Shaman Skill Points

Search
Dec 4, 2017, 20:0012/04/17
11/26/15

Shaman Skill Points

Hi,

" it's done with it was the tasks and the points you can get there"

the tread can be delete

why get my schaman not new skill point when i grow up to level 2?

I have only 3.

A other jarl from us had 7 skill points!

I play with pc wth browser.

He play with Android.

In the blue circle is by me 4 and by him 8.

But why he had Level 8? I have the both buildings one Level higher.

me

other jarl

Greets

Views
Comments
Comments
Dec 13, 2017, 07:1012/13/17
The blue circle is what lvl he is. You gain exp and lvl him up. You will max at lvl 10 than have to buy charms from the clan store to lvl him further to 20 and so forth.
Dec 14, 2017, 13:5512/14/17
07/08/17
quality_goods_inc said:

The blue circle is what lvl he is. You gain exp and lvl him up. You will max at lvl 10 than have to buy charms from the clan store to lvl him further to 20 and so forth.
Sorry but the levelling up bit is not true. I am at the max exp level for my Shaman and I need to buy lots of charms to level up to the next Initiation stage. Perhaps once you get past the Initiation stages the exp points kick in like with the Hero. The charm buying system is unfair too since if you buy Clan Tasks from Clan Store you don't get enough returns to make it on the positive side, e.g., spend 200k for Tasks and, due to the poor random nature of the tasks you end up with a return of around 120k clan points. So this route is poor and not been thought out by the Devs properly. So the only way to "gain" is to spend lots of real money on stuff that has a yield of Clan Tasks in it. I can only conclude at the moment the Shaman idea has been rushed out OR it has been introduced purely to swell the coffers of the game owners. I keep gaining exp points for the Shaman with knowledge and buildings as well as fighting ghosts with no level up impact at all. I would ask the Devs for a re-think on the whole Shaman aspect.
Dec 14, 2017, 14:0512/14/17
I think xp will add up when u lvl up but yes it takes time and when u get those 60 charms then u will get to third stage in ur bonus but u dont get to upgrade those expect u lvl up ur shaman lvls. i am now at lvl40 of shaman but i guess doing it further is will take me to buy packs from bank to get clan tasks as said by CONNALLDOG it takes more effort to buy and do tasks from clan store.
Sep 29, 2018, 17:5709/29/18
Howdy, new to game about 1day in game.   Were is all my shamans XP going. Baggi is on stage one. 
Sep 29, 2018, 21:1709/29/18
06/21/17

If you got Baggi  in one day , you are good at the game or you spent money.

There is a way to find out if you are loosing or storing the Shaman's experience points, but that would involve you keeping a record of those that presently appear to be not recorded or lost, and seeing if when you have enough charms for the next stage, Baggi starts with  these points or from 0.

Irrespective of  if you being credited or not for the shaman points, it will serve you well to get him levelling up as quickly as possible,watch out for his energy increasing, because every time he goes up a stage he fills up to his maximum.