Uber Invaders

12 Replies
Heyrick XIV
1 November, 2017, 1:45 PM UTC

Hi Guys !

Usually I can kill a Invaders level 4 in 30 shots with the 20% accelerator.

When I try to kill a Uber Invaders, I can hit it 50 shots and it only drops of 30% !!!

Im looking for tips, what to upgrade ?

Thank you and have a good day !
UTC +4:00
SteelTorin
1 November, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

check the reports. maybe it's connected with critical hits. What about your invader knowledge? are they have full upgrade?

UTC +3:00
Heyrick XIV
1 November, 2017, 2:15 PM UTC

Sorry if the printscreen is in french !

tmc
1 November, 2017, 6:47 PM UTC
Do not attack Ubers until your hero offense I & II, critical hits I & II and hero endurance I & II are level 9 or 10.  Then create a hero set that maximizes sustained hits and hero total offense at 15.  Hero energy restoration is unimportant for ubers, so leave it at 10 and total energy at 0.  Sustained hits are key with ubers.  I can kill one in 52 hits, I can have 38 sustained hits and by that time my attack gets 570% bonus and that is when I really start doing damage and collecting the rare, epic and legendary items.
UTC +7:00
rockspictures
2 November, 2017, 3:11 AM UTC

You can upgrade all you want and still not see a significant increase.  When it comes to ubers you will need hero energy.  Sadly it isn't available in the shop.  It rarely shows up in a deal.  I have been waiting for 2 weeks.  Plarium keeps listing the same deals.

Good Luck,

Yakone
SteelTorin
2 November, 2017, 7:27 AM UTC

Dude, it's not only my opinion but this knowledge not enough for the efficient attack to ubers. I advise u make invader's knowledge better. hero's offense, critical hit and sustained attack

UTC +3:00
Heyrick XIV
2 November, 2017, 4:00 PM UTC
Thank you all for your answer ! I appreciate !
xyz
2 November, 2017, 6:12 PM UTC

It would seem that you are knowledgeable with respect to killing invaders, so would  likely be aware that it takes nearly 1500 units of energy for one hit on an Uber.

Ubers are not supposed to be as easy to kill as the normal invaders 

xyz
5 November, 2017, 3:50 PM UTC

Update:

Time for a rethink??

Perhaps

Yesterday, I watched someone attack an Uber, I didn't count how many hits it took ,there weren't that many, and the Uber was dead at a point  somewhere between 80% and 90% energy remaining.

No way of knowing  what kind of skill sets were operating, or the calibre of the hits made.

DerDanyR
9 November, 2017, 7:49 PM UTC

Well, I'm at town lvl 29, Hero lvl 60 (not that this would tell anything), have maxed out Invader skills like proposed in the thread above, have maxed out the Invader knowledge, use Invader gear at max. level.

I'm able to kill an Uber with 40 normal (sustained) hits until I reach a bonus of 600% (maximum in game). The remaining 30-45% (depending on the number critical hits) I do with one enhanced attack (must use around 5-10 normal attacks).

With that I use up around 40-50k energy (one hit is around 940 energy) in about 3-5 minutes.

Just keep on going, all beginnings are hard but because of that you will be able to build max. Invader gear due to the "droppings" ;)

That guy that XYZ describes used probably the enhanced attack after just a few sustained attacks, but using a tremendous amount of energy. IMHO not worth it.

xyz
9 November, 2017, 9:43 PM UTC

Thanks for your sharing your experience here.

Shortly after my last post I watched another attack from a different player on an Uber, this one took much longer to kill .

Its useful to know that even at such a high level,you still struggle to kill Ubers, and the drop in the amount of energy required for one hit at your hero level ,is not that significant, compared to lower levels, such that you still need loads of energy to kill one

trevor.trev1
11 November, 2017, 10:20 AM UTC
Watch out for system bonuses too, Heroes energy depletion of 10% makes a difference to amount of energy per hit. It mounts up over 40-50 hits per uber.
UTC +1:00
xyz
15 November, 2017, 11:23 AM UTC

trevor.trev1 said:

Watch out for system bonuses too, Heroes energy depletion of 10% makes a difference to amount of energy per hit. It mounts up over 40-50 hits per uber.

Yes, I was aware of this, but am yet to be convinced of  the net benefit of the 10% reduction in energy requirements when hitting any invader.

It is true that you save on energy,whether you do single or enhanced attack, but the items the invader  drops seem to be less in number when you use less energy, as also appears to happen when you get critical hits, especially with enhanced attack, or when the invader is killed.

1754090 users registered; 45563 topics; 279166 posts; our newest member:mtoro194