Im Done

7 Replies
zoey.mara
14 July, 2017, 8:18 PM UTC

Well this week has been fun to say the least but im done with Vikings. Its completely not worth the time to bother playing for low levels like myself when every day we get rapped by levels 25's we lose all our troops and all the resources we were farming. Cant afford shields and cant afford sending everything a a clans mens base that is shielded because well i need the troops to farm more resources. Im n a constent resource grind just to replace everything i lose and barely leveling because of the constant attacks. The higher levels are buying countless relocations , relocating attacking every low level in the hives for their resources because they know they wont lose much if anything. But they wil wipe out the lower level take all their resources then Relocate to the next hive and start over. this is complete Bullshit. iv seen it happen day after day after day and its not a game style i enjoy playing.

Until the Devs for this game and figure out a way to run a bracket system to where low levels do not beneifit the high levels in anyway kinda like they already have set up for levels 6 and below im done  luckly i figured this out before putting money into the game.  Devs really need to take the time and develop a fair system that rewards attacking at your level and makes it not worth it to attack someone 15 levels below you. The current way seriously punishes the player 15 levels lower by taking all his resources and killing all his troops leaving him no way to catch up doesnt help that the prices of building new troops is expensive and time consuming.  So its a never ending cycle.

Bye world i know either no one will read this , or people will flame me saying suck it up ..use your clans bank and hide your troops. but those are all weak answers and will come from the high levels that use this tactics everyday.  Whats the use of hiding my troops when im trying to farm new resources , whats the use of sending my resources to the bank ? which by the way i do both of these when im sleeping , but when im awake trying to farm and build i kinda need those things to well farm and build. have fun in your world cause if people like me are leaving because of the stupid way its set up then it will be nothign but cashers and millions of abandoned towns.

Zoey

UTC +7:00
paulbonnick0504
15 July, 2017, 12:03 AM UTC
zoey.mara said:

Well this week has been fun to say the least but im done with Vikings. Its completely not worth the time to bother playing for low levels like myself when every day we get rapped by levels 25's we lose all our troops and all the resources we were farming. Cant afford shields and cant afford sending everything a a clans mens base that is shielded because well i need the troops to farm more resources. Im n a constent resource grind just to replace everything i lose and barely leveling because of the constant attacks. The higher levels are buying countless relocations , relocating attacking every low level in the hives for their resources because they know they wont lose much if anything. But they wil wipe out the lower level take all their resources then Relocate to the next hive and start over. this is complete Bullshit. iv seen it happen day after day after day and its not a game style i enjoy playing.

Until the Devs for this game and figure out a way to run a bracket system to where low levels do not beneifit the high levels in anyway kinda like they already have set up for levels 6 and below im done  luckly i figured this out before putting money into the game.  Devs really need to take the time and develop a fair system that rewards attacking at your level and makes it not worth it to attack someone 15 levels below you. The current way seriously punishes the player 15 levels lower by taking all his resources and killing all his troops leaving him no way to catch up doesnt help that the prices of building new troops is expensive and time consuming.  So its a never ending cycle.

Bye world i know either no one will read this , or people will flame me saying suck it up ..use your clans bank and hide your troops. but those are all weak answers and will come from the high levels that use this tactics everyday.  Whats the use of hiding my troops when im trying to farm new resources , whats the use of sending my resources to the bank ? which by the way i do both of these when im sleeping , but when im awake trying to farm and build i kinda need those things to well farm and build. have fun in your world cause if people like me are leaving because of the stupid way its set up then it will be nothign but cashers and millions of abandoned towns.

Zoey

UTC +8:00
Unknown_Ranger
25 July, 2017, 8:31 PM UTC
zoey.mara said:

Zoey

UTC +7:00
No More Mercy
25 July, 2017, 9:19 PM UTC
Maybe you'r not a true warrior The game does not forgive, war does not forgive. Don' cry you'r still alive.
UTC +2:00
terahawkeyes
25 July, 2017, 10:10 PM UTC

I have a few suggestions. 

