Centurions removed from game ?

7 Replies
zoey.m.angel
17 September, 2017, 10:31 AM UTC

I was just informed by the facebook handler for Vikings war of clans that Plarium has removed the only invader that dropped the centurian material for yeilders. and i Qoute "Centurions don't come to the kingdoms anymore. You can obtain the relevant materials from the clan store" 

So first let me see if i get this straight your removing the only Invader in the game that provides the material needed for the yeilding gear and leaving us as a build that is required to buy all our materials from t he clan store at 96K a coffer for 1 of the items while we need a ton of them in order to build our legendary sets, while leaving all the other classes their ability to farm the invaders for their classes relevant gear?

how in anyway shape or form is this fair to Yielders unless you are removing all the gear sets for PVP as well and forcing them to buy it from the clan stores? its a kick to the face for yeilders to say you can get them from the clan store spending points that others get to spend on shields and other boost items they need.

once this gets out to the yeilders in the game you can expect alot to quit. its unfair to them and unfair to clans that have yeilders.........its unfair for events that require yeilding such as KVKR and pretty much any event. its crazy and stupid that Plaruim would do this.

I for one am no longer spending money on this game that caters to one type of player while tossing the other in the trash till this is fixed and made fair to all. its completely unfair to us. 

their responds will be well we put them on some uber lairs yesh with 15 other items that give the ones you need a less than 2% chance of dropping while the other classes freely farm the invaders from lv 1 to 6 that drop their material. Unless there is some other changes coming that fix this ..this game has just lost its appeal to me and is completely unfair to players that build yeilding classes.

UTC +4:00
scopy78
22 September, 2017, 1:59 PM UTC

"Centurions don't come to the kingdoms anymore. You can obtain the relevant materials from the clan store"

Plarium, is it true ? please answer

then what about Barbarian, don't come anymore too ?

UTC +1:00
Man2Hell
23 September, 2017, 8:48 PM UTC

Centurion & Barbarian don't come anymore. 

Yes, its not fair for every new Player / Kingdom.

UTC +5:00
zoey.m.angel
26 September, 2017, 11:43 AM UTC
scopy78 said:

"Centurions don't come to the kingdoms anymore. You can obtain the relevant materials from the clan store"

Plarium, is it true ? please answer

then what about Barbarian, don't come anymore too ?

yes its true its confirmed through the Plarium facebook account , its a very bad and unfair move on the part of Plarium to remove the only invader that drops the centurion material. i guess they want yielders to have to buy everything unlike the builds that still get their gear material from their invaders. Its very bad and very unfair  and ohhh Plarium wont answer here they dont support anyone.
general.jar.jar.binks
26 September, 2017, 9:23 PM UTC
well, there is a other way that clan store for have centurion or barbarian material... uber invader Avarin have centurion drop and uber invader gepid have barbarian drop... i have kill a few Avarin and now, i have my legendary centurion yielding suit... and uber have more high quality drop that lvl 1 to 6 invader... along with new gems that usual invader don't have...
UTC +2:00
zoey.m.angel
27 September, 2017, 8:15 AM UTC

general.jar.jar.binks said:

well, there is a other way that clan store for have centurion or barbarian material... uber invader Avarin have centurion drop and uber invader gepid have barbarian drop... i have kill a few Avarin and now, i have my legendary centurion yielding suit... and uber have more high quality drop that lvl 1 to 6 invader... along with new gems that usual invader don't have...

ect those avarins which you mention and i mentioned in my orginal past have a total of 15 items they drop ...it is a way a long way and is still unfair to yileders when pvps still have their single invader that drops only the 4 times they need , that one avarins you have a roughtly 2% change it drops a centurion and its crap to be told well  you still have the clan store and a chance with Avarins while PVPers still have all their individual invaders to get their items from ...its unfair period.

While it will take me most likely 6 months to a year to get enough material to make a full legendary set for yielding , Pvpers will have their full set in a month or two because thiey have actuall invaders that drop their materials and they can farm them with out having to worry about it dropping materials they dont need , they know when it drops a material it will be one of the 4 they need. but hey i guess its fair that yielders dont have that capability , we only have clan store at expensive prices and 1 uber that drops 15 different items most having nothing to do with our set.

SteelTorin
27 September, 2017, 12:17 PM UTC

zoey.m.angel said:

While it will take me most likely 6 months to a year to get enough material to make a full legendary set for yielding 

omg.. dude, you're very patient

UTC +3:00
xyz
27 September, 2017, 1:57 PM UTC
He is right, we should have been told and its a bad decision. hard enough to get the  materials from invaders to make the invaders equipment, without restricting access to  required Barbarians and Centurions invaders equipment, by selling it in clan store, for which you need to be in a clan, or having access to Uber invaders lairs  and getting a lucky yield bonus,or being able to attack them. By the time this happens, you probably don't care about these two invaders equipment anyway
UTC +7:00
1720568 users registered; 42462 topics; 270756 posts; our newest member:Commander #2680783