 14, 2018, 17:4801/14/18
11/22/17

what do you say about attacking a level 60 player on a 12-15 level one, it's unclear who will be the winner, do you think it is normal for such an attack to be possible or better as the level 10 player is not allowed to attack a level below 5, on the same principle can not level 60 attack those below level 50?

Jan 14, 2018, 18:2401/14/18
11/22/17

support team does not let you grow, you have to raise resources and it last forever, and high-level players kill you (take your resources gathered and kill your soldiers), where is the fun in this game?

Jan 15, 2018, 04:5401/15/18
06/21/17

yoannedelcu said:

what do you say about attacking a level 60 player on a 12-15 level one, it's unclear who will be the winner, do you think it is normal for such an attack to be possible or better as the level 10 player is not allowed to attack a level below 5, on the same principle can not level 60 attack those below level 50?

This  complaint is often raised here.

It is clear  you do not have much understanding of the game at present.

It is not difficult to avoid being attacked by high ranking aggressive players ,if you know what you are doing.

If your Kingdom has recently started then it will tend to be more battle based, as there is a scramble for resources then ,and you are more likely to get  attacked .

If you want  to keep playing  and  make more progress ,you might need to start again, if you do not go above Palace level 5, attackers can still kill your troops when collecting from the resource tiles. but they will not be able to steal your resources from your town, other than  that,you will need to be unprofitable for them to attack you, or have a shield , like they give you for free when you start playing.

Jan 15, 2018, 05:0201/15/18
06/21/17

yoannedelcu said:

support team does not let you grow, you have to raise resources and it last forever, and high-level players kill you (take your resources gathered and kill your soldiers), where is the fun in this game?

The support team cannot help you in this matter. It's a battle  game and its not  their job to stop people attacking you.

Yes  these games take a long time, as I said the other  day, the tasks take more resources and more time.

There is no real quick fix to finish everything.

If you learn to play the game  better,and want to keep playing  you will be here a long time ...........