First of all, watch your tiles and pull your troops if you notice an incoming tile attack. This is common practice during global events where tiling is not only common but expected. 

Second, try befriending a few of those higher levels so that even if you can't retaliate right away, they'll knock down the ones pestering you. This is a multiplayer game.

Third: This is War. Not a knitting course. You are going to be attacked if you are unshielded. You have options: send your troops out of town, set yourself up as a trap, store troops with a shielded clan mate when not in use, farm with cheap troops (i.e. don't send anything higher than a t1 to a tile) and replace them if they get lost. You can also ask your clan for rss, those that are building themselves or built should have a bank to protect rss and give them out to clan members so they can make immediate upgrades. If your clan doesn't have this, get one and use shields on it. 

Follow that advice, and you really won't have much need or worry of being attacked while you're building. Also, realize that every time someone drops their shield to attack, they open themselves to retaliation. 
UTC -5:00
SteelTorin
26 July, 2017, 1:40 PM UTC

terahawkeyes said:

First of all, watch your tiles and pull your troops if you notice an incoming tile attack. This is common practice during global events where tiling is not only common but expected. 

Second, try befriending a few of those higher levels so that even if you can't retaliate right away, they'll knock down the ones pestering you. This is a multiplayer game.

Third: This is War. Not a knitting course. You are going to be attacked if you are unshielded. You have options: send your troops out of town, set yourself up as a trap, store troops with a shielded clan mate when not in use, farm with cheap troops (i.e. don't send anything higher than a t1 to a tile) and replace them if they get lost. You can also ask your clan for rss, those that are building themselves or built should have a bank to protect rss and give them out to clan members so they can make immediate upgrades. If your clan doesn't have this, get one and use shields on it. 

Follow that advice, and you really won't have much need or worry of being attacked while you're building. Also, realize that every time someone drops their shield to attack, they open themselves to retaliation. 

Nice and rather easy advises. They really can help in the game.

UTC +3:00
E D D I E
12 September, 2017, 4:58 AM UTC

I was playing the game almost a week ago, in a battle with another clan, we planned a further stronghold boost less then an hour before the clan battle ended, a surprise boost to win the battle, we were 1 plus billion in points winning, but wanted to blast the enemy, when I lost connection it said. I logged in again, but to my surprise, it was another town, a new one since it had nothing (and still is) build. We lost the battle, some of my classmates moved on to a different clan, our previous, some of them, a few things happened, and I was no where to be found. My town in Kyargiram (336) ID 17580742 by the name of E D D I E was in front of place of power, but after running out of shield and getting hit ones, it relocate somewhere in the Forrest, I have NOT found it yet. It's been almost a week, and after been in touch with support team, and sending picture of email purchases, forwarded emails, countless messages providing them with information, all I get is: be patience, our team is working to resolve this issue, please contact only one team, as information may get confused if you contact others... I don't know what to do anymore, I'm sooo dissatisfied, disappointed the way plarium is handling my business.... My clan chief just relocated my account today day six, but I was expelled because I was nowhere to be found that day and I was getting hit after hit killing my troops, and for loosing our clan battle since I did not do what was expected of me. I glad to say that I'm back with the clan, with all the help from team members.The new account is just next to each other, with the name EDDIE fake account. Thanks plarium..... My account is back, but at what cost.. Lost everything.. I should call it, LOOSER TOWN. This may sound ridiculous to you all, probably laughing at my expense. But is not right, not right guys. I will keep posting everywhere, what had happend, and the so impersonal way of getting feed back, witch was cero. Will cost me millions of gold, to put everything back, and the rest of my troops GONE, can not even buy them with gold, because is not an option anymore. not counting my good battle record. By the way, cero apologies, cero help to restored what was lost, nothing.

UTC +5:00
zoey.m.angel
17 September, 2017, 10:48 AM UTC
terahawkeyes said:

this was actually pretty good advice to a new player its always nice to get advice and not flamed like some do thankfully i followed it and still around but now the game has other problems but oh well
UTC +4:00
1780426 users registered; 48369 topics; 287238 posts; our newest member:curiously and t