All Categories

Help  Newby under attack

Help Newby under attack

Search
Oct 26, 2017, 16:4710/26/17

Help Newby under attack

Hi there I have been playing about two weeks now and have got to a 1.7 mill experience with a level 13 township.... however

I appear to have little or no defence...How do you protect yourself as an independant...

Need a clan too... the one I have just left had no activity ... So if you have an active clan, then I would be happy to help, and in return  be helped by the clan to be the best I can....then please send me an invite.... 

But gotta stop this B+stard from killing my troops and pillaging me to death everyday Help please...

bLINDINZI
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 26, 2017, 17:3710/26/17
07/09/15
You need to Join a clan to get more gold awards.  Then, with gold, you buy the Retreat, Huge Coffer for shields to stop the attacks
Oct 27, 2017, 08:5710/27/17
03/13/17

I agree with this.

Unfortunately, you can join only to your native kingdom clans, so you can't relocate your city to another kingdom (it city hire than 5 lvl).

Check a list of clans and select one of the best. They'll help you to grow up fast.

Oct 27, 2017, 09:3110/27/17
03/13/17

If don't like your K. U can start new game and relocate to another K (there's a lot of invitations on this forum)

Oct 27, 2017, 11:1810/27/17
06/21/17

The first suggestion, and agreed  with by the second poster  is much suggested but too simplistic.

They seem to be  from established players  who may have forgotten what  its like to be a novice player, especially in a new kingdom.

If the questioner is a novice player,  in a new kingdom,  then the proposed solutions may not be open to him. 

The fact he's been attacked by another player and left an inactive clan would suggest to me that it is indeed a new Kingdom.

A supportive  and active  clan is of use  if they can retaliate effectively against  attacking players or other clans

The clan competitions do not start till the kingdom has been open for 30 days,so how do you get Gold from them if there aren't any?

Without Gold  you cannot buy things  like " Retreat"  in the store to help.

The option to get Gold  from buying a package may not be open to him.

Ways of getting free gold are, from invaders if you can kill  them,harvest it from lairs or gold mines, Loki's chest or from the daily reward for playing the game. He will be lucky if he's got a few thousand by now. 

POSTER 

You need to try to make yourself less of a desirable target to try to deter the one who is constantly attacking you.                                                        

You could relocate your town or make sure there  is nothing worth attacking for .

I would suggest you spend your resources on infrastructure rather than troops.

Have you got the vault? having a vault and increasing its level constantly reduces the amount of  most resources that can be stolen.

Silver is still vulnerable till you reach higher levels ,Gold cannot be stolen at all. 

One good solution that was suggested was" to start again in another Kingdom" where you might have more luck, especially if you remember this information

#1" So long as you do not go above PALACE LEVEL 5  you can move again,if you do not like that Kingdom either ".                                                  

#2 Being PALACE LEVEL  5 means that attackers  cannot get any resources from you ,so you can build infrastructure,and a chance to learn the game, before you later go fighting with the big boys.