Novice Relocation vs Relocation

6 Replies
User
21 October, 2017, 2:58 PM UTC

Good morning all. 

I would please like to know the following: if I use a normal relocation but remain under level 5 palace, will i still have access to my novice relocation and join my friend on a different kingdom later on or will I loose my Novice relocation regardless?

Thank you

UTC +4:00
User
22 October, 2017, 5:54 PM UTC
you won't lose your novice relocation but why would you want to waste a normal relocation... save it for when you get to your permenant Kingdom.
UTC -4:00
User
8 November, 2017, 6:25 PM UTC
If I am above level 5, but still under protection it won't let me move to a new kingdom. So once my protection is off, I can move wherever I like?
UTC +0:00
xyz
User
8 November, 2017, 7:23 PM UTC

Somewhat mystified.

Once you are above palace 5, there is no longer a novice teleport available, so you will not be able to  move  to another kingdom.

What do you mean by protection? The shield ?The bubble that surrounds your town when you first start playing?

If so, this is not what is preventing you from teleporting, as under normal circumstances you can teleport with  a shield in place. 

So unless I am mistaken, and there some strange reasoning behind it ,you should be able to teleport to a new Kingdom whilst shielded , 

UTC +7:00
User
8 November, 2017, 7:40 PM UTC
So I am above level 5, but find that my friends are in another kingdom. I have to start over now?
User
8 November, 2017, 7:50 PM UTC
If so, how do I restart my town. Or do I have to delete account and create new one?
xyz
User
8 November, 2017, 8:12 PM UTC

It sounds like you followed the tutorial,  and where it said " go to palace 6,"you did.

It ought to say  before doing this ( going to palace 6) are you sure you do not want to use your novice relocate first?

Though the tutorial is useful  you do not have to do things in the order they say .,

Unfortunately ,the downside is, if you want to join your friends you will have to start again.

Hopefully you haven't gone too far already.

The upside is, you will have gained experience playing in the kingdom you are in, and maybe at an advantage .

You will need a new account, make sure you know where your friends are , you could join them immediately, but you could also make use of being in a new kingdom first 

UTC +7:00
1970081 users registered; 62454 topics; 329028 posts; our newest member:Ranjha