Richest Wins?

5 Replies
Buffalo222
7 October, 2017, 6:33 PM UTC

Hi, I'm debating whether or not to continue playing this game. It seems like whoever spends the most money, wins...because they just buy all the upgrades. Is this really the case? Any experienced players have any insight into this? What in your opinion is the percentage of actual thought/strategy vs. amounts upgrades that is involved with succesfully winning at this game? To me right now it seems like thought=15% and $$=75%, but since I'm new, I can't really be sure. 

-Buffalo222
UTC +0:00
firderis
7 October, 2017, 6:40 PM UTC

I would say the same. The game is purely "Pay2Win". But as a Free2Play-player you just progress not as fast as others, but you still progress :)

I recommend to focus on the economy & sience, and ignore the army (use the lvl 1 warriors to get ressources). With the free gold try to get the 30 days VIP, and perhaps lvl 7 VIP-status. After that, at importend gathering phases buy the 8-hours protection bubble and you should be safe.
Cordatus
7 October, 2017, 9:06 PM UTC

Buffalo222 said:

Hi, I'm debating whether or not to continue playing this game. It seems like whoever spends the most money, wins...because they just buy all the upgrades. Is this really the case? Any experienced players have any insight into this? What in your opinion is the percentage of actual thought/strategy vs. amounts upgrades that is involved with successfully winning at this game? To me right now it seems like thought=15% and $$=75%, but since I'm new, I can't really be sure. 

-Buffalo222

so... what's the other 10%? sorry, couldn't resist lol

I agree 100% (no pun intended) 

But seriously, join a strong clan and focus on hyperfarming to provide rss for your clan, they will support you and you will get many rewards including Gold from the events as long as you score a few points you will receive all the benefits. Don't waste Gold on 8 hour shields, the best deal is the Retreat Huge Coffer for 4,100 Gold, you get a 3-day shield and a relocate. 
UTC -4:00
firderis
7 October, 2017, 9:25 PM UTC
Hmm, if I calculated correctly, the 7day-shield would be the cheapest. Or is there another bundle with it? :)
Buffalo222
7 October, 2017, 10:16 PM UTC
You got me. My math is off today : )
tmc
8 October, 2017, 12:13 AM UTC

firderis said:

Hmm, if I calculated correctly, the 7day-shield would be the cheapest. Or is there another bundle with it? :)
Look under the treasure tab and buy shields as part of a package, they are cheaper and you get a relocation bonus.

UTC +7:00
1724232 users registered; 43166 topics; 271024 posts; our newest member:toanstsg