All Categories

Gift pack sharing with clan

Search
Oct 12, 2017, 11:4310/12/17
02/22/17

Why does Vikings not have a way to gift items to other players or entire clan. This option is available in other Plarium games. Gift packs you can buy and "spread the love" to your clan mates. Please add this option to Vikings!! 
Views
Comments
Comments
Oct 12, 2017, 20:4110/12/17
05/12/17
There are several threads on this topic already. The option to 'Send a Gift' is already included but has not been activated yet. We are hopeful that this will be activated in the not to distant future lol...  
Oct 12, 2017, 23:5410/12/17
10/10/17

This answer I get from Plarium for over 1 year to hear ... slowly it becomes time to activate this

Feb 15, 2018, 00:4002/15/18
They really need to add the gifts soon . Hope they add gold as a gift 
Feb 16, 2018, 06:0102/16/18
Kienstra said:

Why does Vikings not have a way to gift items to other players or entire clan. This option is available in other Plarium games. Gift packs you can buy and "spread the love" to your clan mates. Please add this option to Vikings!! 
Have mailed them 7 times for this but still they tell me that t is on the way and thanks for the suggestions our developers will look forward to it....I mean 7 msgs from me and countless others still no update...
Feb 17, 2018, 00:3602/17/18
06/21/17

I am surprised they introduced the  moving accounts feature that many were clammering for , but unfortunately in  a way that isn't very beneficial to quite a few players judging by the reaction on the forum .

I would be equally surprised if they introduced the gift feature,it would just negate a lot of the work to be done to collect needed items, so it would be detrimental to some players, the game in general, and the company finances. 

Feb 17, 2018, 07:0802/17/18
06/02/17

xyz said:

I would be equally surprised if they introduced the gift feature,it would just negate a lot of the work to be done to collect needed items, so it would be detrimental to some players, the game in general, and the company finances. 

I don't agree.

In the past, i have buy plenty of energy package but have almost stop once i was with several stronghold/invader armor set filled with legendary gems... Now, there is the shaman but i was with so much material and gems that i have already crafted what i want, and i remain with plenty materials and gems.

A gift system who allow me to help clansmate without much money will motivate me to buy energy package as before.

Can do a tax system as with the market and rss... By example, you gift a legendary material or gem to a clanmate and he receive a epic one

A gift system for mat/gem can be beneficial for all, good for the game and for plarium finance as the market system is for rss... now, from time to time, i buy rss package for help clansmate less fortunate... and i will buy again more energy package if i was able to gift material or gems
Feb 18, 2018, 04:1102/18/18
06/21/17

Disagree , why would players   spend money on energy packs to kill invaders , if those that already had abundance gave them away for free, which is what a gift is.?

It would also speed up the game if you were given all the good stuff as soon as you started playing.

If you were not in a clan or a very small clan or a solo player , who's going to gift you?

Those players  are at even more of  a disadvantage. 

Feb 18, 2018, 20:3402/18/18
06/02/17

xyz said:

Disagree , why would players   spend money on energy packs to kill invaders , if those that already had abundance gave them away for free, which is what a gift is.?

well, new players yet need to kill invaders for other goodies as vip pts, hero experience, stronghold boost, etc...

"It would also speed up the game if you were given all the good stuff as soon as you started playing."

not a bad thing but need to be balanced... why i have propose that what you give end up one level lower on the receiving side

" If you were not in a clan or a very small clan or a solo player , who's going to gift you? Those players  are at even more of  a disadvantage."

first, "not in a clan" and "solo player" is the same thing.

second, they are already at disadvantage bcs they cannot participate in plenty of event. it is the wrong game for solo player. the gae is about clan
Feb 19, 2018, 02:4002/19/18
Feb 19, 2018, 02:53(edited)
06/21/17

xyz said:    Disagree , why would players   spend money on energy packs to kill invaders , if those that already had abundance gave them away for free, which is what a gift is.?                                                                                                                                                                

Poster replied

well, new players yet need to kill invaders for other goodies as vip pts, hero experience, stronghold boost, etc...  

"It would also speed up the game if you were given all the good stuff as soon as you started playing."    not a bad thing but need to be balanced... why i have propose that what you give end up one level lower on the receiving side   

" If you were not in a clan or a very small clan or a solo player , who's going to gift you? Those players  are at even more of  a disadvantage."   

first, "not in a clan" and "solo player" is the same thing.   

second, they are already at disadvantage bcs they cannot participate in plenty of event. it is the wrong game for solo player.

the gae is about clanYes .

XYX replies:

All new players might need to kill invaders , but how often later in the game do you get new players joining the Kingdom? So by then there isn't really anyone to gift to.

No you don't need to kill invaders for these other items  as you can buy them.

If you are wanting to speed up the game .. because you think its a good idea 

Why not ask for the moon as well as the stars? you probably will not understand that, so.

Why not as for the whole town to be ready built, with an army with all the boosts, and a Hero at level  60  e.t.c?

In fact why not get someone to play the game for you to save you the bother?

" not in a clan  is the same as solo player." 

I was going to go back and edit  my message as almost  immediately I had thought I had made a mistake  but then realised what I had meant is accurate.

You can be a solo player, in a clan ,or not in a clan, so they are not the same thing at all.

Yes you might be right that it is a team game, but you might not know that when you first start playing,

Also some of the clans are so strict with the members  you might not be able to join one.

Gifting would also be open to serious abuse issues

Feb 19, 2018, 02:5002/19/18
06/02/17

xyz said:

Gifting would also be open to serious abuse issues

in some way, gifting is already existing with market and ressource. Is it bad for the game ?
Feb 19, 2018, 02:5602/19/18
Feb 19, 2018, 03:01(edited)
06/21/17

The idea of the market is a good in principal which is meant to foster co-operation between clan players. 

However, according to official  statements it is open to abuse, which is why the game has the market levy fee.  

Jan 23, 2019, 19:5901/23/19
01/23/19
Hello how are you
Jan 24, 2019, 16:2701/24/19
06/21/17

Almost a year after the last post, on what was an even older  topic, you have posted what appears to have no bearing on the matter.

I guessing that you just started playing the game, or at least just found the forum.

If you need to ask questions or ask for technical help try the headed sections.

The archive is old news.

You may get chit chat , in the tavern.

Mar 3, 2019, 21:0703/03/19
03/03/19
Newbee. Not sure what I am doing.lol
Mar 3, 2019, 22:1303/03/19
03/03/19

How do I get the gift 500 coins?

Mar 11, 2019, 17:0203/11/19
03/11/19
How do you receive a gold gift pack
Mar 12, 2019, 02:1303/12/19
02/21/18

Are a new player ad this is some promotional offer?

Or do you want something from the bank?

In either case follow the intsructions,and in the last, get your payment details ready.

Apr 11, 2019, 06:2204/11/19
02/21/18
Another vague question, did you perhaps mean Gold rather than Hold, if so yield, buy, or win it.