Don't Spend Money!

5 Replies
icubabe
22 June, 2017, 2:38 PM UTC

Along with others I have not been credited with a hero energy pack. I have contacted the support twice and as yet have received no apology no refund and no replacement item. There has in fact been a deathly silence.

Support should be more than a word on a drop down menu, i would urge all to take extreme caution before spending as at the moment there seems no certainty you will get what you pay for, and worse there seems to be no desire by Plarium to act on its customers complaints.
UTC +1:00
bonnie2306
22 June, 2017, 6:20 PM UTC
Thats so true, and also beware of using gold in the game to buy large amounts of items.  I tried to buy a lot of peace treaties, they took the gold but the peace treaties (shields) are nowhere to be seen!
UTC +7:00
heseniusw
22 June, 2017, 7:41 PM UTC

Even worse here from Thailand,

I wanted a 4.99$ For Brilliant Strategist Package with heaps of Items. As it came to payment I choose the Qiwi Wallet Payment method and came on a Russian Page. 

Translate and it opened the confirmation that I will receive, Vikings 1500 Vic Coins, no extras just the 1500 coins.

There is nothing stated about that the Qiwi Option is excluding special offer packages 

and after I took screenshots of the entire payment procedure due to hand it over to the Customer's Care in Thailand, plarium will need quite an excuse that the government not rape them.  

NICE RIP OFF PLARIUM AND SURE NOT LEGAL.

any country has the same Qiwi - order what you want and take what you get with no return and NO +354.300 Profit- option.

I recon some people will create a worldwide flashmob at their customer's care after they read it.

My wallet is closed forever and I hope for many followers. 
UTC +7:00
pkalinksky
22 June, 2017, 9:08 PM UTC

I think that happened to me once or twice but I know that errors happen and with the same packages, the 4.99 power one and the shields,  one just has put up with it. 99.99 percent of the time everything works out okay. ..

... also one should remember that it is ALWAYS the customer's fault! That's a business rule that all on-line companies have maintained since they started.

Plarium has millions and millions of users you cannot expect every complaint to get resolved - it's numerically impossible.

So bite the bullet and deal with it as you will never get anything resolved when it comes to money issues.

Never too old to rock!
UTC +8:00
Ivar Marksman
Administrator
23 June, 2017, 8:52 AM UTC

Dear Jarl, ICUBABE! 

We have thoroughly investigated your issue. Unfortunately, lack of information does not allow us to refer the matter to the experts. If possible, please provide the data that was requested earlier so we could help you.

Best regards,

Your Plarium Support Team

Bearer of the highest Knowledge
UTC +3:00
Corgi_Viking
23 June, 2017, 10:00 AM UTC
Guys, do you play through the plarium.com ?
UTC +3:00
1722812 users registered; 42929 topics; 272355 posts; our newest member:me