Why ??

3 Replies
YasaK
3 December, 2017, 1:01 AM UTC

Energy and troop packs are very bad. İt was fine the day before. I need energy and troop. I hope it gets better. I want to spend money. if i do not recover i will leave game. My nickname YasaK

UTC +2:00
tmc
3 December, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC
If you just bought bank packs, then you have to wait 8 weeks before good ones come around again.  That is part of the game and like all other parts of the game it requires good strategy to make the best use of your money.
UTC +7:00
khunterj
3 December, 2017, 8:19 PM UTC

Hi,

sorry but in the past I buy some offers, sometimes every 3-4 weeks. Sometimes for 5 or 10EUR. Always offers which are good. I play since march this year.

I get always after 1 or 2 weeks again good offers!

Until 7 weeks i get always the same bad offer e.x. energy. I write in many threads about that.

PLARIUM must change something.

And other player must get better and more times good offers or anyone think they pay allways thsi very bad offers?????

But they help me to spend not money in this game for this bad offers. So it is positive for me and BAD for Plarium.
UTC +1:00
CIM
4 December, 2017, 12:06 AM UTC
It used to be every month you got offered great packs now it is every two months, it's been like that since mid year.
UTC +1:00
1777839 users registered; 48057 topics; 286102 posts; our newest member:apollyon