Please make it possible to change accounts on mobile

7 Replies
Zhaitan
26 October, 2017, 2:06 AM UTC

Most mobile games that use Google authentication allow you to log off and login with another account.

Why don't you?

Even tried to create a different profile on m tablet and it still doesn't work. The game just won't load.
UTC +1:00
AnubiZ
26 October, 2017, 7:47 AM UTC

What castle level have you got? Yep, we need sync plarium.com and mobile. But you can start a new game with a facebook app in a browser, after that you can sync facebook and mobile game. Have you try it?

UTC +3:00
Zhaitan
28 October, 2017, 2:37 AM UTC

I don't have a facebook but I have several Google accounts. We also share the same tablet at home for 3 people.

I'm not even asking to sync mobile and web.

Just and simply, be able to log off on mobile and login with another Google account.

Not that I think it matters here (since I'm just saying its a functionality almost all google authenticated apps have) but my Palace is lvl 26.

UTC +1:00
Corgi_Viking
30 October, 2017, 9:14 AM UTC

Zhaitan said:

I don't have a facebook but I have several Google accounts. We also share the same tablet at home for 3 people.

Just and simply, be able to log off on mobile and login with another Google account.

Not that I think it matters here (since I'm just saying its a functionality almost all google authenticated apps have) but my Palace is lvl 26.

You can register an account on FB, or play via emulator on PC. 

Corgi_Viking
30 October, 2017, 9:17 AM UTC

just advise.

AnubiZ
30 October, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

Corgi_Viking said:

Zhaitan said:

You can register an account on FB, or play via emulator on PC. 

Agree, why not?

Syl
3 November, 2017, 10:07 AM UTC

Zhaitan said:

Most mobile games that use Google authentication allow you to log off and login with another account.

Why don't you?

Even tried to create a different profile on m tablet and it still doesn't work. The game just won't load.

I have a same problem.

I create account for first time in browser and now i can't sync with android aplication.

There is create a new account with same email.

I did a petition in this sense, and is not solved this problem.
UTC +2:00
9skies
30 November, 2017, 2:09 PM UTC
With all these posts in the official forum, Plarium fails even to provide with the date they are planning to enable a real cross-platform. This is sad. Why frustrate your own users like that? We just need an approximate date, so we just know that you are really working on that and not simply ignore.
UTC +0:00
1779300 users registered; 48235 topics; 286766 posts; our newest member:Jhondave