This Game is Ridiculous!!

6 Replies
User
19 September, 2017, 10:35 PM UTC

Don't understand how guys can play for 1 week and have millions of troops.

I build my city and struggle to get resources.  no idea of what to update.  

I get a small handful of troops.  i'm level 9 after a few weeks.

today a guy playing for 1 week and level 23 attacks my city, takes my resources and kills all of my troops.  how can 1716 of those archer ladies kill over 22,000 troops???

How can someone level 23 attack level 9?  what defense do i have except peace treaty all the time?

Those troops will take weeks to retrain.  i cannot heal enough because no silver. 

I quit this.   
UTC +4:00
User
20 September, 2017, 7:19 AM UTC

proper use of money or just a lot of money. nothing unusual.

UTC +3:00
User
20 September, 2017, 7:21 AM UTC

I can advise u to play safer. Take a shield, control your troops, select not strong players as targets.

User
21 September, 2017, 9:48 AM UTC

Oh, a typical novice's misunderstanding.

User
20 October, 2017, 4:22 AM UTC

This is not a misunderstanding.   All i can do is farm because the global chat is in Russian.  I cannot find an english clan.

I get attacked by players 14+ levels higher than me.  They just attack me because i'm there.  

They kill all of my troops.  IT takes me over a day to create 1550 lvl 3 warriors.

i paid $6.49 CAD$.  I got 1600 of various lvl 5 warriors

I got attached just now.

some guy with 200 lvl 1 warriors killed over 15,000 of my warriors.  the majority lvl 3 and up

so thiss game is the best

UTC +4:00
User
20 October, 2017, 3:07 PM UTC
If you haven't unlocked level 5 warriors, buying them is a waist to time and money. If they are locked they will die in any attack they are worthless to you, all they do is eat your food.
UTC +7:00
xyz
User
20 October, 2017, 9:27 PM UTC

Its not the fact that you haven't unlocked level 5 warriors that killed them, as no doubt you have noticed that the warriors you have unlocked also die.

He is right though,buying  a few expensive troops is the wrong  thing to do, you have already discovered there are people out there  who have bigger armies, and also perhaps deeper pockets. 

You probably need a change  of tactics .spend the resources you do have on infrastructure, rather than troops, that influence is not lost, whereas the influence you gain from troop numbers when they are killed is.

Building infrastructure , will make you stronger and enable you to train warriors cheaper and faster, amongst other advantages gained,

You may find that having lots of cheaper cost ,level 1 warriors, gives you an edge that you are looking for 

UTC +7:00
1932996 users registered; 62351 topic; 328403 posts; our newest member:km101