Lack of intensive to play due to unfair high pricing warriors lost in the infirmary?

5 Replies
MORRIGAN
14 September, 2017, 2:48 PM UTC

Hi, I have noticed some players are loosing the insensitive to play this game, reasons being, the resurrection and healing of warriors. Why do we have to pay to do this? Why can it not be done as a task as we do with upgrading? Surly it can be done this way with help from clan members? Its not fair to buy packages of warriors only to have them lost in the infirmary! You are making a fortune from this game as you charge sooooo much for any packages to help play the game! Are you in it just for the money or do you want players to enjoy the experience? I suggest you look at your pricing also, making the game fair?

Many thanks Jo 

UTC +1:00
SteelTorin
15 September, 2017, 7:48 AM UTC

Many guys have millions of troops if they will heal it by quest this game will lose a risk factor. 

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
15 September, 2017, 7:50 AM UTC

I never heal or raise my troops... for me, it's useless action. If I lost troops I learn new army.

SteelTorin
15 September, 2017, 7:51 AM UTC

by the way, I didn't say that it's the bad idea. It's just my opinion. 

Angry Witcher
15 September, 2017, 11:34 AM UTC

I think resurrect troops is a waste of gold.

CIM
17 September, 2017, 2:12 PM UTC
Healing troops if you can is well worth it, it cost less resources and less time than training new troops ... but resurrecting with gold I agree not worth it.
UTC +1:00
1724232 users registered; 43167 topics; 271026 posts; our newest member:toanstsg