where have all the energy packs gone?

38 Replies
heineken dark
25 October, 2017, 7:27 AM UTC
An hour ago I posted on the topic concerning absence of energy packs. Now the topic is nowhere to be found...... what's going on?
UTC +7:00
SteelTorin
25 October, 2017, 8:13 AM UTC

so what is happened with your energy packs?

UTC +3:00
Angry Witcher
25 October, 2017, 8:22 AM UTC

I think, that's individual.

heineken dark
25 October, 2017, 8:25 AM UTC
no energy pack offer for over 2 weeks now....
xyz
25 October, 2017, 9:11 AM UTC

Having read the topic previously in two threads, and posted myself. I would suggest its pretty obvious, the topic is taboo and the postings  have been removed.

That being the case, If we are being censored, there's little point in having anything to do with the forum 

tgaron2110
25 October, 2017, 10:01 AM UTC
Bonjour à vous, je post juste pour faire affiche mon ID joueur ... pour contacter le support .. étant donné que ce jeux à été reéaliser avec des pieds ....
UTC +0:00
Man2Hell
26 October, 2017, 3:11 PM UTC
No need delete my post, just tell me, if you dont like my money anymore  
UTC +5:00
Man2Hell
2 November, 2017, 8:28 PM UTC
I still waiting for energy pack offers. Its now more then 3 weeks that i havent any 
UTC +5:00
rockspictures
3 November, 2017, 1:25 AM UTC

It isn't just the energy packs, all pack offers haven't changed in the 2 weeks.  What is in the packs is complete junk.  Why would I want 20k wax seals?!?

jactac
3 November, 2017, 7:36 AM UTC
Also waiting ... now somewhat impatiently ... to see energy packs available... 
UTC +1:00
heineken dark
3 November, 2017, 12:04 PM UTC

3 weeks now.... I like the game, but what's the use in playing when you can't grow....

and like someone said before - these bank offers are a joke
khunterj
4 November, 2017, 10:40 AM UTC

Hello,

i get since 4 weeks the same poooooorrrrrr energy offer. About 2-3 days it comes.

5 EUR with very less energy. e.x. 2000 only 50 pieces and the rest is bad too.

I write the support but only the same answers. The system makes the offers. It is a joke!!!

A other jarl from us get very better offers. 10EUR e.x. 2000 energy 600X and the rest energy is high too.

I write them that i never would by so bad offers like the for 5EUR but I think they not need money!!!!

In the past the offers are change more, you get 5 EUR or 10EUR offers for the same. e.x. energy.

xyz
4 November, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC

Surprisingly, I was offered  an energy pack soon after my last post on the topic.

I have recently bought one even though it contained less than had been the case previously .

Immediately  another pack was offered. It had more content  but the price had rocketed. 

This scenario reminds me of real life events.

khunterj
7 November, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC

Hi,

i get allways the same bad energy offer since 5 weeks.

THATTTT SUCKKKKKSSSSSSSSSS

livinginfaith
9 November, 2017, 12:35 AM UTC
I have not seen any energy packs in a month. If this continues I will quit the game. Destroy everything in my town and leave it a ghost town. No point in playing if you can not get what is needed. And they only offer small amounts of energy if I buy all the junk they offer with it. No way. I will quit. 
UTC +0:00
Angry Witcher
9 November, 2017, 9:25 AM UTC

livinginfaith said:

I have not seen any energy packs in a month. If this continues I will quit the game. Destroy everything in my town and leave it a ghost town. No point in playing if you can not get what is needed. And they only offer small amounts of energy if I buy all the junk they offer with it. No way. I will quit. 

When did you buy packs last time?

xyz
9 November, 2017, 11:27 AM UTC

Angry Witcher said:

livinginfaith said:

When did you buy packs last time?

Though she doesn't say as much, the fact that she hasn't seen any energy packs for a month and will quit soon, would suggest that  she purchased them often, and its at least that  long since she did.

One does not  need to buy anything to play the game, but  there is little chance to kill  invaders without  lots of energy, and scant chance  to attack Ubers, let alone to kill them 

Why is it relevant to you when she last bought packs?

Are you an official representative of the company running the game and in a position to rectify things? 

tholon7970
9 November, 2017, 5:10 PM UTC
I think he was asking in an attempt to gain some insight about the situation and perhaps tender an answer. This forum is not the place to expect answers from Plarium so why would an official representative of the company be expected to be here? Ubers have a poor ratio of points per energy expended and you can do much better  unless you plan to farm the Uber tile. Yes, they drop loot but loot does not give points.The Ubers are similar to a level 4 invader for points per energy but better than level 5-6. Level 1-2  invaders give 40% more points per energy. expended. I get a laugh when people try to threaten to quit a free to play game. People start the game, people quit the game. It is an expected part of the business model called churn. 
UTC +6:00
xyz
9 November, 2017, 6:43 PM UTC

Interesting points of view, though somewhat off topic and speculative.

Only the poster knows the answer to why the question was posed.

I don't expect officials or agents to be monitoring the forum, but that is not to say that they do not ,or  in deed respond in some obscure manner.  

Unless one is knowledgeable about the workings of the game and authorised to voice them here, any post is just personal opinion, as is yours  about the benefits of attacking  or not attacking Ubers, or the various other classifications  of invaders.

There are many ways of loading importance of any given criteria.

One thing is clear, one  does not have the luxury of that choice without enough energy to attack them, and the main source of sufficient energy is the purchasable  energy pack .

Depending on ones progress in the game, and the way skills are arranged its difficult to gain enough "free" energy to kill a level 1 invader in 24hours.. 

Almost impossible to get enough for one hit on an Uber.

Her threat to quit may be just that, but hers and others frustration at what appears to be happening is non the less pertinent 

Congratulations on your business acumen, and knowing the slang technical term for take advantage of the suckers 

pinilk
9 November, 2017, 7:49 PM UTC
haven't gotten an offer for 3 weeks at least. It sucks
1754810 users registered; 45556 topics; 278799 posts; our newest member:maxgreen