Sustained Attack Timer

3 Replies
Iucounu
10 August, 2017, 6:23 PM UTC
Why does the sustained attack timer reset your attack bonus when there is still 20 - 30 secs of the clock remaining? Either the timer is 1 hr, or it is 59mins 30 secs. Please show the actual time you have remaining to attack an invader and stack your attack bonus accurately.
UTC +1:00
Angry Witcher
11 August, 2017, 7:54 AM UTC

I have no such a problem. It's strange.

UTC +3:00
Iucounu
11 August, 2017, 11:32 AM UTC

If I have no energy pots, I wait until travel time +50 secs before my next visit. That way I can maximise the # of sustained attacks I can deal. However, if I don't time things just right, then the last 20-30 secs of the sustained attack timer the countdown turns red. If I attack during this "red period" in my next attack the attack bonus is reset back to 0. But there is still time left on the countdown clock?

Does anyone else have this issue?
UTC +1:00
xyz
7 October, 2017, 6:18 PM UTC

Yes.                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Its  a real pain  to do this, if there is not much competition for the invaders, and its close by, its not as much as a problem as if its further away.

You risk someone else attacking the invader after you've weakened it , or missing out on the timing  because you forgot  got distracted ,or miscalculated.

I used to do exactly the same as you described and I found out that more often that not, you lost the attack bonus .

I noticed  it initially when the hero had the 10% marching speed up bonus  applied, it was if one part pf the game was aware of it , but not the other, so the hero arrived "late"                                                                                                                                                                                                            I then started  with the energy packs and just did the enhanced  attack.

Recently, with no energy packs left, and also to compare sustained versus enhanced attack. I resumed some sustained attacks on invaders.            

I found the same thing still happens , You arrive with seconds to spare, but the bonus disappears, and when you look at the logs the attack times are at best exactly 1hr apart.                                                                                                                                                                                                       I think there might be some lag in the system to account for this 

UTC +7:00
1724232 users registered; 43167 topics; 271026 posts; our newest member:toanstsg