POP defense stats

9 Replies
hodorhodorr
26 June, 2017, 1:14 AM UTC
When your troops participate in defense of the Place of Power, whose stats do your troops fight with? Is it your own stats, your clan chief's stats, or something else?
UTC +10:00
Corgi_Viking
26 June, 2017, 7:26 AM UTC
Stats of your Oracle's Knowledges, Stronghold and Hero (if u've taken him with you)
UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
26 June, 2017, 9:21 AM UTC

hodorhodorr said:


When your troops participate in defense of the Place of Power, whose stats do your troops fight with? Is it your own stats, your clan chief's stats, or something else?

The same as a usual reinforcement/OS. It's your own stats only for your troops. 

UTC +3:00
hodorhodorr
26 June, 2017, 11:58 PM UTC
SteelTorin said:

hodorhodorr said:


When your troops participate in defense of the Place of Power, whose stats do your troops fight with? Is it your own stats, your clan chief's stats, or something else?

The same as a usual reinforcement/OS. It's your own stats only for your troops. 

Are you sure about that? Reinforcements fight with the stats of the host.
UTC +10:00
hodorhodorr
26 June, 2017, 11:59 PM UTC
Corgi_Viking said:

Stats of your Oracle's Knowledges, Stronghold and Hero (if u've taken him with you)
Well if there are multiple clan members each with troops defending the POP then how does the game decide which of you the attacker is fighting?
UTC +10:00
SteelTorin
27 June, 2017, 8:41 AM UTC

hodorhodorr said:


Are you sure about that? Reinforcements fight with the stats of the host.

No mate, they are not. Reinforcements fight only with they own bonuses (your knowledge, boosts, building and hero's gear). For example, if you have an account with 10m influence and you will come to big guy with 2-3b influence, you will not get his "big bonuses"

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
27 June, 2017, 8:43 AM UTC

hodorhodorr said:

Well if there are multiple clan members each with troops defending the POP then how does the game decide which of you the attacker is fighting?

I don't know actually. It's a good and hard question, dude. I know that the first will fight the t1 troops, after them t2,t3 etc

UTC +3:00
hodorhodorr
28 June, 2017, 10:18 AM UTC

SteelTorin said:


hodorhodorr said:


Are you sure about that? Reinforcements fight with the stats of the host.

No mate, they are not. Reinforcements fight only with they own bonuses (your knowledge, boosts, building and hero's gear). For example, if you have an account with 10m influence and you will come to big guy with 2-3b influence, you will not get his "big bonuses"

Where did you get that idea? Cause it's completely wrong! There's only one battle taking place between the attacker and all of the defenders including the reinforcements. There is only one entry in the clan battle log. I just tested it and that's still how it works, like it always was.


It would be the same with the POP defense - one battle log entry between the attacker and ALL of the defending troops - goes back to my original question - whose damn stats will my troops fight under? It would be great if somebody who actually knows how things work could answer, instead of adding more questions or misinformation.
UTC +10:00
Corgi_Viking
28 June, 2017, 12:36 PM UTC

Nothing changed. You have already received an answer to your question. Your army only receives a bonus from your Hero,Oracle etc. SteelTorin said right.

UTC +3:00
SteelTorin
29 June, 2017, 12:11 PM UTC

hodorhodorr said:


Where did you get that idea? Cause it's completely wrong! There's only one battle taking place between the attacker and all of the defenders including the reinforcements. There is only one entry in the clan battle log. I just tested it and that's still how it works, like it always was.


It would be the same with the POP defense - one battle log entry between the attacker and ALL of the defending troops - goes back to my original question - whose damn stats will my troops fight under? It would be great if somebody who actually knows how things work could answer, instead of adding more questions or misinformation.

Mate, have you read me?

Where did I get that idea? It's a commonly known fact. I play more than the year, I and my friends made a lot of tests. If you'll ask any strong player, he will answer you the same.

By the way, I gave you an answer already.  

UTC +3:00
1720899 users registered; 42367 topics; 270866 posts; our newest member:phdhoo