Teleport Fighters

4 Replies
konkurs
14 November, 2017, 6:37 AM UTC

Hi,

big feature request:

LIMIT the ability to move the base to one times per day.

It´s not much fun when people move their city right next to you, start an attack and move their city back again after their attack.

I´m paying for games, when I play them, same here too, and for me and many others this ability will be the reason to leave this game, because it´s not much fun to wait till resources are enough to build the next level building and other are coming and there is no possibility to defend the own city because of 5 seconds till attack.

UTC +0:00
Rocketman
15 November, 2017, 1:54 PM UTC

Mate, this is a social game, enter the clan, cooperate with other players. If you have over9000 reinforcements in the city and such a flyer tries to attack you without using espionage, he will deeply regret it.Try to use this mechanic by yourself. It’s a really fun to fly all over the map 

UTC +3:00
tmc
15 November, 2017, 11:12 PM UTC
Teleportation is an absolute necessity in this game.  I use it to fight, raid dead towns and destroy invaders.  The OP's problem is that they don't understand shields.  With the easy access to gold under the new event structures, everyone can be shielded if they want to be.
UTC +7:00
Rock
16 November, 2017, 11:59 AM UTC

i think if they limit the ability to relocate the game will be sensless at all. But there are some possibilities to protect your resources such as clan members cooperation (means clan bank) and shields

SteelTorin
16 November, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

Rock said:

i think if they limit the ability to relocate the game will be sensless at all. But there are some possibilities to protect your resources such as clan members cooperation (means clan bank) and shields

Absolutely agree. We all use relocate not only for hit enemy, there a lot of other useful actions. I don't want to have limitation to relocate

1756763 users registered; 45889 topics; 279532 posts; our newest member:Little Dredd