Game shuts down for maintenance a few minutes before the clock coundown ends ...

8 Replies
CIM
User
18 September, 2017, 11:57 AM UTC
What is purpose of countdown clock if you kick people out of game a couple minutes before it gets to 0?
UTC +1:00
SteelTorin
User
18 September, 2017, 12:19 PM UTC

it's true. My game has fallen early.

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
User
18 September, 2017, 12:20 PM UTC

it's not convenient. but I don't think that it's a big problem. I hope you have managed to take a bubble?

UTC +3:00
CIM
User
18 September, 2017, 12:25 PM UTC
Yes ... but I just boosted some troops to finish training and was going to start a new group training when I was booted and now I go out to do some volunteer work for hours and hours and no troops training ... lol ... not a big deal but yea it seems is constant problems when they do these maintenance.
CIM
User
27 December, 2017, 8:00 AM UTC
Seems like it just did it again ... why have a shut down time if you shut down 5 minutes before it ...
pippit
User
27 December, 2017, 8:26 AM UTC
the last kvk finished a few minutes early too
UTC +10:00
vikingjoe1mail
User
27 December, 2017, 9:38 AM UTC
Mine cut out just after 10 mins...so yeah it's sorta pointless to have a countdown when it matters not.  I am un shielded and now spamming the restart button for the game.  I'm not to bothered because i'm in my lynx gear, but still..
UTC +0:00
lorijohnhill
User
29 December, 2017, 6:32 PM UTC
I was zeroed because they shut down early while I was attempting to add time to my shield. Plarium denies any wrongdoing. They state there was no malfunction. They just keep saying maintenance is necessary and we give you a countdown timer. It's like talking to a brick wall. I cannot get it through to them that shutting the game down early IS a malfunction and it IS the wrong thing to do. It's theft in my opinion.
UTC +0:00
xyz
User
29 December, 2017, 7:37 PM UTC

Of course it is easy for them to say , they don't shut the game down before the timer runs out, but a number of people say it does happen, which is corroborating evidence, and  so its not just one players word, who might be making it up, against those that run the game.

However ,as you say in your other post on this topic, They have a get out of jail free card... Even if it did happen, then the rules are we don't have to do anything about it  to compensate you.

UTC +7:00
1821483 users registered; 53330 topics; 297529 posts; our newest member:rabealueken