Game thinks im still cvc ek

4 Replies
Seangler
User
29 December, 2017, 1:55 AM UTC
Hi there. The game still thinks im in the last cvc enemy kingdom and wont let me take part in the current kvk. My account name is Seangler in kingdom 423
UTC +13:00
xyz
User
29 December, 2017, 7:29 PM UTC

Are you in your own kingdom?

The CvC  finishes  a day before KvK starts ?and normally if you don't teleport back yourself, its done automatically for you.

Are you perhaps palace level 5? Accidentally clicked the wrong relocate button?

I have nearly done this because they change the choices round, so the novice relocation  is the top one, and not the bottom where it normally is.

If you are now in a new Kingdom you might not be in a clan  anymore and cant compete?

Alternative to all this, can you  clean out your pc cache (old history e.t .c. any malfunctions in your system), maybe shut your pc down and then restart the game to see if this helps.

UTC +7:00
Seangler
User
29 December, 2017, 9:16 PM UTC
Hi there. No i am level 24 and it did not send me back to my echo. It sent me back to my home kingdom in the same coordinates where i was in the ek. So now i am a double in my home kingdom but still part of mu clan. I have messaged the devs on facebook messager also and they say they are looking into it. Thanks for your help
UTC +13:00
xyz
User
29 December, 2017, 10:11 PM UTC

Your welcome...

its weird though ...   that you have a doppelganger  .... wonder if it comes with  added bonuses.

Sounds like you have given them something to think about.

UTC +7:00
SteelTorin
User
30 December, 2017, 6:54 AM UTC

Seangler said:

Hi there. The game still thinks im in the last cvc enemy kingdom and wont let me take part in the current kvk. My account name is Seangler in kingdom 423

hey mate. I've heard about double cities. It's a really bad Issue. try to write a message to vikings support too. this is the link http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/vikings/en?UtcOffset=0

UTC +3:00
1819790 users registered; 53079 topics; 296885 posts; our newest member:Dagon 8ieme