Higher levels milking Low levels

10 Replies
zoey.mara
8 July, 2017, 9:24 PM UTC
Something needs to be done to stop level 23, 24, 25 they are buying alot of relocations , relocating into a clan hive killing all the lv 9 , 10 , 11 and milking all their resources. there is no reason a level 23 needs to be attacking a Lv 9 none other than the fact the game lets them and gives them all the resources. its Garbage and needs to be fixed in order to offer fair game play and not just a walk in the park because you are a high level who spent alot of money. It makes people like me the low levels not even want to continue playing the game because the same two high levels come through 2 or 3 times a day and take all our resources. Cant build , cant revive troops cant do anything that cost silver because silver isnt protected and that high level takes it all from us. Its crap like this that makes this game bad. there needs to be level caps where if you attack someone 5 levels lower than you you only can get say 10% of their resources instead of 100% or make it where you cant get any and force the higher levels to attack higher levels at a risk of losing instead of the free no risk attacks on us lower players. its not worth playing when your contently attacked by players 10 to 15 levels higher than you ...all you are is a target for free resources. shields are way to expensive to have to buy them every day even the cheap ones are 8 hours at a cost of 20k loyaltiy points good luck being able to farm enough points to always have one up. this needs to be fixed , i know for me i wont be here long at all like this.
UTC +7:00
CIM
9 July, 2017, 1:06 AM UTC
Every clan should have some safe houses in their stronghold where people can send their troops to and someone or stronghold to send their resources that are above the vault limit. Then people can use them and it won't matter if they are attacked they won't lose anything or much of anything.
UTC +1:00
zoey.mara
9 July, 2017, 1:26 AM UTC
i agree but its still lazy on the developers to make it to where a person that completely out strips a person in Level by 10 , 15 levels can even recieve awards for attack , it should be done like they do for level 6 and below i cant get any awards from them the system wont let you. the devs should make it to where you cant get resources from people 10 levels lower that you. sure are some point this will become mute but they really need to put a bracket system in place or like i can see on my server the place is littered with levels 8 and 9 and 10s that arent even playing anymore.
Corgi_Viking
10 July, 2017, 12:15 PM UTC

This has already been discussed many times.

UTC +3:00
sswelifrl
10 July, 2017, 1:44 PM UTC

I think it will be not changed because its typical p2w mechanism. Its a buissnes for developers. Basically its sick and unnatural, but take it easy, no waste much money for browser game (this type are always full of bugs and exploits).

All you get here will be lost sooner or later - basic rule of game.

shopping.dino
14 October, 2017, 4:52 AM UTC
It will be time to leave this game. Not fair, not fun!
UTC +0:00
CIM
15 October, 2017, 4:49 AM UTC
These days there is no reason people can't stay shielded you can win enough gold in game to at least stay shielded.
UTC +1:00
xyz
16 October, 2017, 12:43 AM UTC

CIM said:

These days there is no reason people can't stay shielded you can win enough gold in game to at least stay shielded.

It's not that easy to win gold, if you have no troops, and you have no troops if someone attacks you , kills them, and steals your resources.        

I think people who have been playing for a while forget the restrictions faced in the early days.                                                                                    

Not every one learns at the same pace either.

jones4daze
16 October, 2017, 4:20 AM UTC
i agree there should be a level  cap that gives everyone a chance to play the game without getting attacked by higher levels
UTC +0:00
Angry Witcher
16 October, 2017, 8:18 AM UTC

Hi! In fact, novices are shielded for a several days. I think, it makes playing more adaptable. Just find a clan and u can get a gold for checkpoints for clan events.

UTC +3:00
xyz
16 October, 2017, 12:38 PM UTC

1718481 users registered; 42097 topics; 269618 posts; our newest member:Зырянин

It will be time to leave this game. Not fair, not fun! 

Response:                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

If you are still going to play this game, there are several options to try.                                                                                                                              

i agree there should be a level  cap that gives everyone a chance to play the game without getting attacked by higher levels.                                    

Response:                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

This option does appear in a game I have played, but it doesn't solve the problem.                                                                                            What happens when you get to the top of your band, move to the next band and  get attacked by the top of that band, is that fair? 

There are always players who are more skilful

Hi! In fact, novices are shielded for a several days. I think, it makes playing more adaptable. Just find a clan and u can get a gold for checkpoints for clan events.                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Response:

If no one had never played this game, or this type of game before, and everyone started at the same time, You would find that  the level playing field would soon become an unlevel playing field.                                                                                                                                    

Same thing apples to the  novice shield, it only lasts three days and then what ?There is still the war dynamic to deal with.               

If its a new Kingdom with all novice players, then there might not  be the  knowledgeable or good clans you suggest.                                      

If it contains  clans with those that have played in other Kingdoms, there are often  restrictions on joining.                                                                   

A s to winning gold:The competitions do not start as soon as the Kingdom opens, and the clan needs 5million influence to join the CvC.

t                        Quote

Edit Link 0

1720765 users registered; 42309 topics; 270786 posts; our newest member:coradir1987