Killing own kingdom members during KvK.

10 Replies
CIM
1 December, 2017, 8:51 AM UTC
It is my understanding that if we kill our own kingdom members during KvK the enemy Kingdom will get the points for any kills of our own kingdom members ... the kills of the defender and the attacker.  Can anyone confirm or refute this?
UTC +1:00
xyz
1 December, 2017, 11:48 AM UTC

Have you heard this from somewhere else, or read the same forum message as I did? 

After I read that message ,which suggests that the programmers know about this bug,I asked in game, mentioned it several times, and never got any answer from very experienced players, but then again I seldom get answers in game. (  Does  anyone?) 

As with the forum or elsewhere on the internet, if it is not from an official source, do you believe what just one person might have written, or said, when you have no corroboration?.

There is another post on the forum about the viability of  free but unlocked levels of troops from Loki's Chest which falls into the same category.

UTC +7:00
orkmasteruh
4 December, 2017, 2:04 AM UTC
nope, it is not correct. Neither you nor the enemy Kingdom will get points for friendly fire . But it is still annoying to get hit by a player from your own Kingdom during a Global event.
UTC +8:00
CIM
4 December, 2017, 10:43 AM UTC
Yea I was thinking that I was under the wrong impression ... I do know for cvc you only get points in cvc for killing members of the clan who is your competitor. 
xyz
4 December, 2017, 11:20 AM UTC
It would seem that it doesn't seem to stop others doing it though, so either they don't know or don't care. 
whatisthisgame
4 December, 2017, 12:00 PM UTC
Maybe they want to help you gain points when you heal or resurrect your troops?  They are so nice. 
UTC +2:00
CIM
4 December, 2017, 12:31 PM UTC
Yea ... sometimes they brag about helping in KvK revenge or CvC by giving you opportunity to get points through heal troops ... somehow I notice these are the same guys that end up losing more points than they gain fighting in KvK ... lol
tmc
4 December, 2017, 1:24 PM UTC
Don't forget that during global events that there are also normal events, like lust of power, destroy enemies, where you get points killing anybody.
CIM
4 December, 2017, 1:37 PM UTC
Yea I don't forget ... but well in Kingdom those who rather not work for Kingdom but for themselves during Kingdom event ... well EOK ... :)
Olaf
5 December, 2017, 9:27 AM UTC

In reply to first comment: I get level IV troups on level 21 palace without having them unlocked. (I believe, I get them since level 18, I know for sure, I got them with level 19 already).

About the main topic: I heard that claim too, but since score for kvk get's updated only once an hour, it's hard to confirm unless you're willing to sacrifice hundreds of millions score worth of troups for it.

UTC +0:00
xyz
5 December, 2017, 11:45 AM UTC

Olaf said:

In reply to first comment: I get level IV troups on level 21 palace without having them unlocked. (I believe, I get them since level 18, I know for sure, I got them with level 19 already).

Thanks for noticing and answering. 

The post is not really about getting free troops above the level that is unlocked. which I know happens.

Its about things posted here or on the internet which imply things are true  when in fact they may not be

1780595 users registered; 48404 topics; 287295 posts; our newest member:Castle 1353215