where have all the energy packs gone?

54 Replies
khunterj
22 November, 2017, 10:19 AM UTC

Hi,

MOSES

I can only agree with you!!

It seems that they have earn so much money that they need not our money.

I get only bad offers, similar the same over 6 weeks. And from the support I get allways the same answer. I write it so many here.

AND IVAR MARKSMAN

I send the screenshot and I get aagin the same answer.

You try to help but your support do nothing.

UTC +1:00
xyz
23 November, 2017, 3:03 AM UTC
I was offered an energy pack today, and though the price was low, the content was poor compared  to what I have had before 
UTC +7:00
CIM
23 November, 2017, 3:26 AM UTC
It used to be if you waited a month to buy then you would get really great offers ... starting sometime in July or August you had to start waiting two months ... which I do wait for those times and then buy a number of the great offers.
heineken dark
23 November, 2017, 12:42 PM UTC

xyz said:

I was offered an energy pack today, and though the price was low, the content was poor compared  to what I have had before 

Since some changes were made I am receiving energy offers regularly.

On my main account, town level 25, I am being offered 490.000 energy + 95.000 gold for 4.99.

On my second account, town level 22, which I use for rss, I am being offered 2.600.000 energy + 585.000 gold for 9.99.

I guess bank offers depends on how high up on the ladder you are.

xyz
23 November, 2017, 9:27 PM UTC

perhaps, perhaps not.

Maybe you are one of those that  sent screen shots, ( which I haven't,  "unable to comply" ),or maybe there is some other reasons you got good offers .

You do have a high level palace,  but this isn't always indicative of how high on the ladder you are, besides , in the past I had good offers  now I seem not to , so there's a double contradiction for you to fathom.

happywho
25 November, 2017, 6:39 PM UTC
My poor Hero has had to starve because the price for any energy packs are £17.99 .It used to be £8.99 which was more than enough.  I've loved this game and have reached a highish level  but now i'm thinking of quitting ,not able to afford to "Pay for Play".   Why is it that if your reasonably good at the Plarium games ( used to play Pirates too) they price you out ?
UTC +0:00
khunterj
2 December, 2017, 8:22 PM UTC

Hi,

and again a end of a next week without change in offers special energy.

THANKS PLARIUM FOR SAVING MONEY!!!!
codral
3 December, 2017, 8:27 PM UTC
Yeah I actually had to quit myself, have been checking every day, I haven't had an energy pack over about 200k in 12 weeks , horrible 
UTC +11:00
khunterj
4 December, 2017, 7:54 PM UTC

Hi,

short update to the offers for energy that i get

It change.

I get now all days the bad energy offer!

PLARIUM I NOT BUY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!
khunterj
5 December, 2017, 7:56 PM UTC

Hi,

whau Plarium the offer for the shaman is even worse than what I have been getting since 7 weeks.

Some people think that it can take 8 weeks until the offers get better. I don't believe in it!!

But as has been said before,

THANKS PLARIUM FOR SAVING MONEY

Eo187
7 December, 2017, 11:18 AM UTC

Don't know if it helped, but after I erased my cookies, packs got better. From one day to the next i went from 50% bonus packs to 1000% bonus. Don't think it's a coincidence.

I had been waiting for almost 2 months and was really wondering when the packs would get back to "good", cause I'd only get shitty low packs.
UTC +2:00
beks
7 December, 2017, 1:30 PM UTC
still game not working wtf?
UTC +0:00
xyz
7 December, 2017, 2:24 PM UTC

This still appears to be a major problem, but we don't know if there is, or if its working as it should.

Some of the people who have posted  say they are now getting better offers .........

Others say they never had a problem.......

khunterj
7 December, 2017, 8:55 PM UTC

Hi,

short update

after 7 weeks comes the new better offers.

Yesterday in the morning my time was the bad offer.

In the afternoon it change to good offers

codral
7 December, 2017, 11:45 PM UTC

khunterj said:

Hi,

short update

after 7 weeks comes the new better offers.

Yesterday in the morning my time was the bad offer.

In the afternoon it change to good offers

That sounds about right, 7-8 weeks.

After 12 weeks not buying energy now (ignoring the special packs) the actual energy packs are still horrendous for me across all 3 of my accounts with big influence and previous purchase differences on different devices; i haven't seen a pack for more than 390k, which is down from an average of 600-700k usually.  The special packs yeah they're closer to 1 million but the actual packages in between are what have suffered, they've halved in value.

UTC +11:00
1782482 users registered; 48569 topics; 287888 posts; our newest member:Massa001