communication via translate

3 Replies
andiaso2000
20 November, 2017, 5:32 AM UTC

I want to communicate with friends through chat but difficulty because can not paste traslate from google

UTC +0:00
Corgi_Viking
20 November, 2017, 7:09 AM UTC

I agree. It's too hard to communicate with different-language speakers. I advise u use something like LINE for now. 

UTC +3:00
tmc
20 November, 2017, 7:37 AM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

I agree. It's too hard to communicate with different-language speakers. I advise u use something like LINE for now. 

The big problem is that LINE is banned in Russia, and they are one of the biggest groups of players in this game.
UTC +7:00
Buffalo222
20 November, 2017, 11:51 AM UTC

If your native language is English these tips might help with your Russian tranlsations (If not English these tips may perhaps still help)...After much frustration I have started semi-manually translating. It can be very painstaking at times, but completely doable. And over time it gets a lot easier. The Russian written form of language is not that complex when compared to say, Chinese. I got lucky on my mac computer I discovered it had a built in automatic keyboard program for different languages. For example, абцдефгчийклмнопярстувшхыз (thats essentially abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz). You can type the Russian letters in google translate as you see them. It helps if you can sound out the Russian letter for example the Russian letter "т" sounds similar to the English letter "T" so you can type that using an English keyboard "T" set up with Russian phonetic program. It works! 

UTC +0:00
1779240 users registered; 48232 topics; 286732 posts; our newest member:shepel5