Buying heroes double packs

7 Replies
DarthKermit
24 August, 2017, 3:59 PM UTC

Hi, since about a week or so I'am offered herors double items in the more expensive packs only. Before that I was offered them multiple times per week in the price category I usually buy.

Others in my KD have the same problem.

Whats that? Change of policies or another way of forcing/tricking us to by more expensive packs? Or just a bug?

Please fix that, thats going to be a major problem for many players.

UTC +1:00
ackillesofwarhammer
24 August, 2017, 5:30 PM UTC
DarthKermit said:

Hi, since about a week or so I'am offered herors double items in the more expensive packs only. Before that I was offered them multiple times per week in the price category I usually buy.

Others in my KD have the same problem.

Whats that? Change of policies or another way of forcing/tricking us to by more expensive packs? Or just a bug?

Please fix that, thats going to be a major problem for many players.

The pack pricing seems to have gotten kind of weird for me and my clan as well since the patch that changed competition rewards to a 10 tier system
UTC +5:00
DarthKermit
25 August, 2017, 12:28 PM UTC
No answers from plarium, as always. I will quit playing when my current heroes double runs out, since its too risky to run around without it.
Rock
25 August, 2017, 2:32 PM UTC
DarthKermit said:

No answers from plarium, as always. I will quit playing when my current heroes double runs out, since its too risky to run around without it.
Try to wait for a few days. I have noticed if you buy packs often they are getting more expensive. Maybe it is sort of balancing or whatever
UTC +3:00
Angry Witcher
28 August, 2017, 8:34 AM UTC

Rock said:

Try to wait for a few days. I have noticed if you buy packs often they are getting more expensive. Maybe it is sort of balancing or whatever

Yep, I agree

UTC +3:00
Iucounu
30 August, 2017, 10:23 AM UTC
Plarium uses a store script which promotes more expensive offers dependent on how recently you have made a purchase. For example, if you purchase a £4.99 special offer, then for a period of time the store will only offer you £8.99 packs. Generally, if you wait for about a month between purchases the prices will revert to the lower offer, otherwise you will be caught in a spiral of increasing prices.
zoey.m.angel
5 September, 2017, 9:24 AM UTC
And this my friends is why i rarely spend money on browser games they use tricks to make boat loads of money instead being fair with their pricing they sucker you in with a low price , then raise them because you buy them. Same with double builders and double knowledge you buy it at 4.99 once and you will never see it at that price again , next will be the 8.99 pack and then the 19.99 pack i havent bought that pack in 2 months on my main because it has never appeared at 4.99 again for me at all. Plarium would get alot more of my money if the stuff i needed was in the 4.99 packs thats my cap on buying nothing useful in the 4.99 packs then they get nothing from me , same with energy packs the first time i bought them i bought 2 at 4.99 they have been 19.99 since and i havent bought. there algerithm for selling should be fair to the buyer , they want our money after all so why not price it at prices that person is willign to buy at ..me personally ill buy multiple 4.99 packs but im not touching anything higher. To bad for Plarium i quess they dont want any of my money
UTC +4:00
lindastubbs52
11 September, 2017, 3:42 AM UTC

Yes, the heroes doubles packs seem to have nearly gone from 'normal' packs now whereas they used to be offered regularly.

The packs are SUPPOSED to be relevant to you BUT my 'Lucrative Offer' today especially for me is to extend my VIP level etc. - It offers VIP points, books of knowledge etc. The problem with this is I'm already a 15 VIP & my hero is a lvl 60 so pack is absolute rubbish for me. ALL the other packs I'm offered are total rubbish too. Come on Planium why on earth would I buy packs that give me such riches as 25K x6 resources OR if I'm REALLY lucky 250K x20 of each resource? When virtually all upgrades are 20M+ of each resource - your offers are a joke!

I would now have to buy 4 packs at least to do just ONE upgrade, your algorithm  needs a LOT of work!
1756161 users registered; 45746 topics; 279397 posts; our newest member:グスタフ