All Categories

LOST ACCOUNT

LOST ACCOUNT

Search
Jul 14, 2017, 20:0207/14/17

LOST ACCOUNT

Dear Viking staff and all everybody, I need your kindly help to solve a PROBLEM: I've been registered to Viking Game with another account by with I've played during all the last month. During the last days I've done the data back up of my mobile phone. After this when I try to log in the server dosen't recognize my ID and my releated account. Due to this I can't log in and I can't play.I've collected a quite good experience and I've reach a lot of objectives (reached the 19 level, I was playing in the ORDA ITALICA clan and I was the Captain of this clan), otherwise I've spent a quiet good quantity of money (30€ - 40€). I need and I would like to have your help in order to refresh and recover my account and all my releated data to continue playing. If this service about recover and find my data is a payment service, I willing to pay. Info about my last account: ID: (I lost it, i need to find again)

HERO'S NAME: THYRESFE

CITY NAME: CITY OF ANGELS

E-MAIL: nikpignataro@hotmail.it

Thank you so much.

I'm waiting to your reply. Best regards, Tyresfe

Views
Comments
Comments
Jul 17, 2017, 11:5507/17/17
03/13/17

Thyresfe said:

Dear Viking staff and all everybody, I need your kindly help to solve a PROBLEM: I've been registered to Viking Game with another account by with I've played during all the last month. During the last days I've done the data back up of my mobile phone. After this when I try to log in the server dosen't recognize my ID and my releated account. Due to this I can't log in and I can't play.I've collected a quite good experience and I've reach a lot of objectives (reached the 19 level, I was playing in the ORDA ITALICA clan and I was the Captain of this clan), otherwise I've spent a quiet good quantity of money (30€ - 40€). I need and I would like to have your help in order to refresh and recover my account and all my releated data to continue playing. If this service about recover and find my data is a payment service, I willing to pay. Info about my last account: ID: (I lost it, i need to find again)

HERO'S NAME: THYRESFE

CITY NAME: CITY OF ANGELS

E-MAIL: nikpignataro@hotmail.it

Thank you so much.

I'm waiting to your reply. Best regards, Tyresfe

Hey, dude. U should write a message to support here http://support-portal.plarium.com/ticketcreator/store/vikings/. Write you city coordinates, the number of the kingdom, also add screens of your receipts. They will help you 

Jul 17, 2017, 11:5807/17/17
03/13/17

if you have a link with your clansmen you can ask them to watch coordinates of your city. if not, u can create a new acc, relocate it in your old kingdom and chack your coordinates by yourself